With Him

Love Conquers All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The bus came to a stop. Most passengers started exiting the bus. One of them is You and Luhan. As I step out of the bus, I saw a familiar building infront of us, it was huge. *Wait? It’s the COEX Mall* You furrowed your eyebrows, to adjust the brightness. It wasn’t very bright yet it wasn’t also very dark. You turned your gaze to Luhan who was beaming lovely.

*What are we doing here?*

You gave him a smile of curiosity. “Curious, huh?” Luhan smirked.

You just nodded Your head. I heaved a sigh. He suddenly grabbed your wrist, both of you are running towards the entrance of the mall. Well, the truth is, you haven’t visit this place for a long time now. As long as you remember you visited this place three years ago. WOW!

Well, it’s because of school, school, school.

 

Sunmi’s POV

 

“What are we doing here?” I finally asked.

“Hmm, shop?” He raised his brows on me. “C’mon” He then now dragged me on random stores.

-----

We also tried the arcade.  Haha! I never felt this happy including when I’m with Taemin of course. I stole a glance from Luhan, he was trying to get the stitch plushie. I never thought Luhan will be childish like this. He screamed snapping me from my thoughts.

“Woooow! It looks so cute!” *Just like you* I squeezed the stitch plushie.

“Hey don’t squeeze it!” He pouted.

My insides was melting right now. OH. MY. GOD. Can you please stop that cute acts. I averted my gaze to hide my blushing cheeks.

He poked my back, then grabbed my hand *OH. MY. AHHHHHHHHHHH He’s holding meeee* he then placed the stitch plushie on my palm.

“It’s for you” He gave me an eye-smile.

My mouth formed “O” “Thank You very muchhhh!!!!!!!” I squealed, making him chuckle at my silliness.

We were strolling around the mall, then a middle aged woman caught my attention, she was carrying lots of plastic bags. She doesn’t seem to have some person to accompany her. I nudged Luhan who was roaming his eyes around the mall, He looked at me, “What?” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter