Chapter 7

IT WILL BE YOU ... Forever

 

Taeyeon's POV:
Me,Sungyeol,Sungjong,Tiffany,Woohyun and Hoya Oppa are in the cantine,eating and chitchatting when suddenly Sunggyu Oppa came with a tray.
"Annyeong Oppa!Where did you go?",I ask.He sat next to Hoya Oppa.
"In the garden,Oppa wanted to have some fresh air",he smiled at me.Myungsoo also suddenly came.
"Oh..Oppa where did you go too?",I ask him the same question.
"In the library",he smiled and sat next to me.I nodded.
 
Hoya's POV:
I already know that Myungsoo and Sunggyu talk about Taeyeon,and I know what's happening.Woohyun,me and Sunggyu talk yesterday and they told me everything.
 
Flashback;
It's 3am in the morning and we're still awake.The rest is sleeping.
Sunggyu is staring and thinking deeply in the couch.
"Yah,hyung!Whats happening to you?",I ask him and waving my hands infront of his face.
"Oh..Nothin'",he replied.
"Sunggyu-ah,I've known you for a very very long time,so spill it out,I know you have something to tell us",Woohyun said.
Sunggyu let out a heavy sigh before he talk.
"Let's talk about Taeyeon",he said.
"What about her?",Woohyun and I said in unison.
"Tsk!Yah,don't you think it's not obvious?!The three of us have secrets!",he yelled.
"H-hyung,what secret?",I ask.
"The two of you",he pointed at me and Woohyun"You have feelings for OUR ANGEL right?!",he said and i looked at Woohyun.
"Yah,Sunggyu is it only us?You think your actions is not obvious too?!I already know that you also have feelings for her!",Woohyun yelled.
"Yes,I have!And it's not only the three of us!Myungsoo also have feeling for her!",Sunggyu said.
The three of us went silent.When I suddenly spoke.
"So,hyung,what will you do now?",I ask.
"Let's just confess to her,I'll talk to Myungsoo",he said.
"Bwoh?!",the two of us said in unison AGAIN.
"The best man will win",Sunggyu said in a relaxed tone.
"Yah,Sunggyu,are you that confident?!",Woohyun shouted.
"Woohyun,calm down!Im not confident about this!Im just saying the truth!",he shouted"I'll talk to Myungsoo and tell him that he should confess to Taeyeon",he added.
"And you'll tell also that we have feeling for her?",I raised my eyebrow.
"I'll only give him a clue,I'll tell him in the right time",he said.
"Let's go to sleep,it's already morning and we only have a 2 hours to sleep",Woohyun said and yawned.We nodded.
 
•End of Flashback•
 
"Lee HoWon!",they all yelled at me.All of the students is staring at us.
"What!?",I ask irritated.
"What 'what'?I've called your name for many times but still your not listening!Is there something wrong?",Dongwoo ask.
"Eopso!",I start to eat again.
“Eopso ... ”,Dongwoo teased.
 
 
 
 
 
~sorry if its boring .. :(( ..  Sorry ..
Keep supporting and please do leave a comment ..
kamsahamnida ..!