Chapter 3

IT WILL BE YOU ... Forever

 

Taeyeon's POV:
“Taeyeon-ah! Wake up! Its already 7:30!You'll be late!Yah”,Tiffany said.
“Eysh!Im still sleepy!5 minutes more please!”,I said in annoyed tone.
“Yah,what's happening here?!”,Sunggyu oppa came in to see what's happening.
“Argh!Oppa,Taeyeon not waking up,we'll be late!Wake her up now palli!”,she said.
Aish,really!!Tiffany has a big mouth!
“Yah ByunTae wake up palli!!We'll be late for school!”,someone said and I want to kick his right now!He called me ByunTae?!
I opened my eyes and went straight  to the bathroom without saying anything.I shower as fast as I can then I finished after 20 minutes,I'm done eating my breakfast too.We all went out and I locked the house then went to Dongwoo Oppa's car.
••••••••••••••••••
We're really silent and all of them are busy doing their business then I remembered what happen lately.
“Yah!”,I shout and all of them are suprised.
“Hey Taengoo shut your mouth!”,the one who called me BYUNTAE lately shouted at me?!
“I don't want!Youre the one who called me ByunTae when Tiffany and Sunggyu Oppa tried to wake me up right?!”,after I yelled,all of them laugh.
“Wae,you don't like your new nickname?And why are calling Sunggyu hyung "Oppa"?You said you'll not call him Oppa?!”,he ask,mad...??
"Oppa,he's older than me that's why I call him Oppa too.All of you are my Oppa's,right?",I replied.He just nodded.
“Are you jealous?”,Sunggyu Oppa said and smirk.
“Eh??!Me jealous?!No way!”,he said with a disapproval look.
•••
We arrived at the school.
“Okay,see you at launch!”,Tiffany said and give us her eye smile.
“I have to go now too,annyeong!”,Dongwoo Oppa said then leave us.
“Hey wait for us!”,Sungjong said because they are classmates.Sungyeol and Sunggyu Oppa follows.
 
 
L,Hoya and Woohyun Oppa are now with me.Were at the same room.We enter our room and I'm glad the teacher didn't arrive yet and that's why our classmates are doing some crazy things.
I was walking when someone intended to bump me and I fell in the floor.Now my hurts and all the attention are in me.
“Hey what was that for?!”,Woohyun Oppa shouted at the girl while Hoya Oppa help me to get up.
“That's what she get because she flirts with my Oppa!”,Suzy said.
I got up and faced her.
“Bwoh?!Your Oppa?!Who?!”,I said and raised my voice beacuse I'm boiling with anger right now.
“You don't know?!You !Wanna..-”,Yoona got cut off by L.
“Don't even dare to call her a !”,he yelled.
“Wow,so,you're on her side now huh?!Youll regret this Oppa!I swear!”,Suzy tried to slap me but someone stopped her.Its Nickhun.My crush and the Kingka of the school.
“Oh,so you all if you are her super heroes?You fight with us just for that ?!”,Suzy said in a really mad tone.Hoya came closer to her  and slapped her.
“Hey dude,she's a girl,why did you do that?”,Nickhun said.
“She deserved it!”,Woohyun Oppa said.
“Last warning,don't hurt her anymore and don't even call her a or else you'll get more than that!”,Hoya Oppa said.Im shock because he didn't act like this before.
L grab my hand and bump Suzy and Yoona.
“Get out of our way bastards!”,he said harshly.Suzy and Yoona run outside.Nickhun smiled at me and I smiled at him back.L take me to my seat.
“Now,sit!Dont go anywhere!”,he's really mad that he even yells at me.I sat down and the students went back to their own seats because the teacher already arrived.Woohyun Oppa sit behind me,in my front is Hoya Oppa and beside me is L.
“Class,I'm sorry I'm late.Now lets start the lesson.”,Mrs.Jung said and write something in the board.
 
Kring kring!!
“Okay,I think that's it for today,Goodbye class”,our teacher said.
“Hey Taeyeon let's go!”,Hoya Oppa said.
We're at the cantine and when I came inside,I saw Tiffany,Sunggyu,Sungjong and Sungyeol Oppa.I sat next to my best friend Tiffany.
“So,I heard you got into a fight with Suzy and Yoona I mean the jerks”,she said then laugh.
“Yep but I'm not hurt,they protected me”,I pointed at L,Woohyun and Hoya Oppa. 
“Of course well do that!We are you're Oppas right?”,Hoya Oppa said and I smile to him. 
 
While we're having fun,someone poured a drink to my uniform.And I already know who it is.
 
“Hey you crazy s!Why did you do that?!Bastards!!What kind of manner do you have?!”,the big mouth yell.
 
Here comes trouble..-_- ..
 
Tiffany stood up from her seat but I stop her.
 
“Hello Taeyeon,I hope you like your punishment”,Yoona said and smirk.
 
“Don't worry bastard,you'll get one soon too,so be ready for it.It will be the best punishment for you.”,L Oppa said in a calm voice and smiled at her.
 
“I hope so.”,Suzy said then suddenly slap me hard.I can't take it anymore so I slap her hard too.
“Hey !”,Yoona said and went to Suzy to see if she's okay.Tiffany boiled with anger so she grab Yoona's hair and the jerk grab her's too.All of us start fighting.
Students are taking pictures everywhere.Infinite tried to stop us many times,so we did.After that,the four of us looked like were a victim of a typhoon.Our hair and make up is a mess.The principal came so the students stopped taking pictures and keep quite.
“Go to the principal's office,now!”,Mrs.BoA,the principal said and leave.Infinite,Tiffany,the jerks and me follows.
 
»In the principal's office«
“Who started it?!”,the principal said,in mad tone.
“Them”,the jerks lied and pointed at us.
“Bwoh?!But you poured the drinks to Taeyeon!”,Tiffany said.
“Auntie,it's they're fault,trust me”,Sungjong said and were shocked.
“Auntie?!”,all of us said in unison.
“Yes,I'm sorry I didn't tell you before”,Sungjong said.
“Mam,it's their fault!They...-”,Yoona got cut off by the principal.
“Okay that's it,Infinite,Taeyeon,Tiffany,Yoona and Suzy,you can't come to this school until 1 week!Go and discipline yourselves!”,she said and tears start to fall from my eyes.We got out of the room but we let Yoona and Suzy first.L came to me and he put his arm around my shoulder.We leaved the office and L decided to go for a walk and I nodded.We sat at a bench and his arms are still on my shoulder.
“It's okay Taeyeon-ah,don't cry”,he said and wipe my tears.
I rested my chin in his shoulder.He patted my back still trying to stop me crying.
“Oppa”
“Hmm?”
“Do you think you'll still be my side even we finish our studies?You always protect me,I don't know what to do if your not with me”
“Of course,I'll always protect you.Thats what I promised to your parents before they died,and they said also that..-”
“What”
“It's a secret for now,I'll tell you that later when the right time comes”
After I heard what he said,I rested my head again on his shoulder.
Then my phone rang..
 
L's POV;
She was about to sleep when her phone rang.
'Stupid cellphone'
“Hello,who's this?”,she asked,
“Ah,ne.Wait for me there in 5 minutes.Ne..Annyeong”
“Who's that?”
“Nickhun”,she said and I suddenly boiled from anger.“He wants to meet me up at Han River”
“Wae?”,Taeyeon please don't go..
“Molla,he said he'll tell me something important”,important?He will confess?!
“Then ill go with you”,I don't want her to go alone,Nickhun might do something to her.
“Okay then,lets go!”,she said while smiling,oh...She's really adorable.