HONEYMOON!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrange Marriage With Someone You Don't LOVE!!!!!

NARRATOR POV

 

After the wedding ceremony, Myungsoo and Eunjae head towards the airport. They are going to Jeju Island for their honeymoon.

 

Yah could you hurry up!!! We are going to miss our flight”. Myungsoo yelled at Eunjae.

 

She just rolled her eyes because it's no use to argue with him. So she just took her stuff and walk faster ignoring Myungsoo.

 

Did you just rolled your eyes at me and...and you just ignoring me...and-”. Myungsoo was cut by Eunjae.

 

Yep I just rolled my eyes at you and moreover I ignore you..is there a problem”. Eunjae said coldly.

 

Myungsoo eyes was wide and he was speechless for a moment...then he started throwing tantrums until both of them seated at their seat. Then Eunjae turns towards Myungsoo just to see his sulking. She find it cute to see the almighty Kim Myung Soo is so childish. Then her lips curled up. Then Myungsoo turn and look at Eunjae.

 

I know I'm handsome you don't have to stare at me like that”. Myungsoo smirked at her.

 

Tch , so fulled of yourself”. Eunjae said.

 

During the journey Myungsoo suddenly felt something heavy on his shoulder. He turn around and saw Eunjae sleeping on his shoulder. He didn't want to wake her up so he let her be. Then he looked at her and admire the way she sleep.

 

*I didn't know that she look like a angel from this close*. He thought to himself before he went to a deep slumber.

 

 

Eunjae POV

 

I woke up when the flight reach it's destiny. Then I noticed that I fell a sleep on Myungsoo shoulder. He looked so calm when he sleep and not to mention handsome too. I was staring at him because he was like a child sleeping soundly so before he wakes himself I decided to wake him up but before I could wake him. He open one of his eyes and look at me.

 

You should really stop staring at me you know”. He smirked at me.

 

I was dumbfounded for a moment....SO HE WAS A WAKE ALL THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!

That PIG....I just want to smacked his beautiful face.

 

Yah are going to hurry or not cause we need to catch a cab”.

 

Yeah yeah I'm coming”.

 

Then we took a cab and went to the hotel. The hotel was beautiful and it was near the ocean.

 

It looks so beautiful”.

 

I know rite and it's a best place for couple who comes for honeymoon”. Myungsoo said with his ert smiled.

 

YAH BYUNTAE DON'T YOU DARE”. I yelled at him.

 

You do know that you are officially my wife rite”. He wriggled his eyebrow at me while sitting on the bed.

 

Yeah rite but we are still on contract”.

 

Whatever , hurry up and take your bath we are going out for dinner”. He ignored the question and told me to take my bath.

 

Tch , stupid boy”. I hissed silently.

 

Yah what did you say”.

 

Before he could chase after me I ran to the bathroom. Then it hit me.

 

What does he mean whatever”.

 


***HI GUYS!!!! I KNOW I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR SO LONG AND I'M SO SORRY***

***I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER**

***DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBCRIBED***

***AND DON"T FORGET INFINITE COMEBACK ON 31.3.2013***