WAR?

IT WILL BE YOU ... Forever

 

Infinite,Tiffany,Taeyeon and of course.the new family,Sulli,already went home.
 
Taeyeon's POV;
 
"Sulli-ah...!",I yelled.
"Ne unnie?",she asked.
"Come here!Tiffany,me and you share room!",I said.
"Jinjja?!",she asked and ran to me.She opened the room's door and form an 'o' shape.
"Wow!It's all pink!",she said.
"Of course,Tiffany is obsessed with that color..",I said and she laughed.
"Baby!Let's eat!",Myungsoo yelled and approached me,"You'll sleep with Sulli and Tiffany?",he asked and put his hand around my shoulders.
"Yep,why?",I said.
"Sleep with me..",he said.
"Don't like..I want to have fun with the girls..You know..Girls talk..",I said and he pouted.
"Arraseo...Just sleep with me tomorrow..Let's eat now..",he said and we crowded at the table.
"So..Sulli..Wanna share what did the queenkas did to you?",Tiffany said.
"Ahm..I-it's r-really n-nothing u-unnie..",she rubbed the back of her head.
"Just tell us..Please..Your part of the family now..",Tiffany pleaded.
"N-ne...Actually,it's start when I they told me to do something bad to Taeyeon unnie,I said I can't,then,Yoona brought me in the comfort room and Suzy start slapping me.."
 
FLASHBACK;
 
"So..Sulli,deal?",Yoona asked and smirked.
"You know what will happen if you don't do it..",Suzy said and glared at me.
"U-unnie..",I lowered my head.My body is shaking and I'm nervous.
"WHAT?!FASTER!!",they both shouted at me.
"M-mianhae..But I'll not do it..Jinjja mian...",I couldn't finish my words because Suzy slapped me.
"Because??..",she grabbed my hair harder.
"Because you want Taeyeon to be your friend?!!",Suzy kicked me in my stomach.
"Unnie..It hurts..Stop it..",I whined in pain.
"You deserve it!From now on,your not a queenka anymore!Your banned!",Suzy said and they left me.
 
-End Of Flashback-
 
"They are so..",Dongwoo shook his head.
"Do they still have feelings?",Hoya said.
"I'm sure they don't..",Tiffany said and start shoving foods to .
"It's okay,at least your with us now.Your safe",I caressed her hand.
"Thanks unnie..I promise,I'll be not a burden to all of you..",Sulli said.
"You'll never be a burden to us arraseo?Now let's eat and sleep",I said and all of us starts eating.
 

The Next Day...
 
Sulli's POV;
 
I just finished bathing and I'm ready to go in my school,with my new family.
"Good morning every...",I was about to spread my hands in the air when I saw nobody in they living room. *Where are they?*
"Hello!!!",Taeyeon unnie suddenly popped and I jumped a little.
"Unnie,where are the others?",I asked her.
"In the car already..Kaja?",she asked and I nodded.Taeyeon grabbed my wrist and get inside the car.
"Morning daughter..",Sungyeol said.
"Good morning Appa!",I waved my hands at him.
"How's the first day with us?",Sungjong asked.
"Haha..It's so fun..Jinjja..",I said.
"I told you..",Taeyeon winked.
"Babe,you'll sleep with me later arraseo?",Myungsoo told Taeyeon.
"Aish..Arraseo..",Taeyeon rolled her eyes.I chuckled.
We already arrived infront of our school and I'm nervous as ever.All of us get off the car and the students kept staring at us weirdly.
"Ignore them",Sunggyu said and I nodded.
'So it's true..','Why is she with them?','I thought she's a queenka?'
I lowered my head because of embarrassment,suddenly..
"Hey plastic girl!",a girl shouted at me and I turn around.I saw Hyuna,Suzy,Yoona,"Looks like you already have your new family huh?",Suzy smirked.
"And so?",I raised my eyebrows that made students say 'oww'..
"Hey,shut your mouth!How dare you talk to us like that!",Hyuna said and was about to slap me when Sunggyu stopped her.
"You know,many people thought your my ideal girl,but hell no!Look at your face!It's all covered with a thick make up.Look at your skirt!It's too short!Stop this of else..",he threatened.
"Arraseo Oppa,you better regret what you said..",Hyuna said and glared at me first before she leaves.
 
Taeyeon's POV;
 
*What was that?!Sulli become their friend and they treat her like this?!*
"Sulli-ah,are you okay?",I asked and hold her shoulders.I stared at her face,her eyes are red,she was crying now,"It's okay,we're here.At least they didn't hurt you"
"Kamsahamnida unnie...",she said and wiped her tears.I smiled.
"Let's go now..",I said and we continue to walk.
 
In our room..
 
We all went inside and I saw Nickhun.I smiled at him and he smiled back,but Myungsoo saw us.
"Hey babe,remember,you already have me..",he whispered.
"Oh..Jinjja?Molla..",I teased and he pouted,"Just joking..."
The teacher came in with a thick papers on her arms.
"Class,I have something to tell you..",she said and all of us went quite,"You know,the principal said.We should have a competition on who should be the real Queenkas and Kingkas of the school,but we will pick kind persons only..For example,a girl who can handle everything in this school,a girl who is not flirt,smart,kind and friendly,and the requirements for males is,he should be gentleman,kind,polite and smart.But...The principal already picked,and it's in our class..One girl and two boy group.That boy group should protect the queenka because she's alone",girls are screaming and jumping here and there..Hoping and praying that it's them..About me?Huff..!I never wanted to be a queenka..Nev.."The queenka is Taeyeon..",the teacher said and..*Wait..Me?!WTF?!How can I handle this school when it's full of es?!!*,"And for the Kingkas...INFINITE AND 2PM.."
 
Myungsoo's POV;
 
"And for the Kingkas...INFINITE AND 2PM..",all of the girls are screaming and congratulating us,but they're giving Taeyeon a death glares..-_-..I looked around and spotted Nickhun smirking..
*Stop smirking dude,it doesn't fit your face,you look ugly..*,I thought .Then Nickhun mouthed "THIS IS WAR!"
 
 
 
*War??What kind of war??*,I thought and asked myself.