HEARTBEAT!!!!!

Arrange Marriage With Someone You Don't LOVE!!!!!

 

Narrator POV

 

 Myungsoo was waiting for Eunjae after school in his car . He waited for her near the bus stop so that no one will spot a kingka pick up a nerd. When he saw her waiting for the bus he ask he to get in his car,

 

 “Get in”. He said coldly to her.

 

 “I don't want to”. She answer him back.

 

 “What the, you think that I want to pick you up because I want to”.

 

 “Then what are you waiting for. Go on”.

 

 “How am I supposed to go when you are not getting in”.

 

 “Hello MR.KINGKA do you understand that I don't want to go with you”.

 

 Hello MISS NERD you do understand that I need to pick you up because my mom told so”.

 

 “Geez..find I'm getting in you annoying jerk”. She said in her pissed off tone.

 

 What did you call me”. He ask with wide eyes.

 

 She just ignore him and keep quiet. But on the other side Myungsoo was throwing tantrums because she called annoying jerk and more over she ignore him. Eunjae glance at him and smiled.

 

 *Who knows a kingka can be cute*. She thought to herself.

 

 “Come in and sit you two lets have dinner together”. Ms. Lee said to both of them.

 

 Everyone were enjoying their dinner except for both of them. They were kicking each other leg under the table and glaring at each other.

 

 They look cute together”. Ms. Kim told the Lee's.

 

 At that moment both of stop their war and look at their parents giving an innocent smiled.

 

 "Eunjae bring Myungsoo to your and show him around”. Ms. Lee said to her.

 

Eunjae choked on her food and look at her mother with a look-are-you-trying-to-dig-my-grave- mom.

On the other side Myungsoo was silently laughing at her.

 

 “Deyh”. She said while glaring at the jerk.

 

 After dinner Eunjae brought Myungsoo to her room.

 

 “So this is how a nerd room looks like”. Myungsoo said.

 

 “Yah Myungsoo I know you don't want to be here so you free to go”. Eunjae said.

 

 “Nah I think I prefer being here”. He said and plop on Eunjae bed.

 

 “Yah PIG get up from my bed”.

 

 I don't want”. He said while showing merong to her.

 

 Aaaarrrhhhhggg , this boy do whatever you want just don't touch my things. I want to take my bath”.

 

 “Do you want me to help you scrub your back”. He said while wiggled his eyebrows.

 

 “Byuntae don't you dare cause I know martial arts”. She said and throw a pillow on his face.

 

 Hahahahaha don't worry I won't cause there's nothing to see...buahahahaha”. He said while laughing like a mad guy.

 

 Eunjae got pissed off and just enter in the bathroom ignoring o big pig laughing on her bed. While she was taking her bath, Myungsoo was looking at her room. He smiled when he saw her young picture. He slowly took one of her picture and stared at it.

 

 *I didn't know she was this beautiful. What am I thinking Kim Myung Soo you ot a girlfriend. Don't tell me that I'm falling for her because she is the frist girl that didn't fall my looks or popularity..........ANDWAE MYUNGSOO U CAN'T FALL FOR HER* He thought to himself. Then he took that picture and keep it in his pocket.

 

 After Eunjae took her bath she and Myungsoo head towards the living hall where their parents are.

 

 Myungsoo and Eunjae we got a news to tell you'll”. Mr. Kim said to us.

 

 “What is it”. Myungsoo ask his dad.

 

 “The wedding will be held next week so tomorrow you will followed Eunjae to buy her wedding dress”. Ms. Kim said happily.

 

 Both of Myungsoo and Eunjae eyes went wide.

 

*BWOH NEXT WEEK IS THE WEDDING*. Both of them thought.

 

 On their way to send the Kim's back everyone greet each other bye and good night. Suddenly Myungsoo came towards Eunjae and wrapped his arms around her. Eunjae was shocked with Myungsoo sudden change.

 

 What the heck are you doing PIG”. She whispered to him.

 

 What is it wrong for me to act lovey dovey to my future wife”. He whispered back.

 

 Who the hell said that you can touch me”.

 

 “It's just an act you nerd”.

 

 Oooooohhh”.

 

 Slow poke”.

 

 What are you guys whispering over there”. Ms. Lee ask.

 

 Nothing”. Both of them said in unison.

 

 Bye baby. See you tomorrow”. Myungsoo said and kiss Eunjae cheek.

 

 Eunjae was shocked and her eyes was wide open but their parents was very happy.

 *Didn't that jerk just kissed my cheek*. I thought to myself while holding my cheek.

 Myungsoo looked at Eunjae shocked face and grinned widely.

 At that moment both of their heartbeat was beating rapidly.

 

 *DON'T TELL ME THAT I'M FALLING FOR HIM\HER*. Both of them thought.