3:9

Incorruptible

 

 

 

“Why Kyuhyun?” Donghae braced himself above Ryeowook, face contorted with an exclusively shown emotion. His hair was damp from the shower, body glistening under the shimmering light of the moon. “Why must it be him?” The muscles in his neck twitched with the clenching of his jaw.

Ryeowook pushed himself up onto his elbows, pressing an urgent kiss to the man’s lips. They collapsed into a heap, Donghae rolling onto his back as Ryeowook lied on top of him. “It isn’t him…not really at least,” he said quietly, “it could’ve been anyone.”

“But it’s him,” Donghae held either side of his lover’s face, eyes strained, “and he’s not giving up. You know that too, don’t you?” He gasped softly, body jerking up at the fingers running over his skin.

“That’s his fault,” Ryeowook spoke against the other’s lips, thumb pressing against Donghae’s chin. “He can chase for as long as he wishes…but it won’t make any difference.” I won’t let it make any difference. It isn’t about how I feel for him.

“I know you,” Donghae pinned the slender male down on the bed, an urgent kiss crushing the space separating them. Ryeowook gripped the taller one’s arms, back arching off the sheets. “Kyuhyun is your weakness,” he breathed hotly, curling his fingers into the hair at the nape of Ryeowook’s neck, “Deny it?” Teeth grazed the smooth, thin throat.

“You know me too well” was all Ryeowook could say as he moaned for the man above him.

“Will you waver?” Donghae sat back, sliding his arms around the smaller male’s waist to drag him along. Ryeowook kept his hands tightly clasped around his lover’s neck, resting his forehead against Donghae’s as they stared each other down.

“Never.” I will never waver in my mission. …But to waver for Kyuhyun…is a completely different question.

 

***

 

 “Can you walk?”

Taemin nodded a bit, closing the apartment door behind him. “No vitals were hit and the bullet didn’t penetrate too deeply into the skin.”

“As in it wasn’t lethal?” Kyuhyun mumbled.

“Do we have to talk about that?” Taemin sighed, leaning against the wall for support. “I know I shouldn’t be prying, but…”

Sitting down on the couch, Kyuhyun leaned his head back, moonlight outlining his form in the darkness. There was some cool wind rustling the balcony curtains and running through the stray, dark locks of Kyuhyun’s hair.

“A few years ago,” he spoke quietly, “I had a thing with that man, Ryeowook.” Kyuhyun’s eyes opened, gleaming in the blue light. “We slept together after I realized I had fallen in love with him.” He paused, smirking bitterly, “I remember thinking that love didn’t exist. Apparently I hadn’t been paying much attention to myself.” Exhaling, he swallowed thickly. “The next morning, he wasn’t there anymore. The last time we saw each other was on a train. I left for the agency training camp with Changmin and Ryeowook…he was standing on the platform watching me leave. I tried to get back to him, but it didn’t work, obviously.” Kyuhyun looked out the glass pane of the balcony’s ajar doors. “There’s a lot of that happened in between those two times, but it’s not important…or maybe it is. I don’t know.”

Taemin stood where he was quietly, fingers gripping the wall tighter than he was aware.

“I thought that when I saw him again, there would be a load of drama. You know the music and the slow motion movements and all of the other special effects you see in movies and TV shows. But…it wasn’t like that at all.” Kyuhyun laughed, short and harsh, “He was so ing calm and…I was so pathetic. I thought he might be a little shocked to see me – maybe even stunned. What I didn’t expect was a stone cold business proposition.” He groaned, lips curling up in a pained smile, “I’m so embarrassed. What am I supposed to do?”

“Hyung…,” Taemin whispered, making his way over to the older male with tentative steps, “…it’s been a long time since you’ve seen him. It makes sense that things are going to be…unpredictable. A lot can change in that time, right?” He sat on the edge of the couch.

Kyuhyun tilted his head away, face unseen from that side of the furniture. “Then why haven’t my feelings changed? Why is he lucky enough to move on?”

“Maybe it’s because he was the one that left.”

“And that’s a fact which is going to make me feel less lame?” He looked at Taemin.

“No, hyung,” he stopped himself, recollecting his thoughts before going on, “I mean…I don’t have an answer for you…but I’m here…if you need me.” Taemin fiddled with his hands, eyes cast down.

Kyuhyun’s gaze burned into him, but it took nearly a minute before he was brave enough to lift his head. There was blankness to his face as he raised a hand, making the slightest of movements. Taemin obediently moved forward, barely thinking of his actions.

 

The next moment he was lifting his arms up for Kyuhyun to pull his shirt off. Hands that he had fantasized about for months were suddenly touching him, exploring every curve and sensitive spot in order to draw moans and soft pleasured noises.

Kyuhyun didn’t utter a word though as he popped the button of Taemin’s pants, removing them as the younger male pulled at his shirt. Rolling his shoulders, the material slipped away, thrown aside. No kisses were exchanged, replaced by rough caresses and bite marks.

“This doesn’t mean anything,” Kyuhyun breathed against the boy’s ear as he moved atop him, arms bracing his thighs gingerly.

“I know,” Taemin managed between uneven breaths. He dug his fingernails into Kyuhyun’s shoulders, biting down on the man’s collarbone to subdue a cry of passion.

Nothing at all... Closing his eyes, Kyuhyun tightened his hold on the boy.