I'M SO DOOMED!!!!!

Arrange Marriage With Someone You Don't LOVE!!!!!

  

MyungSoo POV

 

 I finally arrived home. I saw my parents discussing something so serious.

 

 What are you'll discussing about”, I ask them. They looked at me and smiled.

 

 “We are discussing about your marriage with the Lee's daughter”.

 

“Okay , bw...bw..BWOH!!! What are guys talking about my marriage what marriage and since when I'm going to get marry with the Lee's daughter”. I asked them with my panicked voice.

 

 Slow down dear , you are going to marry her because of your late grandfather promise...so no matter what you are going to marry her”. My dad said coldly to me.

 

 “But dad I don't know her how on the earth I'm going to marry her”. I told them.

 

 Don't worry honey you are going to meet her tomorrow and you can get to know more about her”. My mom told me while holding into my hands.

 

 I just looked at her and sigh.

“Fine I'm going to my room”. I told them at head towards my room.

 

****NEXT DAY****

 

Eunjae POV

naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eo? naega neol geokjeonghae, eo?
naega neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge
naekkeo haja, niga nal aljanha, eo? niga nal bwat janha, eo?
naega neol kkeut kkaji, jikyeo julge

 

My alarm rang......

 I woke up lazily and went towards the bathroom to take my shower. After that I got ready and dress up because I'm going to meet my so called future husband.

( Ignore the girl )

 

 When I reached there I greet the Kim's.

 

“Aneyoung-Haseyo , Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim”.

 

 Then I noticed someone familiar sitting near the window with his head down.

 

 MyungSoo POV

 

 When the Lee's arrived I was just sitting down until I felt a paired of eyes were looking

at me. So I looked up to see who was it until I looked at a very familiar looking girl. It

was none other than my school nerd LEE EUNJAE. MY eyes was wide and I was

shocked to know that this girl is my soon to be future WIFE. My grandfather must be out of his mind.

 

 Eunjae POV

 

 My eyes was wide when that particular person looked at me. It was one of the person I hate the most. I'm so doomed. I broked the eye contact and relaxes myself.

 

 Aneyeong-Haseyo”. I just act cool and greet him.

 

He looked at me for a moment and then he greet me “Aneyeong”.

 

 So have you guys meet before”. Mrs.Kim ask us but before I could answer

 

- “No we don't know each other”. MyungSoo answer his mom.

 

 Okay so we will let you guys have some time to get to know each other”. My dad said.

 

 *NO!!!!Please don't leave me with this JERK*. I thought to myself.

 

 Then I looked at him and he just nodded. After my parents and his parents went he looked at me as if he was glaring at me with his cold looking eyes. Then I thought to myself I'm so doomed to be left alone with this cold , arrogant and annoying looking JERK.

 


 

*SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE*

 

 

 

 

 ( AT LAST UPDATED )