Melted Ice..

IT WILL BE YOU ... Forever

 

Sunggyu's POV;
 
I woke up early in the morning and I washed my face and teeth first.I opened the door and went in the kitchen to cook some foods but I saw Hoya.
"Oh..Hey..Good morning hyung..",he said when he noticed me.
"Good morning...",I replied.
"The angel is still sleeping with her Prince Charming?",he asked,talking about Taeyeon and Myungsoo.I nodded and he laughed a little.I remembered what I saw yesterday in the hospital.
"Hoya...",I said.
"Ne hyung?",he stopped and looked at me.
"Do you still.."
"What?I still what?"
"L-love her?",I finally said it.This question bothers me a lot yesterday and now,I'll get the answer..."Don't lie to me Hoya.."
 
He let out a heavy sigh first and sat down in the chair.I sat next to him.
"Yes...I still do..",he said.I listened to him carefully.
"You know hyung...The day when she left..She told me to forget her..But I just...I just can't do it..",he said in a sad tone.
"Anyone who know about this?",I asked.
"Taeyeon.."
"WHAT?!"
"The day she came back..I confessed.."
"What did she said?"
"Nothing...Which means,she rejected my heart..And it's okay.."
 
I felt sad for Hoya...I know that Taeyeon,is the first girl that he loved.I know it's hard for him to see Taeyeon with Myungsoo doing sweet things in front of him,us.I felt that too..You can say that he is in the second place when it comes to kindness.He's a gentleman and a super kind guy.Seeing my dongsaeng like this is a little weird.His smile and laugh...I know....It's ALL FAKE...becuase the truth...HE'S CRYING,SAD,BROKEN AND LONELY INSIDE...
 
"Good morning oppas!",here it comes..INFINITE's ANGEL,Hoya's first love and Myungsoo's princess.
"Good morning angel!",I replied and kissed her forehead.
"Taeyeon-ah...Did Myungsoo already gave you your lunchbox?",Hoya asked.
"Ne oppa!Thanks for that!",she said and hugged him.
"Your welcome angel...",he faked smile..
"Hey hey hey!Let's go!",Dongwoo beamed.
"Where my girlfriend Sulli-ah?",Sungyeol asked Sulli.
"She's already outside appa.Kaja!",she said and they went outside the house.
"Taeyeon?",Myungsoo said.
"I'm here Oppa!"
"Oh...My princess is so energetic today huh?Let's go..",he said and intertwined their hands together.
 
Myungsoo's POV;
 
We already arrived in the school and Dongwoo hyung parked the car inside.I held Taeyeon's hand tightly and walk with her.
"Oppa..You don't want to hold my hand right?",she asked while pouting.
"Yes...I really really don't want to hold it..",I said and she slapped my arm playfully.
"Dude...Is that 2PM?",Woohyun hyung asked.I looked where he's pointing at,and he is right.It's 2PM.
"Don't mind them..Let's go..",Hoya hyung said and walked first.
"Hi Taeyeon!",Jun.K shouted.Taeyeon waved her hands.I rolled my eyes.
"Yah..Unnie..Stop waving at them!Let's ignore that guys..The queenkas will just hate you more!",Sulli whispered to her..
"Oh..Okay..",Taeyeon said.
 
"Here's the ..",Suzy said when we passed them.
"Lalalalala.. ~~",Sulli teased.
"YAH!",Yoona yelled and I glared at them.
"What?",I asked.
"THIS SULLI!YOUR HEAD GOT BIGGER!DO YOU KNOW THAT?!",Hyuna yelled.
"Are you talking to us?",Sulli mocked them.I smirked.
"Oh really..Just because your friend with the new LOSER queenka..Your being a brave girl..Haha..",Suzy said with a evil smile..
"Suzy..Will you PLEASE...Stop this?",Taeyeon suddenly butted in.All the students starts to gossip.
"Now you're pleasing me?",Suzy said.
"PLEASE..For the third time..Please...Stop this fight...Let's all be friends!",she said.
"THAT's RIGHT!",one student yelled.
"YEAH!STOP THIS FIGHT!IT'S SO ANNOYING!",all the students second.
"Y-you w-want t-to be f-friends?!!W-with us?!",Yoona yelled while stuttering.Taeyeon nodded with innocent eyes.
"You don't have to agree now..Take your time to think...Yoona,Hyuna,Jessica,Krystal,Sohyun,Yuri,Sunny and Suzy...I want to be friends with all of you..That's the truth..Even if you hate me..",she said.ALL...As in ALL of us..Even the queenkas,got shocked.They froze on the spot.They didn't even moved a bit when the teacher came.
"GO BACK TO YOUR PROPER SEATS NOW...GOOD MORNING CLASS..",she said angrily..All of us sat down.
 
Nickhun's POV;
 
"Are you crazy Khun?!",Taecyeon shouted.I didn't reply.
"Just for a girl?You'll do that?!",Junsu said.
"Hyung..If you didn't dumped her when she confessed to you..This won't happen..",Chansung shook his head.
"Let's just do it..Stop complaining...That's my final deduction okay?!",I said and was about to leave.
"Do you really love her?",Jaebom asked.
"Dude...If you really do..We'll support you..We'll help you..But not in this way..",Wooyoung said.
"Do you think I'll plan all this things if I don't love her?!",I shouted.
"But this is so wrong!!",Taecyeon said.
"No..This is the right decision..",I said.
"Nickhun!",Jaebom yelled.
"Hyung..If you don't want to do it..I'll do it myself..",I said and left.
 
Breaktime...
 
No One's POV;
The queenkas we're in the front door of the canteen,waiting for Taeyeon and she finally arrived with Infinite,Tiffany and Sulli.
"Seems like they're waiting for someone..",Tiffany smirked.
"Don't even dare to talk to them Taeyeon..Okay?",Myungsoo said and held her hand tighter.She nodded and continued to walk.
"Taeyeon!",Suzy yelled and bit her lips.
"Kim Taeyeon!",all the queenkas yelled.Infinite stopped and Taeyeon turn around.
"Yes?",she asked.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Let's be friends..."
 

Chingus!!Thanks for subscribing !!  ^.^ .. And sorry for not updating for so long .. :(( ..

Please do leave a comment and upvote! ^.^ .. Check out my other FanFics too! Gomawo!! ^.^ .. <3

Note;I might not update for some weeks because I'm busy.. :( .. You know..SCHOOL.. :(