The News!!!!

Arrange Marriage With Someone You Don't LOVE!!!!!

 

Eunjae POV

 

*Shoot this is embrasing*. I thought to myself because this cold looking ice prince is shooting holes to me just by looking at me.*Oh God please help*.

 

“Yah, L can you please take care of your girlfriend here and also teach her how to respect others”, Jiyeon shouted at L.

 

I was like why the hell is she finding trouble with this guy.

 

Myungsoo POV

 

* I just stared at that nerd girl and her bestfriend shouting at me. I just ignore them and look at my beautiful girl*

“ Baby why are you talking to lowlife like them”, I told Krystal.

 

“But oppa this UGLY thing just spilled food on top of me and-”, I cut her off and told her that I'll be her a new uniform.

 

“Yah NERD make sure this is the last time u messy around with my GIRL...DO.YOU.GET.IT”, I warned her.

 

That nerd just nod her head and I brought Krystal with but before I leave the cafeteria I glared and smirked at her.

 

Eunjae POV

 

I just nod my head I don't want to find trouble with that cold jerk.

 

Jae why the hell you listen to that arrogant jerk”. Jiyeon hit my arm.

 

I looked her and said that I don't want any trouble with him. Jiyeon just sigh at me because I was very innocent. So the day when by like that and I hate that the most because every one was looking at me because of the incident this morning.  I just ignore them and went back home. After I reach back home and I was shocked because my parents was home. I was happy after so long I get to meet them.

 

“ Mom Dad I miss you guys”. I ran to them and hug them.

 

“We miss you to princess”. They said.

 

“ And we also have something to tell you”.

 

“What is it about”? I ask them.

 

“We'll tell you later after our dinner. Now hurry up and go clean yourself”. My mom told me.

 

I just nod my head and head to my room. After cleaning myself and down to take my dinner that my mom prepare for us. I was eating my food when suddenly my dad spoke up.

 

“Eunjae we have something tell you”. I just nod my head telling him to on.

 

“Eunjae you know rite that your grandfather is very close to the KIM'S and they are also best friend”.

 

“Yeah so”. I told him and he go on.

 

“ That's the thing your grandfather made a promise with the KIM'S that you will have to marry the KIM'S son”.

 

After my dad finish telling me the news there was a complete silent until I burst out...

 

“MWOHRAGO I HAVE TO MARRY ARE YOU ALL CRAZY I'M STILL YOUNG AND I STILL NEED TO COMPLETE MY STUDIES ANDDDD.....-”.

 

My mom cut me off by saying “You don't have to worry you still can continue your studies and you are legally can marry now”.

 

“But mom I-” .

 

“Please dear for us”. My dad ask.

 

I just nod my head and head up to my room and throw myself on my bed. I seriously going crazy just to think that I'm going to marry someone I doesn't love and moreover what about my CRUSH HOYA-SHI!!!!!!

 

*Soon my eyelid gets heavier and fall into deep slumber while thinking about the marriage thing.*