THINK OF HER AS OUR PRINCESS ANGEL NOT MY FIRST LOVE

IT WILL BE YOU ... Forever

 

"Let's be friends",Suzy said and lowered her head.
"T-taeyeon..W-were so sorry a-about everything..",Hyuna said.
"J-jinjja?!You want to be friends with me?!",Taeyeon said with wide eyes,"Then ok!Let's be frien.."
"No..I'll not let you to be friends with Taeyeon..",Myungsoo butted in.
"But Myungsoo..",Taeyeon said.
"No buts.These girls did so many bad things to you..So no..Sorry is not enough..Let's go princess",Myungsoo said and grabbed Taeyeon's hand.Infinite passed the queenkas with their hands in their pockets.
"Seems like L will not forgive them..",Sungyeol mumbled and sighed.
 
"Hyung..Can you order us the food?I'm so lazy going there..I'll just pay you later",Myungsoo told Sunggyu with a serious face.
"Arraseo..Wait there..",Sunggyu said and left with Sungjong.
"Oppa,why did you stopped me?",Taeyeon said.
"I just don't want you to be friends with them..Please,listen to me.."
"But..When will you forgive them?Oppa..I think they're serious..",Taeyeon said.
"Let's stop talking about them princess okay?Let's just eat..",Myungsoo smiled and kissed her forehead.Taeyeon pouted and looked at Hoya.
"It's okay..I'm always here..",Hoya mouthed.
"Thank you oppa..",Taeyeon mouthed back.
"I love you angel..",he mouthed again.
"I love you too oppa!",Taeyeon mouthed and laughed.
"Why are you laughing?",Woohyun asked.
"Because my oppa's are so cute!",she said and bit so big in her burger.
"Looks like our angel is hungry..",Sunggyu,the one who's beside Taeyeon said.All of them laughed including her.
 
------Going Back In Their Room-------
 
"Hyung..Can you stay here with Taeyeon?We forgot something in my locker..",Myungsoo said and scratched the back of his neck.
"Arraseo..Go fast now..",Hoya said and the two boys run. (Woohyun and Myungsoo)
"Tsk!They're so forgetful..",Taeyeon crossed her arms.
"Yeah..I know that too..",Hoya chuckled.
"Ahm...Oppa..Thanks again..",she said.
"Your always welcome my angel",Hoya said and pinched her nose.
"Oppa!Can I ask you something?",Taeyeon's eyes sparkled.
"Of course...Anything for my angel",Hoya smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulders,"What is it?"
"Do you think the queenkas is serious?",Taeyeon said.
"I don't know who you are talking about.There's ONLY ONE QUEEN FOR ME..AND IT'S YOU..",Hoya said and Taeyeon punched his arm slightly.
"Jinjja..Stop being so mushy..You're not Woohyun oppa..",she said and laughed.Hoya scanned her faces,watching her laughing,then suddenly,he hugged her.
"See?What you're doing right now is because of Woohyun oppa's virus",she said and hugged him back.
 
Woohyun's POV;
 
"Hyung..I'll just go in the comfort room..Go first in the room,you'll be late!",Myungsoo said and ran"
"Arraseo!",I shouted.I ran and went in the place where we left Taeyeon and Hoya.And there..I saw....THEM HUGGING.
Alright.What's happening with Hoya?Being so mushy and touchy with the princess and angel of Infinite?Does he still use his mind?What if Myungsoo saw this?He knows that Myungsoo is overprotective of Taeyeon.
 
I walked near them and acted to choke.
"Oh hey..Oppa!Where Myungsoo oppa?",Taeyeon said and they broke the hug,finally.I looked at Hoya and he smiled at me,knowing that I saw them.
"He just went in the comfort room.He said he'll just follow.Let's go,we'll be late..",I said and slightly pushed Taeyeon to walk.I put my arms around Hoya.
"Dude..Be careful..Stop being mushy and touchy with our princess angel..",I whispered.
"Don't worry hyung.There's nothing with it..I only think of her now as our princess angel..Not my...FIRST LOVE..So you don't have to worry..",he said and I smiled hearing what he just said.
"Thanks bro..",I patted his shoulder twice.
"HEY!WAIT UP!",Myungsoo yelled,panting.
"Idiot Myungsoo..",Hoya said and put his arm around Myungsoo.Taeyeon looked at us weirdly.
"WHAT?",the three of us said in unison.
"You look weird!Can't you put your hands down?",she said.
"No and you're weird too..",I said and we laughed.
"Tsk.Whatever.You are still my oppas and i still love all of you even you're weird,naughty,noisy...",the three of us cut her off.
"Yeah yeah.You too,you will be still our princess angel even your naughty,noisy,weird,small,always have mood swings,lazy and.."
"Enough enough ..All of you won..",she said and pouted.
"And you're oppas are proud because your cute,smart,kind,caring,loveable,talented,thoughtful,gentle and sweet",I said and she smiled.
"Just like my oppas..".she said and ran.
"That's what I'm talking about..Our princess angel is sweet..",I said and the three of us laughed again.
 
 

Hello everyone!! ^.^ .. Yehey! I finally updated! ^.^ ..

I'm so sorry if it took me so long to update .. :(

but please do leave a comment and subscribe! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!! ^.^

 

#PrayForPhilippines .. Please .. :(