Taeyeon's Goodbye

IT WILL BE YOU ... Forever

 

No ones POV;
Yesterday,before they sleep,Taeyeon is acting weird.She hugged every member of INFINITE and Tiffany.She even ask them to watch two movies so they can bond more.When the movie finished.She stood up and hugged them all,they ask her why,but she said its nothing.
 
INFINITE and Tiffany's POV;
We all woke up and as usual,we did our usual routines.We all checked our cellphones and saw one message.And all of the messages is from Taeyeon.
 
(A;N/-'from' is INFINITE and TIFFANY's cellphone.
'To' is where Taeyeon send her messages.
For example:
From;Gyuzizi =that is the contact name of Sunggyu in Dongwoo's cellphone=
To;DongNosour = the contact name of Dongwoo in Sunggyu's cellphone=)
 
 
From;TaeTae Noona  (it's the contact name of Tae in Sungjong's phone)
To;Sungjongie  (it's the contact name of Sungjong in Tae's phone)
 
Annyeong maknae!Do you know that noona is so proud of you?:)...You have the best manners ever.Sungjong-ah...Dont be mad at your hyungs when they always shout,tease and boss around you,ok?Always eat and take care of you self huh?Because noona is just going somewhere you don't know.Cook for them when they're hungry ok?You're the second place when it's about cooking right?:)..Study well,Take care.Annyeong.. :) .. Love U Maknae!
 
From;TaeKid 
To;Chod.Yeol
 
Hello choding Yeol :) ... Don't you dare to hurt my best friend!I trust you ..Accompany her when she's sad or crying,because she's the type of person who not always tell the other people her problems...Be there by her side always huh?I know you can protect her.Even if she said that she have a crush on Wooyoung,you still have a chance.:)...Sungyeol-ah,noona will just go somewhere okay?I'll come back:)..So .. Be a good boy okay?Take care,Study well..Fighting!Love U Yeol!
 
From;CuteTae
To;DongwooOppa
 
Hi Energetic Oppa!Make INFINITE always happy..You are the one who can make them laugh...Always cheer them up.When you'll go to school,make the atmosphere good ok?Dont let them to be silent.When they're sad,always try to make them smile.oh!Dont let the devils came inside our house!The angel is not there anymore:D .. She'll  just go to her place .. She needs space .. :) .. But don't worry Oppa,angel will come back.So take care of yourself and the others okay?I love U Oppa!
 
From;BesTaeyeon
To;BFFany
 
Hi Bestie ... Thank you for the accompany yesterday.You are the best friend ever!You really understand me.Always smile okay?Even when I'm not home,don't be sad.Sungyeol is there for you:)..I already told him to take care of you.Fany-ah..Take care of yourself okay?Dont fight with the queenka's .. And have more friends!Always cheer up yourself..Eat healthy foods and don't make yourself hungry.I promise I'll come back before your birthday..One and a half months is so fast..I promise..I love you Bestie...Study well!Fighting! <3 ..
 
Flashback;
"Ah..So tiring!",Tiffany said.
"Bestie..",Taeyeon mumbled.
"Taeyeon!Lets..",Tiffany was about to grab her hand when she saw tears from Taeyeon's eyes.
"Tae,what's wrong?!",Tiffany started to panic.
"Lets talk outside",Taeyeon commanded.Fany nodded.
 
---Outside---
"Why are you crying?",Tiffany ask.
"I'll leave tomorrow",Taeyeon sobs.
"Wae?!",Tiffany yelled.
"I need space!I already know they're secrets!And it makes me crazy!I knew it because of Myungsoo!",Tae burst out.Tiffany hugged her bestfriend.
"Cry now Taeyeon.Cry now.I knew it too",Fany patted her head.Tae broke the hug.
"You know it?How?!Why you didn't tell me?!",Tae said.
"I heard them talking,and Taeyeon-ah,I know they will tell you the truth,so I let them.I don't have the rights to tell you,it's they're business and its they're secret",Tiffany hug her bestfriend again.
"I'll leave tomorrow",Tae calmly said.
"Taeyeon,please don't",Fany begged.
"Fany,I have too.If I stay here,things will get worse,dont worry i will come back before your birthday.I promise",Tae told her.
"I trust you.But,take care of yourself okay?!Always smile",Tiffany and Taeyeon hug each other.
"Fany-ah,instead of Myungsoo,I'll just told them that your the one who told me because they might get mad at him",Fany nodded and smiled.
"Thanks,you are really my BFF",Tae said.
--End of Flashback--
 
From;MyQueenKim
To;LeaderGyu
 
Oppa..Thanks for everything.Im sorry if I'll hurt you.Oppa..I knew the truth,I knew you have feelings for me.Tiffany told me about it.She heard you talking.Dont yell at her Oppa huh?Oppa,I'm lucky to have you in my life.Youre so caring and gentle.You are one of the reason why I'm still alive.Oppa,I'm begging you.Please move on.I'll just hurt you,and I don't want that to happen.I don't want to broke your heart.I'll just leave the house for a moment,I'll come back,but promise me,when that time comes,you already moved on.Annyeong Oppa.Take care always.ANGEL will always guide you.I love you Oppa.<3 ..
 
From;DreamGirl
To;HoBaby
 
Oppa..You told me that you never had a crush right?So I'm lucky to be your first....FIRST LOVE .. Yes Oppa,I knew it.Fany told me.Oppa...just like what I texted to others..Please..stop it..Stop your feelings for me.I can't bear that the four of you have feelings for me,so I just leave the house.I'll come back before Tiffany's birthday.So smile always Oppa huh?Youre the kindest Oppa I've ever known.Dont lose hope.There are so many girls out there.Youll find someone too.Mianhae for hurting you and sorry for repaying your kindness in this way.Thanks for everything Oppa.Take care<3 ..
 
 
From;MyAngel
To;NamStar
 
Greasy Oppa,I'll leave the house for one and a half months.I'll come back before Tiffany's birthday.Oppa,thank you for loving me.Thank you for taking care of me and telling the others to tell me the truth.You've been really a good Oppa.Find the right girl for you ok?Forget me,forget your feelings for me..Move on..Many girls fell for you,maybe one of them is your girl.Oppa,keep that greasy manner okay?Its the reason why INFINITE is being dorks.Dont hurt your soon-to-be girlfriend okay?Ow!You even steal my first kiss!Bad guy!..:P.Always smile Oppa!I want INFINITE Oppas to see your sweet smile,ALWAYS.Take care Oppa.I'll never forget you.Love U Oppa!<3 ..
 
And Lastly ...
 
From;MyPrincess
To;Myungie
 
Oppa Myungie-ah!Thank you for protecting me when I needed,thanks for being there when I'm lonely,thanks for being honest and caring,thank you for telling me what Eomma and Appa told you.You know Oppa,I'm thinking about it.Im thinking if should I obey that .. and if I will,I should learn to love you first...Oppa,wait for me okay?I know it's not hard to love you.When that time comes,don't think that I loved you just because of what my mom and dad said.I will try my best to know my true feelings for you.Mianhae Oppa,if I have to leave you,I just need some space.And if you fell inlove with other woman,and i already fell for you..I'll forget you.Be healthy Oppa!Take care and study well.I'll miss you..I Love You MYUNGIE..<3 ...
 
 
 
 
------
annyeong chingus! Sorry if this chapter is boring ... I still have fever .. I can't think straight .. Mianhae .. 
Please do leave a comment and subscribe! Kamsahamnida for the new subscriber!