Sick

Love Conquers All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV
 

Weeks have passed after the midterm test. Luhan is being responsible in being a teacher and also helping Sunmi practice her musical. By this way, they are very close to each other. Your Math teacher, Luhan, has been praising you about the improvement you’ve done last midterm. The principal congratulated Luhan for being such a professional tutor. He’s been able to make you pass on your Math subject.

Math has been your favourite subject since you passed it by the help of Luhan. Now, it’s one of your favourite subjects. You were also surprised by your choice, since Math is your worst subject in the past.
 

-------
 

You’ve memorized your script yet you were still improving your acting skills a bit. Your practice for the musical has started. Taeyeon has been helping you every practice. You were very thankful that those people who voted you as the main actress was very nice and understanding to you. Of course, you don’t wanna fail them. They’re expecting a lot from you.
 

Practice Time

“You must add more emotion, dear.” Taeyeon said.

“Wait, Mother!” I said. I did all the best that I can. “Yes that’s it! Keep going!” Taeyeon beamed.

There was a scene that you must

“You must stay here!” Taeyeon mimicked the wicked step mother.

You were very happy because you satisfied all of the musical members. They were all praising you. It made your heart fluttered.
 

--------
 

You were very tired this day. You walked to your locker and grabbed all your things and decided to go home. Jonghyun approached you, “Hey!” He leaned on the locker beside yours. You were too tired to say anything so you just gave him a smile as a reply.

“Are you okay?” Jonghyun asked worriedly. You nodded your head and walked away without saying goodbye to him. *Weird* He thought.

Jonghyun ran to catch up with you. You were walking but he blocked your way and placed his palm on your shoulders. “What’s wrong with you?” He asked you firmly. You pulled away from his grasp and looked at him. “Oppa, I am okay! Don’t worry.” You assured.

“Why you look-.” You cut his words “Oppa, I’m just tired that’s all. You must go home. I can go by myself.” You said the truth but you didn’t want to make him worry so you gave him a faint smile.

 

-------

 

You were on your way home but you felt like fainting anytime now. You were so worn out. You didn’t use your car either. You walked as if you were a zombie. Your vision is staring to get blurry but you can see an figure sitting  on a bench beside the street. Before you could know who is that person, your vision went black.

The old woman ran to your unconscious self. She shook you trying to wake you up. “Sunmi! Sunmi!” The person said. The person started to dial the ambulance. After % minutes, the ambulance arrived.

The noisy sound of the ambulance made you woke up but you can’t open your eyes so you stayed your eyes closed. “Sunmi, are you alright?” The person asked again wondering if you are already awake. You heard a woman’s voice. You already thought that it was Mrs. Han since she’s the only one who could help you at this times and considering that she is a girl.

You heard Mrs. Han talking to the rescuers inside the ambulance. After 5 min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter