A Stream With Tears and Forgotten Memories

Forgotten Smiles

We gazed into each other's eyes for a long moment. Then, Kyuhyun barged in.

" I heard a big noise is everyone oka-... Oh sorry for disturbing you guys." he said, embarrassed and closed the door.

" Wait! It's not-... Uh get off of me!" I said.

Eunhyuk went bright red, got off of me, and went out of the room. I laid on the floor, stunned.

" What just happened?" I said to myself. I got up, changed, and turned off the lights and went to bed.

It was one of those  nights that I couldn't even close my eyes.

***

I was woken up by the sound of my phone ringing. I lazily got up and grabbed my phone. It was my manager.

" What do you want?~" I asked annoyed.

" Alexis! You're apartment is ready! Pack your bags honey, you're moving out!" he said.

My eyes widened in horror. I'm moving out? A-Already?

" W-W-Wait! Give me some time!" I pleaded.

" No time to waste! The movers will be at your house in 5 hours... Be ready by then, I'll come and help you out in about 2 hours." he said and hung up.

My arms fell to my sides. The thought of living alone again... The thought that I won't be able to enjoy life like I did with Super Junior... It's scary. I wouldn't be able to see them as often as I do now... I wouldn't be able to eat Hankyung's cooking anymore. Eunhyuk's presence in my room, Donghae's sweetness, Kibum's beautiful smile, I'll miss everyone.

I got out of the room and into the living room. Kyuhyun was on the computer while Ryeowook was reading. He looked up at me.

" Is something the matter?" he asked.

I didn't want them to know that I was leaving, so I put my bravest face on.

" I'm just feeling a little bit hungry~" I lied.

" Oh... Ok..." he said and went back to reading.

I tip toed to the kitchen and pretended to fix myself something to eat... Somehow I lost my appetite...

My phone vibrated and I jumped up. I looked at it and it was a text message from Eric:

I'll be at the dorm earlier than I thought. Hurry Up and pack!~

I clenched my fist and was about to throw my phone out of the window. I have no choice... I need to pack my bags and leave.

I went into the living room and looked at Ryeowook.

" Hey Ryeowook, are you guys leaving anywhere today?" I eagerly asked.

" Hm... Come to think of it we'll be late for practice!" he panicked.

Kyuhyun looked at him with worried eyes and then closed the computer, they both went to their rooms, grabbed their stuff, and they all left, including Yesung, Sungmin and Eunhyuk.

I had the whole house to myself. At least I'll get to leave without seeing them. I never liked goodbyes. So I decided I'll leave without saying a word.

I went to my room and started packing my clothes and the rest of my stuff. After a few minutes, Eric came by and helped me finish packing.

The night came faster than I expected, and hopefully the guys still did not come back from practice yet. The truck was already loaded with all of my stuff. I finished cleaning up the room and fixed my bed all neatly. I sighed, closed the lights and left the room with a heavy heart. Eric looked at me, confused.

" What's wrong Alexis? You're finally getting out of this place! You'll have a whole house to yourself! It's even bigger than the previous one... You'll see!" he cheerfully said.

I looked at him and forced a smile. I didn't want to leave...

" Come on, the driver is waiting for us." he said.

" Wait. Before we go, I want to go somewhere for a little while. I'll be back in no time. I promise." I said.

" Fine. I trust you." he said and left.

I walked down the stairs and went outside the building. I walked towards the park where Hankyung led me to before. I walked the same path we did, and went through the same bush.

I looked at the stream with sad eyes. Who knows when I'll be able to come back here. I went  on the bridge, leaned on it and looked at the scenery. My phone vibrated, breaking the peaceful moment.

It was a message from Leeteuk:   Alexis where the hell are you?!? All of your stuff is gone, and you left without saying anything! Text me back as soon as you get this.

I looked at the message and felt my heart crumble. If I asked to stay I'd be very rude, and it would be asking for too much.

I texted him back with this:    I'm at a place where I'm going to make all of my memories disappear, I'm going to make them flow down a stream. Thank You guys so much for everything. You guys were so great to me but in the end I have to leave, and unfortunately, I have to forget you.

I shut my phone off. I was afraid to see what he would text me back. Tears fell from my eyes, I wiped them with my sleeve. I leaned against the bridge, and with my tears, I let my memories flow down the river, to be forever forgotten.