A Song Destined For You

Forgotten Smiles

It's already been two weeks since we came back to Korea from Japan. Super Junior had hectic schedules whereas I had some fan signings and commercial shoots.

" Well tonight you have Kiss the radio with Super Junior and you should be about done for the weekend..." Eric said.

" Another radio show? You know I don't like those!" I whined.

" Don't worry it's with Super Junior so you should be a little more comfortable." he replied.

I sighed. It was night time and we were on our way to the studio.

***

I sat in the guest seat with Shindong and Kyuhyun beside me, as well as Leeteuk and Eunhyuk in front of me.

Leeteuk started the show with an introduction: " Hello everyone! This is Super Junior's Kiss the Radio, we are here today with two other Super Junior members as well as Korea's number one female solo artist, Alexis Syracuse!"

" Hello everyone, I hope you've been doing well." I said into the microphone.

" We will start with Shindong's and Kyuhyun's interview, then we shall proceed with A-Alexis's interview..." Eunhyuk stammered at my name. " Then we will have Alexis sing a song with one of the guys in the studio today."

***

After Shindong's and Kyuhyun's interview, it was my turn. Even though I lived with these guys, I felt quite nervous to answer their questions.

" So Alexis, we have gathered some questions that fans would like to ask you and after these we will have some fans calling in to ask you live, alright?" Leeteuk asked.

I nodded and the interview started.

" First question," Eunhyuk started. " ' Everyone is wondering what is your ideal type of guy, and is there anyone that is close to it?' "

" Many people have asked me this question, but I'd have to say that, I like guys who are able to be themselves no matter where they are, they need to have a bright smile on their face, and I want them to be able to laugh and make me laugh too. And there is a guy that is close to having all of these criteria..."

" WHO?!" all of the guys exclaimed.

I looked down in sadness. " Even if I like him, no matter what, he won't ever feel the same way."

The atmosphere was really heavy and Leeteuk spoke. " How do you know?"

" I simply know." I said and looked down at my hands.

" Next question!" Eunhyuk said with a nervous laugh. " Do you have a phrase that motivates you?"

I thought for a moment. " There is this one phrase... ' Like a falling petal, a singer must be as beautiful & perfect until the very moment they fall.' "

" Wow, that's beautiful. And what does that mean to you?" Leeteuk asked.

" This phrase means a lot to me, and for me it means that no matter what happens, I need to hold my head up high until the day I fall."

" Do you think you will ever fall? Or have you already fallen?" Eunhyuk asked.

" I have fallen many times, but thanks to many people I was able to stand back up. But in reality, who knows when I'll fall again?"

Eunhyuk and Leeteuk nodded with their heads. And proceeded with the rest of the questions.

***

After the interview and the call session ended, I was asked to sing a song alone, then with one of the guys in the studio.

" So what is the song that you have chosen to sing for us today?" Leeteuk asked.

" It's called ' Any Other World' " I replied and the music started.

( this is the song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As61-cmK4OI  )

In any other world
You could tell the difference
And let it all unfurl
Into broken remnants

Smile like you mean it
And let yourself let go

Cos it's all in the hands of a bitter, bitter man
Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in
Take a bow, play the part of a lonely lonely heart
Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in
To the world you thought you lived in

I tried to live alone
But lonely is so lonely, alone
So human as I am
I had to give up my defences

So I smiled and tried to mean it
To let myself let go

Cos it's all in the hands of a bitter, bitter man
Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in
Take a bow, play the part of a lonely lonely heart
Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in
To the world you thought you lived in

Cos it's all in the hands of a bitter, bitter man
Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in
Take a bow, play the part of a lonely lonely heart
Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in
To the world you thought you lived in

Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in [x2]
Say goodbye

In any other world
You could tell the difference

The song came to an end, everyone in the studio clapped and I bowed with a soft smile.

" Does this song have a special meaning to you?" Eunhyuk asked.

" Yes, it does. Back when I ran away, I felt very lonely and I didn't know to whom I should turn to. Then when I heard this song, it felt as if it represented me perfectly. This song made me cry for the first time after running away, but it made me realise a few things, even though this song was not the reason I came back, it played a big part when I ran away."

" Thank you for that beautiful song," Leeteuk started. " We will now proceed with the duet. Alexis please choose your song and your partner."

I thought for a moment, then it hit me. There was a song that I've been working on for about a year now, I already had the musical arrangement, and I always kept it with me.

" There is one song..." I said. 

I pulled out of my bag a piece of worn out paper and a CD. I looked over the lyrics one more time, changed a few things and then I handed the paper to Leeteuk and he read it. After a few minutes, he looked up at me with his eyes widened.

" Could you tell us the story behind this song?" Leeteuk asked.

" The girl's part is the true story behind how I feel towards this guy that I like, and the guy's part, well it's how I wish he would feel. I call this song ' One Year Later'. " I said with a gentle smile.

" Alright, then who would you like to sing it with?" Leeteuk asked.

I thought for a moment, then made up my mind.

" Eunhyuk." I said.

He looked at me, happy and confused at the same time. He came to sit next to me, Leeteuk put the CD in the CD player and the music started.

 ( this is the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSjp0hl9fMc  )

[ Alexis] It feels like I've been dreaming for a long time
I've wandered and wandered around for a while
As if we made a promise
Standing here in front of each other like that day from four seasons ago
Those beautiful stories that we wrote down together
Those eternal promises that we prayed for at that time
They're all coming back to me now and I don't think my heart can take it
I've even restrained myself at the thought of you
How has your one year been?

[ Eunhyuk ] For a long time, I've been living, having forgotten of you
For a while, I thought I was doing fine
However I started to realize it as time passed by
That I am nothing without you
At that time, if only we had been a bit more mature
If only we knew how we would be right now
I have no confidence in overcoming these endless regrets
So I've had to just repress them
One year has passed like that

[ Alexis ] Could your feelings perhaps be the same as mine?
[ Eunhyuk ] Will you give me another chance?
[ Both ] I know now that we can never part from each other
The one person I love and love again

[ Eunhyuk ] I wish we can go back to our first days
[ Alexis ] To the beautiful, happy and loving days
[ Eunhyuk ] Those heart-breaking stories and vain arguments
[ Alexis ]Just bury all of that now
And promise that we won't take them out again
[ Alexis ] No matter how many seasons pass [ Eunhyuk ] and how many years go by
[ Both ]I hope that we won't meet like today again

 

Everyone was looking at us, including the whole crew. One by one they all started clapping, until everyone was clapping really loudly. I turned to Eunhyuk, he smiled sweetly at me and I did the same in return.

" Wow... That was simply beautiful." Leeteuk said after everyone settled down.

" I hope everyone liked it." I said.

***

Kiss the Radio went by faster than I thought. It was already time to go home. I was waiting outside for my manager.

" Alexis!" I heard Eric scream. I noticed him run out of the building. " Take the car with Super Junior. I need to go see something at the agency." he said.

" You sure?" I asked.

" Yes, yes." he said and walked towards the parking lot.

Not too long after, Super Junior's van pulled up in front of me. I walked down the little flight of stairs and Leeteuk opened the door for me. He stepped out, I climbed in the car and sat next to Kyuhyun, who was sitting behind the driver's seat, Shindong, Eunhyuk and one of the managers sat in the back, whereas the other sat in front in the passenger seat. Leeteuk climbed back in and slammed the door, the car drove off.

***

After 10 minutes of driving, I felt the car speed up.

" Excuse me, sir..." I asked the driver. " Don't you think you should slow down?"

"Wait... I think one of the wheels are deflated, I'll have to stop to check." he said and attempted to change lanes, but when he did, that was a big mistake.

I could hear the tires screech and the driver lost control of the car. We all screamed.

" Look out!" Shindong shouted.

The van hit a guard rail, and skidded for a moment, everyone screamed. Suddenly the van tipped over to its right side, and with a loud thud, broke some of the glass windows, shards flying everywhere. I felt something push me against my chair, a body. A scent pinched my nose. Blood.

I heard screams of agony. My eyes widened. I looked up and saw Leeteuk panting heavily over me. His face was covered in blood. I glanced to my side, Kyuhyun laid there unconscious, leg twisted, shirt covered in blood. My arm started burning and pinching me. I looked. It was covered in blood and glass shards. I screamed. I started breathing heavily, and I screamed in agony.

" Everyone, hold on!" I heard Shindong scream.

I panted heavily, gasping for air. My eyes slowly closed, sweat ran down my forehead. Suddenly everything went black.

***

I couldn't move my body, I tried screaming something, but no sounds came from my mouth. Suddenly I could hear screams and people shouting. There was an evening breeze. I opened my eyes slightly, my vision was blurry. I managed to distinguish two people right next to me, two paramedics in their uniforms. Different coloured lights blinded me for a second. I noticed I was on a bed. I couldn't move my body. I felt an oxygen mask on my face. I managed to turn my head slightly to the left, and I noticed two other ambulances, police cars, reporters, and the van totally destroyed, glass everywhere. Then they placed me in the ambulance.

" She opened her eyes!" one of the paramedics screamed as the doors to the ambulance closed and the driver took off in an unimaginable speed.

" Miss Syracuse say something! Can you hear me?!" the other screamed.

I looked at them with weak eyes. I wasn't even able to nod with my head. My eyes slowly closed as they began to scream: " Alexis stay with us! Stay with us!!!"

My eyes shut, everything went black. And it felt as if I stopped breathing.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Please don't kill me! * hides*

I told myself that I would update when I reach 800 views... Hehe ^^;; it's kind of pass 66 views... Woops.. ^^;;;

So what do you guys think of the story so far? The next chapter will be sad... From the next chapter and on, I don't think there will be any happy moments, only twists and unexpected events. I might even cry while writing the next chapter...

Unfortunately, it will be the end soon... Maybe not too soon, but let's just say it's almost the end of the road... Or is it? Lol I'm not saying anything about the end yet! I will never reveal anything! * stands in triumph on a rock*

Sorry for putting in the songs so unprofessionaly V.V    The songs are:

Mika - Any Other World

Jessica feat. Onew - One Year Later

Have you guys read my Dark Crimson Rose story? If not, take a look!

Anywho thank you to all of my subscribers, thank you for putting up with me until now V.V

I hope you guys enjoyed it, please comment and subscribe!

Please be patient for the next chapter ! * bows*

Bye Bye!

 

-LunaTheOracle