Trust

Love Conquers All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV

 

Friday has come and you admit you still feel a bit lonely about the ‘Break-Up’ thingy. You packed your things and drove off to school. After 15 minutes, you arrived at SM University. You were greeted by group of students as usual, *another day of torture* you thought.

Whenever you walked into your school you were used to be welcomed by your ‘ex-best friend’ Krystal, but now you weren’t. *You must get used to it, Sunmi* you strolled along the hallways of the school heading to your locker, you took the necessary books.

As you close your locker, you saw Taemin grinning like crazy. Hell, it was so creepy. “What the f^ck is your problem?!” you gasped placing your palm on your chest to gasp some air.

“Gosh, your words Madame!” he hissed. “Oh sorry. You just scare the hell out of me” you apologized.

He leaned on the wall with his hands fixed on his pocket. You were looking inside your bag just double-checking if you have forgotten something. You were satisfied with the thingd you have *All check*

“So how’s the tutoring?” He asked. You looked up at him with your mouth agape. You don’t have an idea on how he knew about the tutor thing, as far as you know you, Mrs. Jung, the principal, and your teacher, Luhan, were the only people who know about this.

You creased my brows at him “How’d you know I was taking a tutor?” you questioned.

“Duhh! Well, that’s my li’l secret” He grinned playfully.

“It went well, I guess” you replied.

 

Sunmi’s POV

 

I am now in my first class which is Mr. Lu is m teacher. He’s now discussing some sort of , Err let’s say ‘encouragement lesson’ Whatta word. So yeah back on Mr. Lu’s discussing, he was explaining on how we must have our own inspiration. We should think of our parents who loved us to death, who enrolled as in a luxurious campus. *Tch! Loved to death? Seriously?*

I was just leaning my head on head on my palm which is resting on my desk. Then a picture of Taemin popped out of nowhere, I don’t know but I felt guilty around him maybe because he was asking for my trust and I just didn’t respond to him. Maybe it’s the time to tell him what I am feeling right now, what’s bothering me this past few days.

I didn’t notice Luhan was almost done with the ‘encouragement lesson’. Oh I forgot, Sir. You know what he’s more of an oppa to me than a Teacher. Gosh, he’s just 22 years old for God’s sake and I’m just 18 can you see the gap? How can she manage to be a teacher at an early age? *My goodness*

I walked out from the class room and headed for my next class which is History.

Here we are again HISTORY! I sat down at my usual seat. You started taking down notes. I saw Taemin taking down notes too. He was alive and I’ve noticed this past few days he was becoming cheerful day by day. I thought of something and rapidly wrote something on a piece of paper then I gave it to Taemin. I nudged Taemin making his attention to me.

                                             

Yah! Lee Taemin, this break I would like to talk to you.

Meet you at the garden of the school.

-Sunmi ^…^

 

I smiled at him as I gave him the letter. I noticed him mouthed “What’s this?” I frowned at him then I mouthed “Just open it, will you?” I scratched my temple. We were whispering because it was very quiet inside the room so we’re shy to talk loudly and it’s awkward to break the silence just like that.

 

Author’s POV

 

After 2 subjects have passed, you were headed to the school garden you sat under a shade of a tree. The surrounding seems so peaceful and refreshing. I felt someone was beside me, I knew it was Taemin.

“So what do you want to talk about?” he asked you.

You were gathering the right words a couple of minutes passed you had made up your mind. You glance at him but you were greeted by an apple straight to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter