Caught!!!!!!

Arrange Marriage With Someone You Don't LOVE!!!!!

NARRATOR POV

 

Yah , can you be more careful next time. Look at you twist your ankle”. Myungsoo told Eunjae in a worried tone. He placed her on edge of the bed and took the first aid box for the bathroom.

 

It's not my fault that I twist my ankle. No one will do it on purpose.” Eunjae anwser back.

 

Yeah , but you still have to take care. What an I going to answer to our parents if they finds out”. Myungsoo said but deep inside his heart he was the one who worried about you while wrappping a bandage around her ankle . Eunjae just kept quiet because she was disappointed that he care of her because of their parents. So she was staring at Myungsoo face and admiring how he taking care of her .

 

*How can someone be this good looking* She thought to herself . Myungsoo noticed the sudden silent and look up at her . At that very moment their eyes meet and locked . Both of their faces was just an inch close . Myungsoo went closer to her face until she can feel his hot breath . Then suddenly he went towards her ear and whisper .

 

I know I'm hot so you can stop admiring me”. Myungsoo smirked at her and went to the bathroom.

 

Wh...what the- YAH BYUNTAE!!!!!” Eunjae yell at him and rolled herself on the bed . Eunjae was blushing like mad .

 

Aaaaarrrgggghhh , I hate that jerk”. She can feel her heartbeat was beating fast whenever she's with him . Her never beat's that fast when she's around Hoya.

 

Don't tell me I already fall for him”. She whisper as she was looking at the ceiling .

 

Meantime Myungsoo was looking at his reflection on mirror in the bathroom .

Don't tell me I fall for her already ?....- He stopped for a moment and slapped his face hard.

 

God that hurt's......” Then he look at his reflection back .

 

Maybe I already fall for”. He smiled to himself and walk out of the bathroom . Then he saw his wife fall asleep on the bed . He walked towards her and her cover her with the blanket . He looked at her for a while and her hair and said .

 

What did you do to me Eunjae-ah”. He said and walked out the room to find Krystal.

 

Meantime in Krystal room.

 

Oppa I missed you”. She said .

 

I missed you too....So how you Myungsoo oppa and his so-called-wife”. He smirked at her .

 

He just left me alone at the beach just now...by the who cares about right now . Let's have some fun first”. Krystal said while bringing him towards her bed . At that moment Myungsoo enter her room and his eyes was wide when he saw her with KAI !!!!!!!!!!

 

 


 

( YEAH IT'S KAI... I KNOW HE'S HOT )

 

( WHAT HE'S HOT )

 

( I THINK I'M MORE HOTTER )

( OKAY HE'S HOTTER )

*****PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBCRIBED GUYS*****

***THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO SUBCRIBED TO THIS STORY***

**AND THOSE WHO COMMENT YOU MADE MY DAY**

******THANK YOU AGAIN******