HIS REAL FELLING!!!!!!

Arrange Marriage With Someone You Don't LOVE!!!!!

NARRATOR POV

 

After the incident Myungsoo called the other guy's to meet up . While waiting for the others... he was actually happy that he caught Krystal cheating on him . He wanted to meet her because he was planning to break-off with her . He admit that his heart beats fast when he's around. It never beat that fast when he's with Krystal and he knows that he already fall head over heels for his wife . It just that his so-called-pride is stopping him to admit his felling to her . He was grinning to himself can't wait to spend the rest of the honeymoon with his wife .

 

Yo dude . Why are you grinning to yourself”? Dongwoo ask when he reach there with the other's .

 

Don't tell me something happen between you and Eunjae”. Woohyun wiggled his eyebrows towards Myungsoo until he got a smacked on his head from Sungkyu .

 

Ahh hyung , that hurt's”. Woohyun whined but Sungkyu just glare him and turns towards Myungsoo .

 

So why did you want us to meet up”. Sungkyu ask .

 

I need to tell you'll about Krystal”. Myungsoo said .

 

Hyung if you wanna talk about Krystal then I'm out of here”. Sungjong said and follow by Sungyeol .

 

Me too!!!!”

 

Can you guy's listen first”. Myungsoo said .

 

Okay , what is it about”. Hoya ask .

 

I broke up with Krystal already”. Myungsoo told .

 

BWOH!!!!” All of them chorused except for Hoya . Then Hoya ask Myungsoo .

 

You..broke up...(he stopped for a moment and look up at Myungsoo with wide eyes)WAIT WHAT YOU BROKE UP WITH KRYSTAL!!!WHY?” Hoya asked him with louder voice . Then he got a smacked on his head from Woohyun . But Sungkyu smacked Woohyun head back .

 

Hyung why did you smack me”. Woohyun whined .

 

That's my duty to smacked your head”. Sungkyu said and the others giggled .

 

So you are that happy you broke up with her”. Sungyeol ask Myungsoo .

 

What...wait let me explain”. Myungsoo said stuttering .

 

EXPLAIN”. Sungkyu said . Then , Myungsoo told everything about Krystal and also he had fallen in love with his wife .

 

So what are you going to do now”. Dongwoo ask as he put his arm on Myungsoo shoulder .

 

To find out whether Eunjae has felling towards this anime”. Sungyeol said .

 

Yah , who are you calling anime you choding”. Myungsoo glared at him who is giggling with the maknae .

 

Okay , so let's get back to the room and meet up later for dinner”. Hoya said and everyone nodded . Before they head back to their room Woohyun whisper something to Myungsoo .

 

What is it hyung”. Myungsoo ask him .

 

Don't forget to check on your wife when you get back to your room”. Woohyun winked at him when Sungkyu smacked on his head again .

 

Ahhh hyung I going to dumber each day”. Woohyun whined at Sungkyu .

 

You are dumb. Stop corrupting that kid mind”. Sungkyu said and told Myungsoo to get back to his room . Myungsoo just shook his head looking at his hyung childlike attitude .

 

 

 


 

*****DOUBLE UPDATE*****

***PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBCRIBED***

****AND THANK YOU THOSE WHO COMMENT AND SUBCRIBED****

( DOUBLE UPDATE )

 

( HOW DARE YOU CALLED ME ANIME )

 

( SEE YOU SOON )