Chapter 25

IT WILL BE YOU ... Forever

 

Taeyeon's POV;
 
'Oh goodness..2PM and Infinite is the Kingka?!',I wanted to complain to my teacher and asked her 'Ma'am,can you pick just only one?!',but I can't.
"Tae!Congrats!Your the queenka now!Kya!!!!",Tiffany said.I just rolled my eyes and look around and I saw Suzy glaring at me.
'What now?!'
 
KRING!!!!  
 
The bell rang and the students are rushing out of the room.I waited for Sulli and Tiffany.
"Unnie,congrats..",Sulli said and smiled at me.
"Thanks..",I said.
"Sulli.This girl is so choosy.She doesn't like being a queenka..You know bestie..It has many advantages!Like,ahm..For example,you can boss around Suzy and Yoona",Tiffany said.I looked at her.
'That right!I can tell them not to bully Sulli anymore!',I thought happily.
"Arraseo..",I said and left them.
 
I already arrived at the canteen and saw Infinite.I sat beside my boyfriend,Myungsoo and rested my head in his shoulder.
"Wae?",he asked.
"Nothin",i said.
"Yeah...We're the Kingka!!Wohoo!Let's throw a party!",Dongwoo cheered.We all chuckled when Myungsoo's expression changed.I looked at him and followed his gaze.
"Ahm..Tae,c-can we t-talk?",Nickhun asked.I was about to say yes when Myungsoo spoke.
"No,she have something else to do",he said and glared at him.2PM glared at Infinite from the back.
"Ahm..I'll just talk to you later oppa",I said.
"Okay..But,by the way L,we,2PM have the rights to protect Taeyeon,remember what the teacher said?I'll go now..Annyeong queenka..",he said and left.
 
Myungsoo's POV;
 
"Okay..But,by the way L,we,2PM have the rights to protect Taeyeon,remember what the teacher said?...I'll go now..Annyeong queenka..",he smiled at Taeyeon,smirked at me and left.
'This guy is really ugly when he smirks..',I thought.
"Hey,what's with the face?",Sungyeol said.
"Whatever..",I shrugged.
 
It's already time to go home and I'm still not in the mood since what happened in the canteen.
"Oppa,you really look...ANGRY??",Taeyeon broke the silence in the car.
"Because of 2PM of course,jealous..",I heard Tiffany whispered to her from the back.
"I heard that big mouth..",I said and she rolled her eyes at me.
"Sulli-ah!How's class?",Sungyeol asked his daughter,Sulli.
"Ne?It's okay appa,I listened attentively to my teacher",she answered.
"Good",Sungyeol patted her head like a five years old.
"So Angel,what will you do if 2PM wanted to talk to you?",Sunggyu asked Taeyeon.I looked at her,waiting for an answer.
"It depends Oppa..",she said and smiled at me.
'What?It depends?Why?',I asked myself.
"Why?",Sunggyu asked her again.
"If Myungsoo Oppa is not okay with it,I'll not talk to them..",she said that made my mood changed.
"Eyy..So cheesy..",Woohyun teased.
 
》Home《
We all went inside and sat at the couch.All of them are tired,of course.
"Hey babe,you'll sleep to my room just like what your promised..",I smirked.
"Okay..",she said and went in the kitchen.
"Sungjong-ah!!Can you help me to cook?",Taeyeon yelled.
"Ne noona!!",Sungjong said and ran.
"So L,what will you do now?",Hoya asked him me. (A/N;To tell you the truth,Hoya is trying his best to erase the feelings he have for Taeyeon.He thought he should be use to you and Myungsoo having a lovely-dovey scene in front of him.)
"What?"
"I said what will you do now?About Nickhun..",he repeated.
"Ahm..I don't know?",I said.
"What?!You don't know?!",Dongwoo shouted.I nodded.
"L..You know,I can sense that Nickhun has a crush on your girlfriend,trust me..",Sungyeol said.
"So you better protect her..",Tiffany butted in.
"I'll do that even you don't ask..",I said.
Infinite starts to play around,WooGyu,YaDong,SungFany,JongLli.Me,I went in the kitchen and watched my girlfriend cook.
"What are you doing here Oppa?",she asked.
"Watching my girlfriend",I stood up and hugged her tightly from the back.
"Oppa,I can't cook properly..!",she stomped her feet.
"Then I'll help you..",I said and she nodded.When we finished,we called everyone and starts to eat.Dongwoo and Hoya washed the plates.
"Goodnight everyone!",Tiffany said in her english accent.
"WHAT?!",they all yelled,my girlfriend chuckled.
"Aish..Pabos!Just sleep!I'm telling that to you almost everyday!!",the big mouth yelled.
"Okay,goodnight daughter!Baby!",Sungyeol said.Tiffany kissed him in the cheeks.Taeyeon and I are already inside my room and lay on the bed.I hugged her.
"What a tiring day..",she mumbled.
"It's okay queenka..Just sleep..Love you..",I said and kissed her forehead.
"Wait..Oppa,why did your mood changed lately?",she asked me.
"B-because of your crush..",I stuttered and told her the truth.
"But,I don't have any crush in the school,except you..",she innocently said.
I looked at her,her face is telling me to believe her.
"Really?"
"Yes",she nodded her head.
"What I mean is your ex-crush..."
"Ah...Nickhun Oppa?",I nodded,"Wae,your jealous?"
"Am I not allowed to?",I smirked.
"Tsk..Your no fun at all..!",she pouted.
"Arraseo..Let's just sleep now..Aren't you tired my princess",I caressed her cheeks.
"I am..",she said and lay down beside me.
"Taeyeon-ah.."
"Hmm?"
"Can you promise me one thing?"
"What?"
"That,you'll avoid Nickhun as much as you can..",I hugged her tightly.
"Oppa,you know.I'll always obey you,but this,it's too impossible,they study in our school,they're the kingka.How can I avoid them?But for you,I'll try my best..",she said that made me smile.
"Promise?"
"Pprroommiissee..",she said.
"Okay,then tomorrow,you have a reward",I said and her eyes sparkled.
"Jinjja?!"
"Yep..So better sleep now my princess..",I patted her head.
"I want ice cream oppa..Please!",she cupped the both of her hands.I took a peck on her lips.
"We'll buy many ice creams tomorrow.."
"Jinjja?Kya!!My Oppa is the best!!",she hugged me.
"Hmmp!Change that 'My Oppa' to 'My boyfriend'",I commanded her.
"My boyfriend is the best..",she sincerely said.I chuckled at her cuteness.
"Okay,that's enough.Let's sleep now.Love you babe.."
"Love you too!",she said and we hugged each other and sleep.
 
 
 

Please do leave a comment and subscribe ! Kamsahamnida ! ^.^ <3 ..