The plan....

Arrange Marriage With Someone You Don't LOVE!!!!!

NARRATOR POV

 

The next morning they decide to play at the waterfall.

 

And Infinite member are going to carried their plan to make Myungsoo jealous.

Everyone was at the waterfall except for Eunjae and Krystal. The boys was playing volleyball when someone with irritating called “OPPA!!!!!!!!”. It's was none other than Krystal. Everyone rolled their eyes at her except Myungsoo who was smiling at her.

 

Seriously how can he fall in love with her?” Sungjong ask the others.

 

I still haven't figured out that yet”. Sungyeol replied. Everyone started to burst out until Eunjae came towards them. All of them was looking at her with wide eyes even Myungsoo was drooling over his own wife. Eunjae look y and innocent at the same time.

Sorry oppa I was late”. Eunjae went towards Hoya who is still in dazed.

 

Oppa are you okay”. Eunjae said while clapping her hands. Then reality hits them.

 

Yeah I'm fine.” Hoya said.

Oh My Baby Girl you look so hot”. Woohyun said while wrapping his habds around the blushing Eunjae waist and wink at the others to start their plan now.

 

L hyung can close your mouth before the flies enter in”. The maknae said while giggling at Myungsoo. Meantime Krystal was burning in jealous because the nerd was hotter than her.

 

Oppa let go over there”. Krystal said to Myungsoo who is still looking at his wife.

 

Yeah sure”. He said.

 

Meantime, the others was having fun with Eunjae. She was playing happily until she trip and twisted her ankle. Myungsoo noticed it and he run as fast as he could towards her leaving Krystal dumbfounded.

 

Yah get out of the way”. Myungsoo pushed the others and carried Eunjae bridal style back to the room. While the others smirked in victory.

 

Looks like our plan is working”. Sungkyu said to the others and they nod their head.

 

Yah , I think you should get back to your room.” Dongwoo said to Krystal who is still standing .

 

It look like he will be having his time with his wife”. Sungyeol while giving hi-5 to Dongwoo. Krystal was annoyed with them and stormed to her room. The others was laughing at her.

 

So what do you think both of them doing?” Hoya ask.

 

Maybe something that husband and wife should do”. Woohyun said while wiggling his eyebrow. Then Sungkyu smacked his head.

 

Hyung you should seriously stop smacking my head”.

 

So you should stop thinking dirty”.

 

Yeah hyung Eunjae is hurt by the way”. The maknae said.

So let's see what will happen later”. Hoya said and the others head back to their room.

 


*****I HAVE UPDATED*****

**DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBCRIBED**

***HERE SOME GIFT***