Wedding Day....

Arrange Marriage With Someone You Don't LOVE!!!!!

Narrator POV

 

Are you serious man....you mean you are going to get married with Eunjae”. Sungkyu ask and Myungsoo nod his head.

 

OMG that means Eunjae will be our sister in law.....WOW THAT'S GREAT”. Sungyeol said loudly.

 

YAH are you happy about it that I'm getting marry with her”. Myungsoo said in a pissed off tone.

 

Ofcourse man and we will be happy that you married her than Krystal”. Woohyun said.

 

I can't believe I'm saying this but I agreed with Woohyun”. Dongwoo said.

 

HYUNG , I thought you will help me to stop the marriage”. Myungsoo said.

 

In your dreams Myungsoo-yah”. Sungkyu said to him and the others just nodded except for Hoya.

 

Aaaaarrrggghhh , I don't know who's side are you'll at”. Myungsoo said and went back home and the members just laugh at how the cold guy turn into a baby.

 

Hoya was shocked when he heard that Myungsoo is getting married to the girl that he fall in love. He was heart broken when he get to know it. He felt like crying but he don't want to cry in front of them so he stay in silent.

 

Dude why are you spaced out”. Dongwoo ask as he slung his arm over Hoya shoulder.

 

Hmm..nothing I was just thinking of something”.

 

Yah YADONG couple , what are you both doing there hurry up and come”. Woohyun said to them.

 

Yah respect your hyung”. Dongwoo said and smacked Woohyun head.

 

 

Eunjae POV

 

BWOH you are getting married with L”. Jiyeon said out loudly.

 

Keep your voice down”.

 

I wish you all the best in getting married with that jerk”. Jiyeon said and laugh.

 

You are not helping”.

 

buuuaahhahahh”.

 

Girls come down and take your lunch”. My mom called us.

 

Deyh”. Both of us answer in unison.

 

 

_______TWO WEEKS LATER_______

 

Narrator POV

 

Today is the wedding day between the KIM's and the LEE's.

 

Hey why are you nervous”. Jiyeon ask as she hold Eunjae hand.

 

Ofcourse I'm nervous because I'm going to get marry with the so called KIM MYUNG SOO”.

 

Jiyeon just looked at her and smiled.

 

Don't worry everything is going to be fine and someone want to meet you”.

 

Who is it”.

 

Then suddenly Hoya came into the room and Jiyeon excused herself from there so that she gives time for the both. The minute Hoya step in the room Eunjae eyes was wide.

 

Hoya oppa , what are doing here”.

Did you forgot that I'm one of Infinite members”. He said with a smiled.

 

Hehehe.....why you came to see me”. Eunjae said and Hoya came to take a seat besides her.

 

I came to congrats you...”. He paused for a moment and looked at her in the eyes.

 

And please be happy if Myungsoo hurt just inform me I'll smacked...okey”. He said and Eunjae giggled at his action.

 

Thank you oppa . I'm really happy to meet you oppa”. Eunjae said and hug him . Hoya was shocked when she hug him but after a moment he hug her back.

 

Eunjae-ah I forgot to tell you something”. He said and released the hug.

 

What is it oppa”.

 

You look beautiful like a princess”. He said and Eunjae blushed.

 

Then Jiyeon enter in the room and said that it's time to go.

 

This is it. Eunjae stop infront of the church. Eunjae clench her heart tightly before she take a breath. When Eunjae step in the isle every eye's was on her. From far she saw Myungsoo and as usually he look handsome and dashing. While for Myungsoo when he saw Eunjae walking in. His eye's was wide because Eunjae was beautiful and moreover she was more beautiful than Krystal.

(skip the vow part)

 

So now I annouce you both as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride”. The priest said.

 

And Myungsoo kiss Eunjae on the lips and the kiss was sweet for them even though it was short. Everyone was cheering when they kiss except for Hoya. He was sad Eunjae first kiss was taken cause he wanted to her first kiss. After they break off from the kiss, Eunjae look at Hoya and he returned with a smiled. This is it that the both have officially become as husband and wife.

 


**Hello guys I know i din't update for so long and I'm really sorry and because of that I update a long chapter**

**here is some gift**

( finally she updated )

( WHAT HOYA HYUNG HAVE FELLING FOR EUNJAE )

***ignore***

( Is it true hyung )

( hehehehehe)