Moment

Love Conquers All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan’s POV
 

I saw her panting. “How *gasp* could you *gasp* do that *gasp* to me” She finally finished her sentence.

“You did that to me too” I pouted.

“Okay okay I’m sorry! But don’t ever make me run again like that? By the way, Where are we now?” She asked.

I nodded in response. “Hmmm. We’re here!” we’re at the front of our house.

“Ohh. So here’s your house” She is tapping her chin pretending like she’s a great architect.

We entered our house. I know it’s not so big but it’s cozy and warm. “You can sit on the couch” I pointed at to the direction of the sofa.

“Sorry, it’s not big as your house” I was teasing her. She gave me look. “Yeah, Yeah! A house that doesn’t bring affections” She said coldly. I was stunned by her sudden change of mood. Her head hung low, fidgeting her fingers.

I was getting us a drink and then I was curious about what she meant. Y’know curiosity kills the cat. But I didn’t mean to interfere her private life, but I can’t help it.

“What do you mean?” I glanced at her while pouring some orange juice in the cup. I was waiting at her answer when the door suddenly burst open revealing my mom. She was carrying grocery bags. I quickly helped her and I noticed Sunmi running to my mother and gladly helped her too. 

“Ohh! Kamsahamnida!” Mom thanked Sunmi. “Welcome, Mrs. Lu” She bowed.

“Who’s this pretty girl here, Lulu” Mom yelled.  Did I just hear it right? I went to the kitchen to organize the groceries. I run out of the kitchen. “She’s my Tutor. Oh-h I mean I’m his tutor.” I stuttered. *The hell am I stuttering?* I mentally scold myself.

“Ohh, I see. I’ll call you later if the dinner is ready so, go upstairs and start your tutor session~” My mom sang. We walked up to my room and I quickly glanced at mom who was smirking. *What’s with the attitude?*

“Arraseo!” We chorused.

We arrived at my room she was roaming around my room and she stopped at my bed. She sat on it and locked her gaze on the picture frame beside my bed. She was staring on it “This is your family right?” She asked me still looking at the picture.

“Yes. Yes it is” I replied.

She nodded her head in response then a tear escaped her eyes. I heard her sniffing. She placed my family picture back on its place and she looked at me. I can see sadness in his beautiful eyes.  “Something wrong?” I said with concerned tone. She shook her head and she wiped her wet cheeks.

“Y’know you can open it up to me” I said.

“Thank you. But it’s nothing important.” She replied. “Let’s start!” She beamed but still I can see those sad eyes of hers.

We both sat on my study table, (Yeah, I have a study table.) I taught her new lessons. We have to double time our midterm exam will be next week.

After 1 hour, “Kids! Dinner is ready! Come down!” I heard my mom calling us for dinner.

 

Sunmis’ POV
 

Mrs. Lu called us for dinner. We quickly exited his room and headed to the kitchen. I saw a man, maybe the same age with his mother and a guy , maybe the same age as Luhan and I assume it’s Luhan’s father and I dunno what’s his relationship with this guy.

I bowed at them. “Alright. Be sitted. Let’s eat.” His mother cheered.

I can see a harmonious  family within this house. I gulped. “I’m sorry Mrs. Lu for not introducing muself a while ago. By the way, I’m Kim Sunmi, A junior college. I’m 19 yrs old.” I smiled at them.

“This is my Father, my Mother obviously  and Lay ,my cousin” Luhan introduced each one of them.

We all eat our meals in silence. No one even dares to talk. Even me , of course. “Sunmi-ah…” Mrs. Lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter