HOYA OPPA!!!!!

Arrange Marriage With Someone You Don't LOVE!!!!!

 

MyungSoo POV

 

 I was staring at her from head to toe. She look very innocent and beautiful...WAIT WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT KIM MYUNG SOO YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND HOLD YOURSELF.

 

Yah NERD I just want to be straight forward. You know that Krystal is my girlfriend and I'm warning you not tell anything about this you my parents. About this marriage let just act lovey dovey and have a contract”. I told her while glaring at her.

 

 “A contract”. She ask.

 

Yep a contract after 1 year we will divorse so that I can get marry to Krystal. Do you understand what I'm trying to say”.

 

 “But what if our parents find out about the contract”.

 

 They will never find out if you just keep your mouth shut”. I told her .

 

 Eunjae POV

 

 Aaaaarrrggghhh I just feel like smashing his pretty face with this plate.

 

 “Okay I understand. You don't have to be harsh to me and beside I don't want anyone to know that you are my future husband”. I said to him half yelling.

 

 “Whatever and let's go my parents ask me to send you home”. He said while heading toward his car without waiting for me.

 

 I just nod my head and followed him. In the car was filled with awkward atmosphere. I just keep my eyes on the road.

 

 Narrator POV

 

 Suddenly Myung Soo got a text from Krystal saying that she bored and let's go out for date. Then he stop the car beside the bus stop.

 

 “Yah get down here I need to go somewhere”. He told Eunjae.

 

 What are you out of your mind it's night and there is no bus this time. How do you expect me to go back home and MY. NAME. IS. NOT. YAH. IT'S. LEE. EUNJAE”. She yell at him.

 

 Does my face look like I give a damn and don't ever dare to call me Myung Soo you are not someone who's important to me. Just call me L”. I yell at her back.

 

 I don't care and thank you for your ride MR.KIM MYUNG SOO”. I told him and close his car door hard.

 

 Yah you spoiled brat”. I yell angrily and speed of my car.

 

 Eunjae POV

 

 *How am I going to get back home* I thought to myself then suddenly someone with his bike stop infront of me.

 Then he took off his helmet and looked at me. I must be dreaming. I pinched myself to see whether I'm dreaming or not and OH MY GOD I'M NOT IT IS HOYA!!!!

 

 Uhm Hoya-sshi wh-what are you do-doing here”. I ask him while stuttering.

 

 “Shouldn't I ask you that. What a girl like you doing here late at night”. He ask me.

 

 My friend dumped me here so yeah I'm trying to get back home”.

 

 What kind of friend is that dumping you like that. Just tell me who is that person I'll teach them a lesson”. He said while doing action boxing a person.

 

 I giggled at his action because he was so cute.

 

 WOW who knows a kingka can act cute”.

 

 Hey I am cute you know. And besides let me give a ride home”.

 ( JUST IMAGINE HE ACTING CUTE )

 

Nevermind Hoya-sshi I can get back home myself and besides I don't want to trouble you”.

 

 No Eunjae if you don't take my offer than you are troubling me and I'm elder than you. So call me Oppa”. He said sincerely and smiled at me.

 

Who can resist that smile. So I just accept the offer.

 

Deyh Oppa”. I said and smiled at him.

 

 Hoya POV

 

 I was on my way back to home when I spot Eunjae was waiting at the bus stop. I offer her a ride and guess what she accept it. Okay you all must be thinking I'm out of my mind but I'm not cause I have felling for Eunjae since I was in 2nd grade and she was still a junior. I'm so lucky to get a chance to send her back home.

 

 When we reach her house.

 

 Thank you so much Oppa for offering a ride”.

 

 No it's not a problem at all and happy that I can help you”.

 

 “Deyh. I think Oppa you should get back home before you catch a cold”. She said.

 

 Yes Madam , you should also get in and we will meet in school again tomorrow...Good night”. I told her.

 

 She giggled at my action and answer, “Good night”.

 

 I watch her get inside her house and went back home.

 


 

 **PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE**

 HAHAHA  I UPDATED

HAHAHA I UPDATED!!!!

 

AT LAST SHE UPDATED

 

NAMSTAR THROWING HEARTS

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!