Oppa

Love Conquers All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV

 

Days passed and the “Pain” was gone. You moved-on with the happenings these past days but it wasn’t fully healed. The rumour between you and Kai spread like a wild-fire. All students have been gossiping about it, but you, being yourself you just shrug it off whenever you hear of them talk or ask you about it.

Your tutor was going well and your relationship with Taemin gone stronger, he makes sure that no one will ever hurt you again. You never thought that your friendship with Taemin will level up.

Talking about the tutor, your schedule with tutoring went well but something came up. As times go by your time with tutoring extended means you got to spend more time in learning.  The library you were studying is just open until 6:00pm and your schedule with your class was extended to from 3:00pm is now 5:00pm you only have 1 hour to spend with your tutor in the library.

-----At school------

As you walk in the hallway, usual, you can hear students mind their own businesses but now you see them gossiping, murmuring probably about the Break up.

---

LuHan also knew the news, he was very angry when he knew about it because that Kim Jongin hurt you! Now he was on his way to the classroom. He immediately searched for you, if you’re alright.

 

Flashback

Luhan was the only one left on the teacher’s lounge, he was doing a lesson plan but then a couple of students stopped in front of the door, little did they know that there is a teacher inside it, so Luhan went eavesdropping he heard all the news. He clenched his fist, he was fuming in anger even though he didn’t all know the thing behind that break up all he knew is that you’re hurt.

*What the hell that Kai did to Sunmi* Luhan thought.

He was on his way home the news keep bugging on his mind and can’t focus on his things.

End of flashback

 

Luhan can’t even focus on his things thinking of you, he was very concern towards you. All day the students don’t stop gossiping and it annoys you. ALL DAY can you believe that?

 

 

Fast Forward >>>>>>>

You are now heading to the library, you saw your teacher, Luhan and he gave you a comforting smile which SURELY softens you. You walked towards his direction, you can feel your heart throbbing really fast, and you have your poker face on.

“Good Afternoon!” You greeted him.

“Annyeong sunmi-ah!” He greeted back.

You were preparing your books then you heard students probably gossiping about you. You shot them a death glare. Luhan noticed your mood towards the students then he rubbed your shoulders comfortingly. Little did you know he already knew the news about you. You just gave him a quick glance and an eye smile for acknowledgement.

Many questions clouded his mind. He was thinking of what should he say or ask. *What to ask, what to ask* he thought.

He noticed how quiet Sunmi was. It was really uneasy situation for him. Bullets of sw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter