Chapter 18

IT WILL BE YOU ... Forever

 

Myungsoo's POV;
Dongwoo plays the song and the people form a circle. Tiffany&Sungyeol,Nickhun&Suzy starts to dance.Taeyeon looked so nervous.She couldn't even look at my face.I hold her right hand,put my left hand on her waist.Her eyes gone wide by my sudden actions.She put her hand on my shoulder and starts to dance too.I put her body closer to mine.She rested her head on my chest.I leaned to her ear.
'I missed you',I whispered.
The dance finished and took five minutes.Suzy came to me and grab my wrist but I stopped her.
"Oppa!That girl is already flirting to you!",she yelled but only few people can hear because of the loud music.
"Well she's not",I shook my head at her.Taeyeon is just at my back,listening at our conversation,
"Oppa!Im your girlfriend and...",I cut her off.
"And who says that I'm your boyfriend?!",I shouted and she slapped me hard.
"What?!You just introduced me that I'm your girlfriend to that girl!",she pointed at Taeyeon.
"I didn't remember anything.I think I'm just drunk?Maybe?Or,if I told Taeyeon that,I'm just joking around with her",I said and leave her alone.I dragged Taeyeon with me upstairs.We went inside my room and I locked the door.
"Oppa...",she said.I hugged her tightly but she pushed me.
"Whats your problem?",I ask.
"You!Why did you do that to Suzy?!Shes hurt!",she yelled.
"She's not!",I shouted back.
"Taeyeon-ah,I waited for you.I WAITED..",I caress her cheeks.
"Oppa,but I'm too late.You already have a girlfriend",she shook her head.
"She's not my girlfriend Taeyeon!The hell!",I said.She just look at me with those teary eyes.I pinned her in the wall.She looked away.I made her face me and our nose touched.
"Do you know how much I missed you?",I ask.My lips almost on the corner of her lips.
"Do you know that it's like a hell without you?",with that I kissed her.She didn't respond at first,but after a few seconds,she wrapped her hands around my neck so I put one of my hand on her waist,the one is pinning her.
'I miss this girl.I missed her touch,hand,face,smell and lips',I thought.The kiss is do deep and passionate.
"Oppa,this is wrong",she suddenly said.
"Aniyo",I shook my head"This is right",she looked at me"Because we love each other",I smiled at her.
"Right?",I raised my eyebrow.
"But you already have a girlfriend",she said.
"Taeyeon,I told you already.Suzy is not my girlfriend",I look deeply into her eyes.
"So...what's your answer?"
It took her minutes to answer.My heart beats fast and sweats starts to fall.After 2minutes...She smiled at me.I look at her confusingly.
"What?",I ask.
"Promise me one thing first",she pulled my body away from hers.
"First.You should contact me everyday.
Second.You shouldn't flirt with girls.
Third.Always be sweet.
Fourth.Always say 'I love you' or 'I miss you'
Fifth.Kiss me EVERYDAY..
And sixth.You should follow all of these",she smirked.
"Aigoo..Did you missed me that much.Kiss you everyday?",I laugh.She slapped my arm.
"Just joking.Then if I follow all of that,what's your answer?",I put my hand on her shoulder.
"JAGIYA...I'll just go downstairs",she said,kissed my cheeks and stormed out of the room.Wait..
"Woohoo!!",I shouted happily.I also went downstairs(smiling like an idiot)
"Hey hyung!Are you crazing?Whats with the smile?",Sungjong gave me his WHAT-THE-HELL look.
"Shut up!Its none of your business maknae!",I nagged at him.
 
 
Taeyeon's POV; 
I walked downstairs..(blushing).I saw Tiffany drinking alone.
"Hey bestie!",I waved.She smiled at me.
"How's the dance?Isn't ot great to dance with your PRINCE CHARMING?",I smirked.
"Feels like I'm in paradise",she winked and walked to Sungyeol.I just can only shook my head at her cuteness.
'Hayss..My BFF never change'
"Hey,Taeyeon!How are you?",someone said.I turned around and saw Nickhun smiling WIDE.
"Oh...Hey!Im fine,you?",I replied.
"Good..So..Why did you leave?",he ask.
"Hehe..Thats a long story.Ahm..You look good with Suzy",I complimented.
"Oh..I don't think so...I look better with you",he smiled.
"Ehem",Myungsoo interrupted.He suddenly put his hand on my waist.
"Ahm..May I excuse my girlfriend?",he ask and Nickhun froze but nodded.Myungsoo brought me to INFINITE's place.
"Hey!What's with the hand?",Woohyun ask.Myungsoo removed it.
"Nothing",he lowered his head.
"Pabo",I whispered.
"ANGEL!Do you drink?",Sunggyu ask.I shook my head..I took glances at every each of them and my eyes stopped at Hoya.He's staring at me and Myungsoo and suddenly.... A TEAR FELL FROM HIS EYES.He saw me saw it and wiped it fast.
"Excuse me",he said and bowed.
'O-oppa',I felt sad....