Chapter 5

IT WILL BE YOU ... Forever

 

Taeyeon's POV;
It's been a week since the detention and i woke up early in the morning.It's still 4:45.I walk down the stairs and saw nobody.I think they are still sleeping?I walk to the kitchen to cook something for my Oppa's and my bff Tiffany.I grab the ingredients and started to cook.I was grabbing the plates when I suddenly felt a hands wrap around my waist.
"Waaa!",I facepalmed myself.
"Yah,Taengoo,it's me Sunggyu Oppa",he released.I turned around and I saw his smiling face.
"Oppa,it's still early.Why did you woke up already?",I ask.
"I think,my head says that MY ANGEL woke up already and I should help her to cook food",he smiled."And my heart says 'I MISS MY ANGEL'",he added.
"Oppa!We see each other everyday,and your HEART said that you MISS me?Your weird oppa",I laughed.
"Yes and I'm not weird!Woohyun is",he said and laughed.
 
We finished cooking and exactly,all of them already woke up.
"Annyeong!",i said cheerfully.
"Aigoo.Our dongsaeng is really energetic,come here!Give Oppa a hug",Woohyun oppa said and I came and hug him.
"Morning Oppa"
"Yah,Taeyeon-ah,what about us?",Hoya and Myungsoo said in unison.I chuckled.
"Arraseo",I came and hug them too.
"Smells nice!Who cooked this foods?",Dongwoo Oppa ask.
"Of course its Taeyeon,who else?!",Tiffany shouted.
"Noona!Seriously!Stop shouting!Your voice is so loud!",Sungjong beamed.
"It's because she has big mouth",Sungyeol teased.
"Bwoh?!You jerk,come here!",Tiffany chased Sungyeol.
"Aigoo,they're too old to play!",Hoya said.
"Let's eat!",I said and we started eating.
 
We finished eating and I grab my towel and took a bath.I finished in 10 minutes and I already wore my uniform and I already dried my hair too.
I walk downstairs and saw my Oppa's and Tiffany ready.
"Lets go!",I said.
"Taeyeon-ah,where's the keys?",Myungsoo ask.
"Ah,here!Mianhae",I said and gave him the keys.
"Thanks,I'll just lock the door,go in the car first",he said.I nodded.
I came inside the car and saw Woohyun Oppa in the passenger seat.Sunggyu Oppa beside me.
Tiffany,Sungyeol and Sungjong are in the back.I was in the middle,next to Sunggyu Oppa,and I guess Myungsoo will be seating in the right side.
"Ow..Looks like hyungs changed their seats?",Myungsoo suddenly came inside the car.
"Sunggyu said he wants to sit beside Taeyeon,that's why,but don't worry,it's just for today",Woohyun said and gave us his greasy smile.
"Dongwoo-ah,start the engine!What are you doin'?!Waiting for Christmas?!",Tiffany yelled.
"Chill Tif,it's still early.We still have 45 minutes!",Sungyeol said.
 
L's POV:
It's traffic and we are silent.I heard Taeyeon yawned.
"Sleepy dongsaeng-ah?",Sunggyu hyung ask.
"A little bit",Taeyeon let out a small laugh.
"Come here",hyung put Taeyeons's head in his shoulder.His arm around her.
I was just staring at them.Sunggyu hyung is weird these days.Since when he started acting like these?!I didn't saw him did this to other girls!N.E.V.E.R!Yes,I'm jealous!
I think Sunggyu hyung saw me staring at them.
"Myungsoo",he said,not looking at me.
"Ne hyung?",I ask,looking at him.
"Let's talk later.In the garden",he said in a low voice.
"Talk about what?",I ask.
"It's not 'what',it's 'who'",he said.
"Talk about who?",I ask again.
He look at Taeyeon who is already asleep.I nodded.
 
Oh God,what spirit is inside Gyu hyung's body?!Why does he want to talk about Taeyeon?!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Annyeonghaseyo chingus ! :D ..
Sorry for the wrong grammars ! Keep supporting ! Pls leave a comment and do subscribe ! :) .. 
Tnx for @Ilovetaeyeonsomuch !