Him

Love Conquers All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please start reading this chapter at the beginning coz’ there’s something going on there. It’s not the same as the previous chapter.

 

Sunmi’s POV

I stared at the photo. I can see my mom and dad at the photo but it was cloudy. Their bodies were blurred and I can only see mine and Mrs. Han clearly. I really miss them. But how come their picture is unclear. Hot tears started falling down to my cheeks. I sat down at the edge of the bed and stared at the lamp on the nightstand that somehow calms me. An envelope placed at the nightstand beside the lamp caught my attention. I took it and opened it. It has two papers inside.

 Maybe it’s a letter.

When I opened it….

-----

I suddenly woke up. Then, I realized I was just dreaming. I looked around and I was still at the couch at the living room. Maybe I had fallen asleep. I remember I went home and passed out? That doesn’t make any sense. I don’t remember a thing.

I walked to my room and took a shower. What was that dream? I should at least stop thinking about it.

Brrrrrr. Brrrrrr.

Oh, someone texted. Luhan. Great timing. I was about to have a mental breakdown but then Luhan rescued. A small smile appeared on my lips.

From: Luhan

Hey Babe. :) Jonghyun told me you went out with them
theeeeeeeen went home early too.

****

That oppa.

To: Luhan

Yes. I had the urge to. I don’t know what’s happening to me.
Now, I feel guilty. :(

****

From: Luhan

No. Don’t be. They said they understand you. They respect your decision.

****

To: Luhan

Luhan? We haven’t gone to a date these past few weeks.
I miss it. :(

****

From: Luhan

Aww. I miss it too but we see each other during weekdays….. I know you’ll say ‘But that’s different’ OKAY OKAY. So how ‘bout, after class tomorrow? You want? BTW, I want you to meet someone, then we’ll proceed on our date. Don’t worry we’ll just meet him. :) Okay?

****

To: Luhan

Okay. :)

 

Author’s POV

You and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter