She's Back!

IT WILL BE YOU ... Forever

 

One moths have passed.Today is July 31,tomorrow is Tiffany's birthday.INFINITE and Tiffany is living normally.They always do their usual routines.Sungjong cook foods for them.Woohyun and Sunggyu is cleaning the mess when they finish watching movies.Tiffany and Sungyeol do the laundry.Myungsoo and Dongwoo is the car washer.They always have fun but missed Taeyeon so much.
'If the ANGEL is just here,this would be more fun',they all thought.Suddenly,Sungjong's phone beeped.His eyes gone wide and the others stop playing around.
"Who is that?",Dongwoo ask.
"Never mind,hyung!I'll just go somewhere!Annyeong!",he bid his goodbye to them.
"Oh...Looks like our maknae got a girl",Woohyun teased and splashed water to Sunggyu.
"Yah!You jerk!",they started playing around again.
Myungsoo is always in his room,but he is not the COLD MYUNGSOO,he just wanted to be alone,think about Taeyeon.
'I missed her so much',he thought and hugged the pillow,wishing it was her and he fell asleep.
 
After two hours...
 
"Myungsoo-ah!Its time to eat!",Sunggyu shouted.
Myungsoo stood up lazily and went downstairs,still rubbing his eyes.
"Hyung!This!Someone gave it to you!",Sungjong handed him the box.
"Who?",he ask.
"I don't know,a kid came to me and said,a girl wants to give that to you.I didn't even saw her",Sungjong grab the plates and put it on the table.Infinite start to crowd in the table,but Tiffany seems so sad.Sungyeol sat beside her.
"Why?",Sungyeol put his arm around Tiffany's shoulder.
"Tomorrow is my birthday",she said.
"Yep,we all know that",Sungyeol smiled.
"That's not what I'm talking about!",Tiffany slapped his lap.
"Ouch!Then what?!",he touched the part where Tiffany slapped him.
"Taeyeon...",she mumbled.Sungyeol heard that and his mouth form an 'O' shape.
"She said she'll come back before my birthday,but where is she now?",tears start to form in her eyes.Sungyeol hug her.Since Taeyeon leave the house,they couldn't contact her.She changed her number and they don't know where is she.
"Shh...Maybe she have something to do,or maybe she's busy",Sungyeol patted her head.
"But I'm her BFF,how can she forgot my birthday?!",Tiffany cried.
"Shhh..Hush..Tiffany-ah..She'll come back.Taeyeon never broke her promises.Now,lets eat first ok?",Sungyeol grab Tiffany's hand and lead her in the dining room.Hoya saw them walking HAND IN HAND.
"Are you two dating?",Hoya ask.
"Not YET",Sungyeol smirked.Tiffany slapped his arm again.
"Just joking Tif",Sungyeol and Tiffany sat down and start to eat,
"L,are you not going to open and eat that?",Woohyun said while pointing the box.Myungsoo stared at it for a few seconds and opened it.The box is well designed and the cover is so colorful.He saw a note inside.
'Hello Myungsoo Oppa!Hope you like it...I MISSED YOU<3..'
He ate a small piece of  the food and it taste familiar.
'Aniyo,it's not her',he shook his head.
'She didn't like this kind of designs.She only likes plain colors and simple designs.Maybe it's from Suzy',he thought.
"It's taste good?",Sunggyu ask.Myungsoo look at him and gave him the disapproval look even if it taste soooo good.
"Hyung!Let me taste it!",Sungjong motioned L to have it to him.
"Oh...It taste so good!Just like..",before Sungjong finished his words,Myungsoo gave him a cold stare,a sign not to continue it.Sungjong nodded.
"Oh!I bought a new cd!This is so funny!I promise",Dongwoo said.
 
They finished eating and Sungjong is washing the dishes.Myungsoo went in the garden.He called Suzy to ask if she's the one who gave him the food.
S;Annyeonghaseyo?
M;Are you the one who gave me the box with food?
S;Ne?
M;I said if you're the one who gave me the box with food?
It takes a few seconds for Suzy to answer..
S;Wae Oppa?
M;Just answer my question!
S;N-ne o-Oppa...D-does it taste good?
Myungsoo just nodded.
M;I'll hung up now.Bye.
S;Bye Oppa!I love You!
With that Myungsoo hung up.
'Taeyeon,how long will I wait?',he thought and came inside the house.When he's already inside,he saw Tiffany and infinite laughing hysterically.He sat beside Hoya and wrap his hand around his shoulder.
"Hey dude..Haha!Watch this!This is really funny",Hoya said,hands in his stomach and kept laughing.
Myungsoo watch and start to laugh along with Infinite and Tiffany.Suddenly,Sunggyu stood up.The others kept laughing,when all the lights,the tv and the DVD turned off.Tiffany got scared.She kept searching Sungyeol with her hands but she can't.When...
"Happy Birthday to you...Happy birthday to you...Happy birthday Happy birthday...Happy birthday Tiffany",Infinite sang while the cake is in Sungyeol's hand.Its already 12 o'clock in the morning.
"Wish before you blow the candle noona!",Sungjong claps his hands.Tiffany closed her eyes and make a wish,when she's finish,she blow the candle and the lights turn on.
"Happy birthday Tif",Sungyeol smile.
"We'll leave you two here.Lets go upstairs honey",Woohyun hug Sunggyu.
"Yuck...Hyung!",Myungsoo yelled.
"Babe,don't be jealous.Im here",Hoya winked at him.
"Then Sungjong is mine.Lets go love",Dongwoo grab Sungjong's wrist.As their run upstairs Tiffany felt disgust.
"Yuck!!!Stop it!You gays!So disgusting!",she rolled her eyes.
"Just be with your LOVER and SHUT UP!",Myungsoo ran and laugh with Hoya.
"Tsk",Tiffany said.
"Aigoo...You're so cute",Sungyeol pinched her cheeks.
"I know that",she said jokingly.
"Oh!Where's my gift?",she open her hands asking for a gift.
"Close your eyes first",Sungyeol commanded.When Tiffany closed her eyes,Sungyeol leaned in and peck her lips.Tiffany's eyes gone wide.
"Happy birthday Tif",he hugged her and she hugged him back.
"Thanks",she mumbled and hugged him tighter. 
"Lets sleep now?",Sungyeol broke the hug and look at her.She nodded.
They went upstairs and Sungyeol lead her in her room.
"Go inside",he motion her.
"You first",she commanded.
The other INFINITE members is eavesdropping,holding their laugh.Woohyun can't take it anymore so he shouted.
"Yah!Stop that!Its so dirty!!!",Tiffany and Sungyeol can hear infinite laughing SO LOUD.
"So..Goodnight",Tiffany scratched the back of her neck and was about to open the door when Sungyeol kissed her forehead.
"Goodnight,sweet dreams,Happy birthday.I LOVE YOU",Sungyeol ran in his room as fast as he could.Tiffany chuckled at his cuteness.She came inside her room,locked the door and sat at the corner of her bed.She took out her phone from her pocket.She kept looking at her wallpaper which the picture of her and Taeyeon.
"Hey girl,where are you?!Its already my birthday.Do you still remember it?I missed you.Please come back",she mumbled.
After a few minutes of staring at the picture,Tiffany decided to sleep.She lay on the bed and pulled the blanket to her body.
'Miss you BFF' ..
 
 
Tiffany's POV;
I woke up late.I can hear the loud musics beaming.Yes,they're preparing for my birthday party.My classmates,friends,friends of INFINITE are coming.I grab the towel and went straight in the bathroom.
 
----FAST FORWARD :P----
 
The visitors started to party.Dancing,dancing there..Flirting queenkas everywhere.U-huh.*nods*.. They're here.The s.I want to kick their butts out of here but I can't because Suzy is...
"And now...Lets welcome the Birthday Girl...Hwang Mi-Young!",everyone clapped their hands while I'm walking downstairs.I went to INFINITE .. 
"Happy birthday!",they all said in unison.I smiled.
"Thanks",I said.I just sat at the couch and watch the others to dance.I can see the the table full of boxes(gifts).My phone vibrate and I look at it.'unknown'..??
I leave the house and went in the garden.
"Annyeonghaseyo?",I said.
"Hello miss,will you please go in the gate and open it for me?Sorry I'm late...",the voice said.
"Ok",I went and open the gate.My eyes gone wide and my mouth hung open.
"Hello bestie!Still remember me?I missed you!Happy birthday!",the girl said.
"Taeyeon!",I ran to my BFF and hugged her.
"I missed you so much!",I broke the hug.She smiled.
"Me too!Happy birthday Fany..",Taeyeon said.
 
Taeyeon's POV;
I'm back.I saw my BFF and now..I will see INFINITE.
"Lets go inside!I'll introduce you to the guest!And infinite Oppas will be happy to see you,come!",she dragged me inside the house.When we came inside,people stare at me.
'Im not a criminal,stop that',I thought.I bowed to the every person we passed.Tiffany stop and I look at her.Smiling wide.I look at the direction she was staring and I saw MY INFINITE OPPAS...but without MYUNGSOO.
"Noona!",Sungjong hugged me.I hugged him back.I came near infinite and hug each of them.
"Annyeong Oppas",I smiled.
"How are you ANGEL?",Woohyun ask.
"Fine.How about MY OPPAS?",I replied.
"Same as yours",he winked.I blushed.
'Hayss..I guess my Oppa didn't changed',I thought.
"Hey!We missed you so much!Where did you stay?",Hoya ask and hold my shoulder.
"That's a long story Oppa,I'll tell you later",he nodded.I saw Sunggyu oppa staring at me.I hugged him,he hugged me back.
"Miss you oppa",I smiled.
"Hey hyungs!Lets drink!",someone said.I turn around..and to my shock..I saw Myungsoo,but with...Suzy..Hand in hands..
"T-taeyeon?",he ask stuttering.
"Annyeong oppa!How are you?",I pretend to smile.
"I-I'm okay",he looked at Suzy,"Oh!",he wrapped his hand around Suzy's shoulder,"Taeyeon,meet Suzy...MY GIRLFRIEND",he said and smiled.I froze...
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------
Hello readers!Is this one long enough? :D .. My fever is gone! Yehey!! And by the way .. I CHANGED THE TITLE ALREADY :)) ..
sorry for the wrong grammars everyone !! I'll try my best to update soon ..! :)) thanks for the new subscriber ! 
PLEASE DO LEAVE A COMMENT ! :)) ..
KAMSAHAMNIDA !! :)