The Party

IT WILL BE YOU ... Forever

 

"Hi Taeyeon,how are you?",Suzy smirked.
"Ahm...I-I'm ok",I tried to smile.
"Ahm..Please excuse me",I bowed and went in the garden.I sat at the bench.I hold my chest,my heart felt like it was been stabbed.
'Myungsoo-ah,did you even wait for me?Is one month that long?Did you forgot my promise?',tears start to fall.My position didn't change.I just kept crying until...
"You know,it's your BFF's birthday.You should be smiling,not crying",a manly voice said and sat beside me.I look at him.
"Oppa?",I blinked twice.He nods.
"ANGEL,why are you crying?",HOYA ask.
"N-nothin' Oppa",I straighten my body and wiped my tears.
"Then why are you crying?",he faced me.
"It's nothin oppa",I shook my head.
"Aish...Come here",he wrapped his hand around my shoulder and put my head in his.
"Taeyeon-ah,you know,Nickhun is here",he laugh.I didn't bothered to answer.I just wrapped my hands around his waist.
"I miss you...",he said softly and tighten his hands on my shoulder.His left hand cupping the both of my hands.I just listened to him.
"And...",he stopped.Lifted up my chin and added,"I still love you"
I look directly in his eyes.His eyes telling me that his sorry,he missed me,he loved me.He slowly leaned closer,put his right hand on the back of my neck..And we kissed.
 
Myungsoo's POV;
Taeyeon excused and leave the house.
'Where is she going?',I ask my self.
"Suzy-shii!Come here!Lets party!",Sulli motion Suzy to come.
"Ok!",she look at me"Oppa,wait a minute okay?",I nodded.When she's with her friends already.I went outside the house,but she's not there.
'Maybe in the garden',I ran as fast as I could.
I stop when I saw Taeyeon and Hoya hyung talking.I hid behind the wall and listened to their conversation.I can't here it clearly because of the stupid music,but I can see Hoya hyung wrapped his hand on Taeyeon shoulder and put her head in his.Taeyeon wrapped her hands on Hoya hyung's waist.
'W-what I-is t-this?',I came closer to hear their conversation.
"And...",Hoya hyung said.
"I still love you",he said and kissed Taeyeon.
'T-this c-cant b-be',I thought.
I clench my fist.I ran slowly without making any noise and went inside the house.I saw infinite in the couch and sat between Sunggyu and Woohyun hyung.
"Is that your child?",Dongwoo laugh.Woohyun nodded while patting my head.
"Yah!",i hissed.He gave me his smug smile.
"Are you drunk?!",I shook him.
"Aniyo,he's just pretending",Sunggyu replied.I slapped Woohyun's arm.He gave me a death glare.I stood up to get a glass of wine when Suzy came to me.I suddenly boiled from anger.
"Oppa",she seductively said.I pushed her away.
"I don't have time for that Suzy,leave me alone!",I walk.
"Hey Oppa!What's happening to you?!",she make me faced her.
"None of your business",I grab the  glass with wine and leave her.
'Tsk.Stupid ',I thought as sat again in the couch.
 
 
(Back to Taeyeon...)
Taeyeon's POV;
I broke the kiss and lowered my head.I was about to run when Hoya grab my wrist and hugged me.
"Mianhae",he said in my ears.
"Taeyeon-ah?",I heard Tiffany's voice.We pushed him and stood up straight.I ran where the voice came and I saw Tiffany.
"Where did you go?",she ask.
"Oh..In the garden.I just wanted to get some fresh air",she nodded.
"Lets go inside.Aren't you cold?",she ask and pull me inside.She grab the mic and starts to get the attention of the guests.They all went silent.
"Ok..So,everyone.Thank you for coming here.And I also would like to thank INFINITE for helping me to organize this party..And of course,to my special guests.My BFF Kim Taeyeon.Please give her a round of applause",she said and the guests starts clapping.Some of them are even shouting my name.Tiffany gave me the mic.
"Ah..ne..Kamsahamnida",I bowed."Ahm..Happy birthday to my BFF Tiffany.I wish you all the best and I hope you'll find the right man/guy for you",I looked at Sungyeol and he smiled at me"and I hope our friendship will last forever",I hugged her.
"So now,do you want to play?",Tiffany ask and they start to 'woo!!','yes'.
"Ok!Now,here's a two boxes.All of your names are here.Girls and boys names are separated.I will pick the first couple..",she put her hand inside the box.
"The first is male..and it's..Sungyeol!",I smirked and whispered to Dongwoo Oppa to grab the mic.He came to Tiffany and whispered 'Let me do it,I know you wanted him to be your partner',with that Tiffany gave him the mic.
"Ok.Sorry for that.I'll be the mc now.So..The partner of Sungyeol is...",his eyes gone wide"This is destiny!Its the birthday girl!Tiffany!",the guest claps and some them said 'They look good!',which make Tiffany blushed.
'I knew it!',I thought.
"And now,the second couple..Suzy!",the queenkas starts to yell Myungsoo's name"It's..the Kingka!Nickhun!",they're happy face turned into a sad face.
"The last couple...Taeyeon,INFINITE's ANGEL and",my eyes gone wide"Myungsoo!",my heart beats fast.
 
 
 
 
---------
Annyeong chingus!I'll update tomorrow! :) .. Please subscribe and leave a comment .. Kamsahamnida ! :D ..