Help

Love Conquers All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV
 

Luhan and Sunmi became attached to each other. They’re now close as much as what you are thinking. They continued their tutor in Luhan’s home every day. Their status of being teacher/tutor-student relationship has levelled up they were now friends.

On the other hand, the midterm exam is approaching. They only have 3 more days to study. All students were very busy, in fact they were all acting like professionals. Like total geeks. Hmm, you admit all students aren’t so bad at all. Except for Krystal and Kai.

Their hectic schedules can’t beat yours, you’re having tutor at the same time you have your practice for the musical. It was very exhausting yet you were encouraged by your friends and Luhan.

-----

You were sleeping but then your alarm clock suddenly roared so loudly. You put your head under your pillows since you’re too lazy to turn off the alarm clock. You’re maid walked to your room to wake you up.

“Agashi, wake up.” She shook your body. Your head still under your pillow.

“neh~!” you replied but your maid isn’t convinced much with what you’ve said.

“Agashi! Wake up now! You have school right?” She said a bit louder, you stirred  on your sleep.

“Last, Give me 5 more minutes!” You yelled under your pillow.

“Aish!” The maid hissed.

5 minutes later, she woke you up again. “5 minutes is done. Get up now!” She said pulling your blanket. It made you shiver without your blanket on.

You were now sitting on the corner of your bed, half asleep; you groggily walked to your bathroom. You stepped in to your shower and pushed a button to have a hot shower. (Not so hot shower)

After taking your shower you are now fully awake. You walked down to the dining room and found pancakes, bacons, eggs and lot more foods spread on the table. You quickly ran to the table and took a sit and started eating like monster.

“Slow down Agashi” The maids beside you were stunned seeing you eat like hell.

You looked up to them and gave an embarrassing smile. “Mianhe, I am just so hungryyy! Oh, by the way It’s super yummy!”  After eating, you rubbed your tummy in satisfaction.

“Oh neh, I have to go now!” You said.

The maids bowed at you.

----

You were leaning your head on your head unto your palm, listening to your history teacher. *It’s so boring!* you thought.

Then suddenly the speaker boomed “All musical members, gather up on the musical room we have a practice. Teachers, we excuse our musical members for practice. Thank you!” The announcer said.

*Thanksssssssssssss! HAHA! Goodbye, boring class!!* You thought.

You stood up from your seat and went out of the room. You can see all the members starting to show up on the hallway, “Hey, Main actress!” Jinki oppa greeted you.

------

“As what I have said a while ago, we have a practice today. Seohyun will distribute your scripts and you must memorize it as soon as possible so we can practice without it especially the main characters. Arraseo?”

“Neh~!”We all chorused.

Seohyun started distributing the scripts , she placed it to above your desk and went to the others. You looked to the pile of papers in front you. *What the hell? Memorize all of this?!?! No way*

“Yes way!” Jinki oppa butted in, snapping your thoughts. “What? –How- Ughh! Nevermind!” You slumped on your chair. You riffled your hair in frustration. *what a telepathic person is this*

------

Lunch time, you are carrying those stupid script of yours. You looked for a free table but then you saw Taemin waving his hands motioning you can sit with them. You walked to their table and quickly sat on your chair.

Taemin glanced on you “What’s with the scowl on your face?” He said, removing some strands of your hair covering your face and placed it behind your ears. He noticed the pile of papers that are placed in front of you. He took it and checked what it is.

“Ohh, soooo this is the script.” He nodded his head while reading the script.

You were still silent. “Yah! Are you mute?” Minho blurted out. You gave him a look “Or maybe I should be the mute” He quickly shut his mouth up.

“Don’t worry Sunmi-ah~ Your prince will help you~~~~” Jinki oppa sang. He was doing aegyo for no reason. *Sheeesh, weird guy* you thought.

You face-palmed yourself.  They glanced on another book you were taking out from your bag. “That’s a lot of book there.” Kibum oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter