Chapter 27

IT WILL BE YOU ... Forever

 

"Who said she's flirting with me?And what of l tell you that I like her?",a voice that made all of the students head turn around..
"What?!You like this y flirt girl?!",Suzy yelled and Nickhun grabbed her hair,"Oppa!!Stop it!!"
"I can't hear you..",Nickhun smirked,"Suzy,she never flirt with me FYI..And she's not a flirt okay?You are.."
"O-oppa..S-stop t-that",I said and he released Suzy's hair.I heard Infinite shouting my name,I looked at Tiffany and scanned her.
"Are you okay?",I asked.
"Uhm..",she nodded and smiled.I felt a hands in shoulders,I turn around,I saw Myungsoo with those worried eyes.
"What happened?Are you okay?You should've wait for us..",he thought and hugged me.
"Excuse me..",Nickhun butted in.
"What now?!",Myungsoo glared.
"Tsk..Calm dude,I didn't do anything.Be thankful that I save your girlfriend",Nickhun said and looked at me,"Tae,can we talk?",I looked at Myungsoo for a seconds and mouthed him 'Just A Minute'.Nickhun grabbed my wrist and brought me in the garden.
 
》Garden《
 
"Wae Oppa?",I asked.
"About what I said lately..",he rubbed the back of his neck.
"It's okay,I understand you..",I was about to leave but he stopped me.
"It's true..",he said and I faced him.
"W-what??"
"I l-like you..I just realized it..S-sorry..",he said.I just stood there.My body is shaking and my mind is blank,"Tae..Jinjja mianhae.."
"A-ani..B-by the w-way,thanks f-for s-saving m-me and Tif..I'll g-go now..",I said and left him.
 
Myungsoo's POV;
 
'Gosh!That Nickhun!He's so ugly when he smirk!He looks like a duck or so whatever!',I thought.I kept walking back and forth that made my friends annoyed.
"YAH!",Sungyeol slightly kicked me.I gave him a glare.
"Will you please stop walking here and there?!It's so annoying..!",Tiffany hissed.
"How can all of you be calm when Taeyeon,OUR ANGEL is not here with us,huh?!",I asked them.
"Gosh..Your over dude..",Woohyun said and with that,Taeyeon arrived.
"What happened?",I asked her.
"Nothing..",Taeyeon avoided my gaze.
"Nothing?",I looked at her to make sure.She laughed.
"Aigoo..My Oppa is cute...",she said and pinched my cheeks,"Ne,nothing..",she pulled me down beside her and eat.
 
Hoya's POV;
 
It's already time to go home and I can sense something from my angel Taeyeon.She's not concentrating lately and she look so bothered by it.I kept on looking at her but nothing changed on her face,she still have that expression.
"Hey babe,where will you sleep later?Beside Sulli or me?",Myungsoo asked her.
"H-huh?",she replied.
"I said where will you sleep later??",he asked again.
"In our house of course..",she replied with innocent look.All of us laughed so hard inside the car except for Myungsoo with his ARE-YOU-KIDDING-ME look.
"Seriously...This kid..",I heard him mumbled.
"Ey..This is your fault Dongwoo hyung!",Sungyeol yelled to Infinite's driver.
"My?!Why?",Dongwoo said.
"You kept telling our angel about those corny joke of yours..That's why..",he said.
"Aish...Jinjja..Jang Dongwoo,stop that.Our angel's mind are getting dirty..",Sunggyu said and we laughed again with Myungsoo.This time,Taeyeon is the one who's not laughing.
 
We arrived at our house and I ran inside.I throw my body in the couch.
"Ah..So tiring..",I sighed.
"Sungjong-ah,you'll cook..My girlfriend is sick..",Myungsoo said as he enter the hous,holding Taeyeon's shoulders.I stood up and touched her forehead.Her fever is so high.
"Oh my..",I said.
"Why?What happened to our angel?",Sunggyu said and touched Taeyeon's neck,"H-hey!I think y-you should bring her in the hospital!",he said and with that,Taeyeon fell.
 

PLEASE VOTE!