New Friend

IT WILL BE YOU ... Forever

 

"Molla,unnie..",she looked at me with those big round eyes.."Unnie..Can we be friends?"
'Really?!She want's to be friend with me?!',I thought happily.
"Of course!",I said and she hugged me tightly.
"Kamsahamnida unnie..I'm sorry,I'm rude to you..before",she said.I patted her head.
"It's okay Sulli-ah..That's just a past..Did you eat already?",I broke the hug and look at her face.She lowered and shook her head.
"Eat with us..",I pulled her beside me and gave her foods.Infinite and Tiffany gave me a WHAT 
-ARE-YOU-DOING look.I cleared my throat and introduced her.
"Everyone,this is Sulli,she'll be our new friend from now on..",I said and smiled at her.
"Jinjja?",Sungyeol asked and I nodded.
"What are you thinking Mr.Sungyeol Lee?!",Tiffany widened her eyes,scaring him.
"Nothin' Ms.Tiffany Lee..",Sungyeol swallowed.
"So now,I'll introduce them to you.These seven boys is...",I got cut off.
"Infinite.I know them already unnie.Everybody knows them..",Sulli said.I felt embarrassed,"But,Myungsoo Oppa is your boyfriend right?",I shyly nodded and she smiled at us.
"By the way,this is Tiffany,Sungyeol's boyfriend and my best-bestfriend..",I said and pointed at her.Sulli and Tiffany stood up,shook each others hands.
"Nice meeting you Tiffany unnie..",Sulli bowed.
"Nice meeting you too..Ahm..What happened to you?",Tiffany asked.
"Ahm..Y-yoona and S-suzy bullied me..",Sulli said.
"Huh?Wae?I thought your a member of the queenka's?"
"Yes..But..You know what happened on your birthday?",all of us nodded,listening carefully to her,"Suzy and Yoona got really mad at Taeyeon unnie..They told me to make her embarrass in front of many students here..but I just can't do it..",she played with her fingers.
"Why?",Myungsoo asked.
"C-cause..Ahm..This is so embarrassing to say but..I really want to be friends with Taeyeon unnie from the start..",she bit her lips.I felt touched.
"You should just say 'hi' to me and that's it,we're friends..",I wrapped my hands around her shoulders.
"Sulli-ah..",Myungsoo said.All of us turn our heads at and I glared at him..(A/N;JEALOUS TAEYEON -_-)
"N-ne L-shii?",Sulli replied.
"You'll not call me L-shii from now on..",he said..I got nervous..He never talked to girls like this!,"You can call me Appa now..",I sighed in relief..Wait..'APPA'?!
"What?!Appa?!",I shouted.
"Yep..And Sulli-ah..You'll call Taeyeon Umma..",he said and Woohyun choked.
"And Sulli is your child?",he asked.Myungsoo nodded.Sulli laughed at him.
"Ne Appa..",she said and they hi-fived.
 
What the?!
 
 
Sulli's POV;
 
I laughed at Myung...I mean Appa's silliness.He told me to call him Appa and Taeyeon umma.We both hi-fived each other.
"No!I object!",Sungyeol raised his hands.
"What now butler?",Myung...Appa said.
"Sulli-ah..",Sungyeol said softly and Tiffany smacked him.
"Yah!",Tiffany said.
"You can't call them Appa and umma,because we will be your parents..Is that okay to you?",Sungyeol asked.I looked at Ap..Myungsoo.
"Go on..Taeyeon and I can still have our real babies...",Myungsoo said and I chuckled.Taeyeon slapped his arm.
"Ne Myungsoo Oppa!",I said and looked at Sungyeol.
"Appa..",I said and he hi-five me.
"Nope..You're his daughter..Me and Taeyeon will be your sisters..You only have father arraseo?",Tiffany said.
"Ne unnie!",i smiled.
"What?!",Sungyeol looked at his girlfriend.
"What!I still don't want to have babies!I want Sulli to be my and Taeyeon's sister",Tiffany said.
"Arraseo..Then Sulli is my child now.Taeyeon is our angel and Sulli is my child and Tiffany is my wife..err..I mean girlfriend",Sungyeol said.
"By the way..Where do you sleep?",Taeyeon asked.
"Actually..",I rubbed the back of my head.
"Actually what?"
"I live with Suzy,but we fought so..I don't know...",I said.
"It's okay!You can live with us!",Tiffany said.
"Jinjja?But..I think I'll be a burden..So no need unnie.Thanks..",I said.
"Yah..Don't be like that..It'll be fun!I promise!",Dongwoo said.
"Jinjja?",I asked all of them.
"PROMISE..",Taeyeon said,convincing me.
"Then..O-ok..Thanks Unnie and Oppa..and..Appa",I said.
"Your welcome!",they all said in unison.I chuckled.We all start eating and talk about random things.It's not bad to be with them,they are fun to be with.I'm lucky that Taeyeon unnie is so kind that she accepted me even we bullied her before.So..Anyone who wants to congratulate me on my new family?I promise!They are all kind!
 
 
-------------------
Hello everyone!Sorry for this short and boring chapter! But please do leave a comment and subscribe! Kamsahamnida ! ^.^ .. <3