Chapter 4

IT WILL BE YOU ... Forever

 

»At Han River«
Taeyeon's POV;
I ran to Nickhun who's sleeping in his knees.
“Oppa”,I said in a low voice.
He suddenly stood up ang hug me.
“Taeyeon-ah,Mianhae..”he said and tears start to fall from his eyes.
“Oppa,why are you crying?”,I said while patting his back.
 
L's POV;
Nickhun hugged Taeyeon infront of me and cry.
“Taeyeon-ah,Mianhae..”,he said and Taeyeon patted his back.
Why is he sorry to Taeyeon?Did he did something to her?
“Taeyeon,I'm sorry that I'm not there when Suzy and Yoona bullied you.Im sorry”
“It's okay Oppa.Dont be sorry.Shh..Stop crying now”,Taeyeon said and broke the hug.
I came closer to her and intertwine our hands.
“Let's go now”,I said and but Nickhun stop us.
“Wait!I have something else to say to Taeyeon”
I glared at him.
“What is it Oppa?”
“Taeyeon,can we be friends?”
“Ne?Of course Oppa!”
“Thanks Taeyeon-ah,I promise I'll protect you from now on.”
“Aniyo.Its okay,L Oppa is here”,Taeyeon said and I really know that Nickhun is embarrassed.
“Yes,I'm here so don't worry.Well go now”I said with smile.
“Annyeong Oppa”
“Okay,Take care.”
 
Taeyeon's POV;
I can't forget this day.I can't believe Nickhun,my crush hugged me,he even asked me to be his friend.
“Taeyeon-ah”,L Oppa said.
“Ne Oppa?”,I said not looking at him.
“You still have feelings for him?”
“Huh?Who?”,I just pretend that I don't know who he is talking about.
“Stop pretending,It's Nickhun”,he said in a low voice.
I lowered my head.I nodded.
"Taeyeon-ah,Oppa is concern to you right?",I nodded"You'll obey what ill say right?",I look at him,I nodded.
"Taeyeon-ah,you see,Oppa don't want to see you crying.I don't want you to be hurt.Its not that I'm saying you should stop loving Nickhun,but he just cheated on you when he confessed to you right?You just got hurt,he didn't loved you.So please,just for us,stop it.Stop your feelings for him.Its okay for us that you'll be friends with him,but JUST FRIENDS,'cause you'll just get hurt",he said while looking at me with worried eyes.
"O-oppa,what if I can?",I said,almost crying.
 
Flashback;
"Taeyeon-ah,I can't believe that he likes you too!You're so lucky!",Tiffany said and pinch my nose.
"I can't believe it too Fany-ah,I thought I'm just dreaming yesterday",I said while looking at the sky.
"So,you'll tell him?",she asked.
"What?"
"That you like him too"
"Yes since he likes me too",I said and smiled.
"Then,lets go to school!",Tiffany cheered.
 
We're in the school and I can see death glares everywhere.I was looking around when I saw Nickhun.I will call him but someone came close to him and intertwined their hands together.They are walking near me.I can't move then Nickhun saw me.
"T-taeyeon-ah",he's stuttering"Let's talk",he grab my wrist and bring me in the garden.
"What?!",I yelled at him,crying.
"What 'what'?!",he yelled back.
"What did just I see?!"
"What's wrong with that?!",he's asking me?Then he remembered what happened yesterday.
"Look Taeyeon-ah,what I said yesterday is true,but I didn't finished it because someone interrupted us,I'm not finished yet.What I want to say is,I like you,I like you being kind,helpfull,friendly and caring,but I think you expected to much.Im sorry Taeyeon-ah,I didn't want to hurt you.Mianhae,but I think only of you as a friend",he said and leave me.Broken and dumbfounded.
 
•End of Flashback•
 
"You can do it Taeyeon-ah,he's not the only man in this world.Just move on,you'll find someone perfect for you,soon",he said,trying to convince me.
"Arraseo Oppa",I nodded"I'll try my best",I said and wipe my tears.
"That my GIRL",he patted my back.
 
 
 
 
 
Hello everyone ! Keep supporting ! Tnx for the new subscribers ! I really appreciate it ! Sorry for the wrong grammars !! :D ..
But everyone , after I finish this story , what couple do you want to be next ? 
1.GyuTae ( Sunggyu and Taeyeon )
2.TaeHyun ( Taeyeon and Woohyun )
3.HoTae ( Hoya and Taeyeon )