Hospital

IT WILL BE YOU ... Forever

 

Myungsoo's POV;
 
Taeyeon is already in the hospital and again,I'm walking back and forth in front of Infinite.
"Aish,Myungsoo's habit..",Hoya mumbled but I heard it.The doctor already went outside and he removed his mask.
"Who's the guardians of Ms.Kim Taeyeon?",the doctor asked.We all stood up and went near him.
"Us,why doc?What happened to our dongsaeng?",Sunggyu asked.
"Actually,she's fine now.She just got a high fever...",he said and we sighed in relief,"But she shouldn't be under a lot of stress,she might got fever again.Let her rest for 3 days.."
"Thanks doc,can we see her now?",Sulli asked and he nodded.Tiffany slowly opened the door and sat beside Taeyeon.
"Hey,why are your faces like that?",Taeyeon asked and laughed a little.
"You!!Aish!!Next time be careful okay?",Hoya said as he messed Taeyeon's hair.
"It's not like I'm dead..Chill..I just got fever..",she said.
"But,still you should..Ahm..Wait!The doctor said you shouldn't be under a lot of stress..",Sulli said.
"Yeah,but,what did stressed you Taeyeon?",Woohyun asked.All of us looked at her,she blinked many times..
"N-nothin..",she said.They nodded but I think she's lying.
*Lying Angel..*,Hoya thought.
 
Infinite,Tiffany and Sulli went outside to buy foods except for me who's beside the sleeping Taeyeon.
"What are you hiding huh?You should share your problems to me,your mom and dad will be sad if they see you like this..",i said as I caress her hair.I kept staring at her face when Taeyeon's phone beeped.I searched for it and saw a text message..
 
From;Nickhun Oppa..
Message;Taeyeon-ah,can you come here at the park?Please.. :( .. I'm begging you .. <3 ..
 
I didn't  felt anything weird at first,but when I saw the heart,i boiled from anger.
'This guy really need a lecture..He knows that Taeyeon have a boyfriend and still,he's flirting with her?Just wait..I'll go there..Nickhun..',i thought.I just waited for Infinite to arrived and when they did,I ran outside and went in the park.
 
》Park《
 
Nickhun is standing there alone and kept looking around,waiting for Taeyeon.I slowly approached him and patted his shoulders.
"Hey..",I said and he faced me.
"H-hey..What are you doing here?",Nickhun asked.
"I thought you want Taeyeon to come here?",I asked and smirked.
"Y-yes..But why are you here?I called Taeyeon not you..",he said and I clenched my fist.
"Dude,she's sick.My girlfriend is in the hospital now...",I said.
"Huh?!Wae?"
"None of your business..And reminder..She already have a boyfriend..",I said.
"And so?",he asked that made me punched him.
"What's your problem?!",he yelled.
"I should be the one asking you that!THE HELL!Stop flirting with her!",I shouted and punched him again.We kept fighting until a 3 guys stopped us.
"What are you two doing?!",Sunggyu yelled.
"Myungsoo!!",Woohyun shouted and glared at me.
"Dude,just continue it next time when Taeyeon's fever is gone..Infinite is in..",Hoya told Nickhun and he smirked.
"You think you'll beat 2PM..F**k..",he said and left.
"L!What is this again?!If Taeyeon see this..Aish!!Look at your face!How will you explain it to Taeyeon?!",Sunggyu hissed.
"Myungsoo,I'm telling you...Stop this for Taeyeon..",Woohyun said.
"Stop?!Nickhun like Taeyeon and your telling me to stop?!",I yelled at them.
"N-nickhun like Taeyeon?!",Hoya's eyes gone wide.I nodded.
 
Hoya's POV;
 
What is Nickhun to Taeyeon?Her weakness..Ever since she first met him,Taeyeon liked Nickhun,she did everything for him.She liked him for a long time,but Nickhun rejected her heart.And now,she's with Myungsoo.But this time,Nickhun like her back.What is this?!
 
"Let's go back now..",I said but they stopped me.
"What about this marks?",Woohyun pointed on Myungsoo's face.
"Tiffany will do it..Just cover it with make up or whatever..",I said and we walk back to hospital.I called Tiffany first and she went outside.I saw Taeyeon eating with Sulli and others.
"Oppa,where is Myungsoo Oppa?",she asked with those innocent eyes.I sat beside her.
"Ahm..He just went outside to get fresh air..He will come back later..",I said and she continue to eat.I looked and scanned her face.Nothing changed,she's still the Taeyeon I loved..until now..
"Wae Oppa?",she asked when she noticed me staring at her face.I shook my head and hugged her.
"Be strong okay?Oppa is always here for you..",I said and she nodded.
 
No one's POV;
 
Sunggyu and Woohyun talked to Tiffany and told her about the whole thing,they went inside and they saw Hoya talking to Taeyeon.They stopped at first.They can hear Taeyeon and Hoya's conversation..When suddenly,Hoya hugged her.They exchanged gazes....
 
'So..He still love her..',they thought.
 
 


THANKS FOR THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS! ^.^ ..

PLEASE DO LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! KAMSAHMNIDA ! :) <3 ~~ ..