HONEYMOON (2)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrange Marriage With Someone You Don't LOVE!!!!!

Myungsoo POV

 

Yah what did you say”. Before I could chase after her she ran into the bathroom. I chuckled at her cute action.

 

While Eunjae was taking her bath , I change into my blue jeans and white body fit shirt. I knocked on her bathroom door and told her that I'll wait for her at the lobby. After a few minutes Eunjae came down to the lobby. My eyes was wide open and my jaw drop. She was beautiful even though she wore a simple summer dress and moreover there's no make up on her face.

I realize that I drooling over her then I have to act cool so I just ask her to get into the car.

I drove to one of the famous restaurant in Jeju Island. When the minute we enter the restaurant , I ask Eunjae to seat down. But before I ask her she cut me off-.

 

Why are there seven more seat's?”

 

Infinite members are coming too”.

 

Oh”.

 

Hi dude!!!!!”. Sungyeol hyung came out of no where and the rest was behind him.

 

Slow down your voice”. I told him and to right to see Eunjae but I saw Hoya hyung was covering her eyes. Then I felt a pang of jealousy hit me when he touch her.

 

Guess who”. Hoya hyung ask her.

 

Hoya oppa”. She answer and smiled at him. I mean she didn't smiled at me like that and more over she called him oppa. I mean I'm her husband and she didn't call me oppa. I'm so pissed to the off. I removed his hand for her.

 

Don't be so touchy”. I told him while glaring at her.

 

Cool dude is not like I'm going to take her away from you”. Hoya hyung answer back while chuckled.

 

Whatever”. I rolled my eyes.

 

Someone is jealous”. Sungyeol said to me in a teasing manner.

 

I just glared at him and the rest was busy talking to Eunjae.

 

 

Eunjae POV

 

I can't stop my laugh because of Sungyeol oppa and Dongwoo oppa jokes. It was actually fun having my dinner with Infinite oppa's. I just wish that at least Myungsoo will make me laugh like that but that will never happen. When the waiter and waitress was serving our food , I realize there's another empty seat. I glance at Myungsoo and he look's like he is waiting for somebody else.

 

Is there anyone else you'll are waiting for?”. I decided to ask them.

Then Infinite oppa except for Myungsoo turn to me and they gave me a apologetic look. I was confused for a moment , why are there giving me that look. When I was to open my mouth to ask them again suddenly a voice interrupt.

 

Oppa sorry for keep you waiting”.

 


***I KNOW IT'S A SHORT UPDATE SO JUST BEAR WITH ME***

***GUYS!!!! GUESS WHAT TOMORROW IS MYUNG SOO B'DAY***

***DON'T FORGET TO WISH HIM ON TWITTER***

***PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBCRIBED***

(HAHAHA SHE UPDATED)

(PITY YEOLLIE OPPA)

(CLUMSY MYUNGSOO OPPA)

( I SERIOUSLY WANT TO FAINT CUZ HE JUST LOOK SO HOT )

 

***HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THE GIFT***