Unknown

Love Conquers All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunmi’s POV

 

Months have passed since I was discharged from the hospital. Everything went well, I guess. I don’t know. Sometimes I feel happy, sometimes I don’t. I feel miserable. I always notice Mrs. Han leaving the house. I wonder where she goes.

The feeling of curiosity is building all over me. She was always here, staying at home but since the day I was discharged from the hospital until now she became like this. I don’t want to interfere but I feel it was related with me. Did I do something wrong? /sighs/

Oh right! Luhan invited me. He didn’t mention where he would take me. I got ready for the ‘date’ but then my eyes suddenly landed on Mrs. Han talking to someone at the parking lot, I tried to look at the person she’s talking to, I even narrowed my eyes but it was no use. I can only see his/her(?) hair. /sighs again/

 

------------

                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Luhan texted me that he was already waiting outside the gate. I quickly changed my outfit and walked downstairs. I peered on the living room. *It must be Luhan* but he was not in there. *He’s still outside?* I told the maid why he stayed outside, but she only answered “That’s what he wanted” *Stubborn.* I grabbed my bag and phone and went out of my room. I bid my goodbye to Mrs. Han, exactly I saw her glancing at me and I immediately waved my hand for a goodbye.

As I step out of the gates, I immediately recognized Luhan leaning on his car. As always, he never fails to make my breath away. I can’t stop myself staring at him. /facepalm/ I notice him tilting his head to tease me, I guess. “aish!” I rolled my eyes.

 

------------

 

Luhan brought me to a fine dining restaurant. I let my eyes wander inside the restaurant. I’ve gone to fine dine restaurant before but this is an exceptional. I never knew this place before; obviously it’s my first time in here. The floor was designed with shiny tiles with some random sketches in it. The light was perfect. It’s not too bright also nor too dim.  There was a chandelier placed at the center of the ceiling. It’s just perfect. The windows were covered with tied reddish-brown curtains.

We ordered our food. I saw pair of eyes staring at me, Luhan’s.

“What?” I asked, the tone of confusion can be recognized at my voice. I furrowed my eyebrows. *Aha! O knew it.*

I pretended that I didn’t notice. He thought that I forgot that today’s our 3rd month anniversary. He was still waiting for my greeting and I still kept my poker face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter