Jealous!!!!!

Arrange Marriage With Someone You Don't LOVE!!!!!

NARRATOR POV

 

*what the the hell is she doing here*. Eunjae screamed in her mind.

 

“Hey babe you came”. Myungsoo said as he when towards her and hug her.

 

“Ofcourse I would come for you Oppa”. Krystal said while batting her eyelashes. The others was looking with are-you-serious-look. Then Krystal looked at you with wide eyes.

 

“Yah what the hell are you doing here?” She asked.

 

“Eerrm I'm...” She was cut by Myungsoo- “She's my wife”.

 

“Bwoh oppa what are you saying”.

 

“Let me explain babe”. He brought Krystal out and explain everything to her. Meanwhile Eunjae was upset because her so-called-husband brought his girlfriend to their honeymoon. Hoya noticed she was upset her tried to cheer her.

 

“Don't worry everything will be fine”. He said with a smile.

 

“His right Eunjae we all are here for you”. Sungkyu said.

 

“Yes baby girl and you can have me...I'm all yours”. Woohyun said while throwing hearts towards Eunjae.

 

“Aaarrrggghhh hyung can you stop it”. Sungyeol and Sungjong said while Sungkyu smacked Woohyun head. Everyone was laughing when Dongwoo interrupt them.

 

“Guys what should we order”. He asks them while looking at the menu seriously.

 

“Seriously hyung we are trying to cheer Eunjae and you busy with the menu”. Sungyeol complain while the others bust into their laugh.

 

“What are you guys laughing about”. Myungsoo came together with Krystal. Everyone stop their laugh and look at them. Then Sungkyu broke the silence.

 

“Nothing...so are you guys reading to eat your dinner”.

 

“Yep”.

 

Everyone was eating their dinner awkwardly cause Krystal and Myungsoo was acting lovey dovey. So the others whisper to each other to make Myungsoo jealous.

 

“Eunjae try this it's tasty”. Hoya said while he feed Eunjae. Myungsoo saw the scene and he was burning of jealousy inside. Then greasy ball Woohyun started. He took a napkin and the corner of Eunjae lips.

 

“Ow baby girl you look so cute”. Woohyun said while pinching her cheeks and Eunjae was blushing like a tomato. Meantime Myungsoo was glaring at them and he ignored Krystal who was beside her. After they finish their food they decided to back to their room and rest.

 

“Jaennie need to rest so we can go around Jeju tomorrow”. Sungyeol said while surrounded his arm around Eunjae waist.

 

“Yah why are you so touching”. Myungsoo said while he remove Sungyeol arm from Eunjae.

 

“Chill dude your girl is over there”. Dongwoo said while pointing at Krystal. Myungsoo just gave a glare asking him to shut his mouth. Krystal was jealous cause the other Infinite members was so close to Eunjae. After Myungsoo , Eunjae and Krystal head back to their room the others gather and plan to make Myungsoo jealous the next day.

 

 


*****Finally I updated....Don't forget to comment and subscribe*****