Chapter 13

IT WILL BE YOU ... Forever

 

Myungsoo's POV;
I heard Taeyeon screaming like an idiot.I just let her and continue to (fake) sleep.After a few minutes,Taeyeon went downstairs.I slowly followed her.I saw her grabbing ingredients in the refrigerator.
"What are you doing Mrs.Kim?Cooking for me?",I smirked.
"Tsk.For US!",she rolled her eyes.
"Oh...For the KIMs",I teased.
"Aish!!!Stop that!",she stomped her feet.
"What's wrong with that?Do you know why your surname is KIM?",I crossed my arms.
"Because that's may fathers surname!",she yelled.
"Not only that,it's because,we're already married",I again and smirked.
"Yah!Stop joking like that!Just tell me if you want to marry me!Stop teasing!",she said.I froze.
"What if I want?",I ask,she stop moving.I came closer to her and put my hands on her shoulders.
"Will you marry me huh?",she's about to say something but put my finger on her lips.
"I'm not joking anymore Taeyeon-ah.I have something to tell you",I hold her hand.
"Yah Oppa!Youre sick!",she tried to yanked her hands out of mine.
"Dont be mad at me when I tell you..",I look into her eyes.
"Tell me what?"
"I LOVE YOU",her eyes gone wide.
"Taeyeon-ah,don't be mad please?Im begging you",I pleaded.
"O-Oppa..",I hugged and kissed  her forehead.
"Lets talk about it later huh?",she nodded.She started cooking and I'm just sitting,staring at her.
"O-oppa,lets not be awkward",I smiled.
"Yes Mrs.Kim",she look at me.
"Taeyeon-ah,come here",she sat beside me.
"Do you remember when I told you about what your parents told me?",she nodded.
"The first one they told me is to protect you...And the second...To love and marry you",I lowered my head because she might yell or get mad at me.I don't even know if she understands me or not.
"Is that true?",she ask.I nodded.She sigh heavily and lifted my chin up and smiled.
"Oppa,thank you for telling me",she patted my shoulder.
 
Taeyeon's POV;
I finished cooking and the two of us are eating in the sofa while watching tv.
"Taeyeon-ah,I'm not hungry.Im sleepy.My headaches and I felt dizzy",Myungsoo said and hold his head.
"Oppa,you need to eat.Oh!I have an idea,I'll feed you",I clasped my hands.
"Now say ah...",I slowly shoved the food into his mouth.
"Hmm...Delicious",he smiled.
"After you eat Oppa,take your medicine okay?Then you can sleep",I shoved food again into his mouth.
"Tae...",he seriously said.
"Yep?",I replied.
"Do you know that....",he couldn't finish his words.
"Spill it out Oppa",I jokingly said.
"Do you know that...It's not only me and Woohyun who have feelings for you?",he ask looking directly into my eyes.
"Ne?"
"Don't tell the others that I told you already.I can't stand it anymore,I can't stand lying to you.Its hurting me too",he shook his head.
"Then who are them Oppa?And why do you know that Woo Oppa have feelings for me?",I hold his shoulder.
"Because..."
"Because what?"
"Because...me,Sunggyu,Woohyun and Hoya knows that each of us have feelings for you.Woohyun hyung is the one who told us to confess to you,because he don't want you to get mad at him,US .. Taengoo,please..Dont tell them that you already know.Please",he pleaded.Tears starting to form in my eyes,I tried my best not to cry infront of him,but I can't.I facepalmed my face and start to sob.
"H-how can they do this to me?!I-if y-you didn't told me this,then I'll be forever an idiot.A stupid person!W-who didn't know anything!!",I yelled.He hugs me and...START CRYING too?!
"Taeyeon-ah,don't be mad at us.We didn't intended to fell for you,we tried our best to forget our feelings for you,but we couldn't",he cried with me.I stood up and went to my room then sleep.
 
'Taeyeon-ah,mianhae...I couldn't stop my feelings for you',Myungsoo thought.
 
 
No One's POV;
Taeyeon is in her room still crying.She didn't know what to do when she see her oppas.She didn't know what to say when they're already home.She didn't know what to say to them.Meanwhile,Myungsoo is crying too.He is really hurt more than Taeyeon does.He couldn't bear lying to her,so he told her everything,but he's sorry to his hyungs.He's afraid to loss her.Woohyun is excited to go home because he really missed Taeyeon so much while Sunggyu and Hoya are worried and thinking deeply how to confess to her but they missed her too.
 
Myungsoo's POV; 
The bell rangs that make me woke up but when I stood up,my head really aches and I still felt dizzy.I open the gate and saw INFINITE and Tiffany.
"Hey,are you okay?",Sungyeol help me to go inside.
"Where is Taeyeon?She said she'll  accompany you and took care of you?",Dongwoo ask.
"She's sleeping hyung",I replied.
"Hey hyung,did you cry?!",Sungjong yelled while pointing to my eyes.
"A-aniyo",I sat down.Sunggyu hyung touched my forehead and shook his head.
"You're fever is not going down",he said.
"Drink this",he gave me the medicine.I took it.
"Thanks hyung",I smiled.
I saw Hoya hyung went upstairs.
'Going to Taeyeon's room',I thought.
 
Hoya's POV;
I ran upstairs and went to ('MY ANGEL') Taeyeon's room.I knocked but no answer.
"Tae,I'm going in",I opened the door and saw MY ANGEL playing games in her phone.
"Annyeong dongsaeng",I sat beside her and wrapped my hand around her shoulder.
"Annyeong Oppa",she (fake) smiled.
"Where is my hug?Oppa really missed you",I acted to be sad.
"Aigoo..Arraseo..Dongsaeng missed all of you too",she hugged me.I hugged her back.
"So..How's the day with the our L?",I broke the hug.
"Hmm..It's fine",she nodded.
"He didn't hurt you?",I ask.
"Ne?Yah Oppa!Why would he hurt me?!",she laughed."I'll karate him",we laughed together.
"Hays..MY ANGEL is super duper cute",I pinched her cheeks.
"Lee Howon!Kim Taeyeon!Lets eat and watch movies!",Tiffany shouted.
"Go first Oppa,I'll follow",she said.I nodded and leaved her room.
 
'Mianhae Oppa's,Tiffany,but I have to do this",Taeyeon mumbled.
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
chingus .. I'm sorry if Myungsoo's confession is boring .. I have fever today .. But I tried my best to wrote this chapter ..
By the way .. Please subscribe and do leave a comment ! Kamsahamnida !! :))