1:6 Illusion

Incorruptible

 

 

Ryeowook was a better actor than I ever gave him credit for. It was too funny watching him interacting with Mir. Who would’ve thought he’d be that pissed off by the guy’s shallowness? Better yet, I was starting to see that Ryeowook didn’t know how to play with other people. His world was narrow and empty and oh-so easy at this point to mold into whatever shape a person desired.

I pushed Mir off of me as we finished. Zipping my pants back up, I shoved the door open, climbing out. “Clean up. I’m going inside.”

“Wait, Kyuhyun!”

“What?” I paused, a hand on the edge of the door.

He scrambled to pull his shirt down and fix his mussed hair. “W-Was it good?”

How pathetic. I smiled a little. “Keep practicing.” Then I shut the door on him, walking around to the building. He really wanted to know something so stupid? It didn’t matter if it was good or not. Tonight was about Ryeowook and pissing him the out of his mind. I wanted to see another side of him. Mir was just a convenient tool. He would always be a convenient tool.

“There you are!”

Up ahead, some of the guys I had invited from school were coming towards me with drinks. Taking one, I joined them as they rounded back into the deafening pit of bodies and booze. Somewhere in the mess was Ryeowook and somewhere up on the second floor were Siwon and Yesung. They wouldn’t miss this for the world.

Indulgence was their game.

The slums were their current interest.

I didn’t really know what I would do when they finally decided to pack up and move away. I would probably go back to local groups, find a gang to pass the time, and wreak just enough havoc to keep Ryeowook busy.

“Where have you been?” a voice shouted over the music, arms tangling around my neck. Someone’s lithe body ground into me and I groaned into their ear, sliding hands up the back of their shirt.

“ing some ,” I mumbled, pressing my leg between their inner thighs, “you wanna be next?”

The girl laughed and I grinned in return, not able to see her face in the darkness. I’m sure I knew who she was, but it didn’t matter much at the moment. She must have agreed because her body wriggled away and a hand closed around mine, pulling me out of the mass of people.

Before we got very far though, my eyes caught sight of a much more attractive form. Pulling away, I drifted away from her, knowing very well that it would be nearly impossible to find me again in that crowd. Following the flow, I pushed my arm through the throngs, fingers closing around Ryeowook’s sweaty shoulder.

He stumbled backwards and I caught him quickly, tightly binding him in my arms. That tiny backside pressed into me. my lips, I tilted my head down, kissing his jaw. “Good, you’re still alive,” I joked, running my fingers over his chest and stomach through the thin, clinging shirt.

“I don’t feel well,” he croaked.

“What?” I frowned, turning him around to inspect his face. It was hard to see in the strobe lights, but it looked like he was pale and sweatier than he should’ve been. “, what did you drink?” I gripped his wrist hard, cutting a path towards the staircase. Ascending them quickly, I kicked open the bathroom, shoving Ryeowook over the toilet.

Almost immediately, he was hurling into the water. Wincing, I kneeled down next to him, rubbing his backside slowly. There were a few heads peeking in through the open doorway, so I kicked it shut. Annoying.

“Seriously, what did you drink?” I murmured.

“Just…beer…I think,” he shook his head, dry-heaving.

 

New fact: Ryeowook was a total light weight. He might even border on being allergic to alcohol if he was puking from just one beer.

 

I don’t know how much time passed, but it must’ve been a while because when I was picking Ryeowook up off the ground, he was half-dozing and there was a significantly long line of people waiting for the toilet. I ignored their complaints, carrying Ryeowook on my back to one of the bedrooms. No, I wasn’t going to him or anything. I’m not that desperate. If I wanted him, I could get him without being a ual predator.

Pushing the door shut with my foot, I laid him down on the bed, flicking on a table lamp afterwards. His face was regaining some color and it looked like he wasn’t going to vomit again anytime soon.

See, there’s a whole chain of issues that could arise if Ryeowook was screwed over that night. For one, I would be busted by his dad big time. Second, I would never get to play with him again and if you knew him personally, you would know that he’s hell of a lot more interesting than the people I’m stuck with.

“Kyuhyun?” he rasped.

I sat down on the edge of the bed, looking down at him. “Yeah?” I was tempted to throw a few sarcastic remarks his way, but somehow I stopped myself.

“I would say thank you,” Ryeowook muttered, “if you weren’t the one who forced me to come.”

He’s so perfect. I couldn’t think of someone more suited to be my guard dog. It was like a pure kid with the mind of a punk. Deep down, I knew he was the most innocent person out there, but that’s what made him so easy to pollute, and not just by outside forces. He tainted himself everyday as he was exposed to more and more evil. That purity was being muddled with reality and I didn’t know how nor did I care to stop it from happening.

“That sounds about right,” I laughed.

We stayed in silence for a while, the booming of heavy bass the only thing cutting through the muffled room.

Ryeowook broke it again though. “Do you trust me, Kyuhyun?”