Short Chapter

IT WILL BE YOU ... Forever

 

Sunggyu's POV;
I froze,I froze after I read the message.I don't know what to do.I stood up and ran.I went in the beach where Taeyeon and I always go when we're child.
I sat down and I let myself to cry.
"Taeyeon!",I shouted.
"Why?!Why do you have to do this to me?!What I have done wrong?!",I start to cry.
'Taeyeon,come back please.I don't want you to go!How can I move on when I'm deeply inlove with you?!You're me hurting already!How can I leave without you?How can i eat properly when your not beside me?!Tae..Come back...Please',I thought as hold my chest.My heart fell like it broke into million pieces.
'How can you leave me like that?',I cried and cried...
 
Hoya's POV;
After I read the last word,a tears escaped from my eyes.I facepalmed my self and started crying.I cried loud,loud as I can.
"Taeyeon!Come back!You know your my first love and you did this to me?!",I mumbled.
'How can you leave us like this?!Do you know how hard is it to forget you?!Do you know how much I love you?!',I thought.
The door opened and I saw Dongwoo with puffy eyes.He came to me and hugs me.
"Stop it dude!",he patted my head.I cried in his shoulder.
'Taeyeon-ah,do you know that I'm the person who loved you for a long time?Until now!And you're telling me to forget you?Forget my feelings to you?!Find and love another girl?!Making me laugh is enough for you to repay my kindness!Being here by my side is enough!',I thought as I looked at the picture frame.That picture is the most I treasured.Me and Taeyeon...TOGETHER...
 
Woohyun's POV;
I called her many times but still,not answering.I can hear Sungjong shouting Taeyeon's name while crying and with that,I started to cry too.
'Youre the reason why I smile Taeyeon-ah,but you're not here anymore.How can smile?',I said as I looked at the view in the window.
'You're the first girl who broke my heart',I leaned my back in the wall and hold my chest.
 
No one's POV;
Myungsoo is clenching his hands,he's mad at Taeyeon,but he is still sad.His fever is gone.
'Leaving me like this?!Telling me that you'll think first if you should love me or not?!',his eyes are now red and tears are falling nonstop in his eyes..
'Taeyeon-ah...Why like this?!Why do you have to tell me this words?!Why are you making the things so complicated?!',he throw the pillow.
No matter how much he tried,he still can't be mad at Taeyeon.Sadness is all that he can  feels..He can't forget his feelings for her.He is thinking wether if he should wait and continue to love her or not,and after a few minutes..
'I love you,so I'll wait for you',he thought.
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------
Im sorry if this chapter is so BORING..Im not good at writing sad fanfic.But I promise,I'll make the next chapter long and exciting..
And thank you for the new subscribers ! Keep supporting! Kamsahamnida! Please do leave a comment..