FINALLY ;D

Arrange Marriage With Someone You Don't LOVE!!!!!

EUNJAE POV

 

I woke up from my nap and looked around the room to find Myungsoo but he was nowhere to be found .

 

Maybe he's with Krystal”. I muttered to myself .

 

So I decided to take my shower . I took my towel and went towards the bathroom . After I took my bath , I wrapped myself with the towel and went out from the bathroom but to my surprised Myungsoo was sitting on the bed while reading a magazine .

 

Yah , what are you doing here”. I yelped at him . He looked at me and smirked . Then he walk closer towards me and I wrapped myself with my arms in a protective way . Then he trapped me with his arm on the wall .

 

I thought this is our room”. He smirked at me . I really want to smacked his face right now .

 

So if you don't mind I need to changed”. I act brave even though my face was blushing like tomato .

 

Don't worry I don't mind after all you're my wife”.

 

Well I mind so GET OUT”.

 

What if I don't”. He came closer towards me until I can fell his hot breath on my lips . I close my eyes as he was coming towards my lips but then he kissed my nose . I blinked my eyes at him while he was smiling like an idiot . I could help but blushed .

 

You look so cute when you blush”. He said while pinching my cheek . Then he looked into my eyes and smiled .

 

Get ready we are going out”. He told me and went out of the room . I was speechless . What just happen ? Why did Myungsoo act like that towards me ? I just shake my head maybe he's trying to teased me .

 

MYUNG SOO POV

When I came back to the room , I was finding for Eunjae to bring her out, then I noticed the shower was running . So I waited for her sitting on bed while reading a magazine . After she took her shower she came out with only a towel wrapped around her . Woah she look so HOT . STOP BEING A ERT KIM MYUNG SOO..... I slapped myself mentally and look at her . Maybe I should and smiled evilly to her . After I I ask her to get ready so that we can go out .

 

Wifey , hurry up”. I knocked on the door . Then she open the door and she was using a simple dress that make her look so beautiful . I seriously regret why I didn't fall for her earlier .

 

What with that nickname”. She ask but I didn't answer . So , I took her hand and bring her towards my car .

 

Yah , Kim Myung Soo can you at least tell me where are we going?”

 

You'll see when we reach there”. I told her . When we reach there I open the door for her .

Woah , it's so beautiful”.

 

You like it”. She nodded her head . She was enjoying the view so I decided to tell her the truth .

 

Eunjae-ah”. I called her and she looked at me . Then I knelled with one leg and hold her hands . She was shocked with my action so I just continue .

 

I'm so sorry that I didn't treat you well in the past . I'm sorry for hurting you're felling earlier and I'm so sorry for everything I did . I know that we were arranged marriage but starting from now I want us to live like real husband and wife....I LOVE YOU so will you legally be my wife”. I looked at her waiting for an reply . Instead of replying she hug me .

 

Okey , I'll take that as yes”. I hug her back but she pulled away from me .

 

Wae , I was enjoying”.

 

What about Krystal?” She ask me .

Oh about that...well I broke up with her”.

 

What....why?”

 

I'll explain later”. I told her while wrapping my arms around her and pulled her for a long sweet kiss .

 


****FINALLY I UPDATED****

****SO GUYS I NEED YOU TO SUPPORT THIS STORY...MY COUSIN SISTER WROTE IT****

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/331483/you-re-the-only-one-myungsoo-s-ver-jiyeon-myungsoo-oneshot-suzy-woohyun-love

 

 

*****PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBCRIBED****