Another

Love Conquers All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV

 

Days have passed and you keep receiving love notes, chocolates, and flowers from a secret admirer. You really can’t predict who it was; You were observing your friends and Luhan too but there’s no one suspicious about them. Who could this be? *Aish! It’s so frustrating!* You thought. You were headed to the auditorium for some announcements for the nearing musical. *Two weeks to go.*

 

At the auditorium…

“The Annual Play will be two weeks from now” Taeyeon said. *Yes, I hope this hard work will have a good result.* You thought.

“This would be a very memorable experience for me since I’ll be graduating from college. Aigoo, this will be my last year in SMU. I hope we’ll do our best, oh? Promise me, Okay! I’ll be an architect soon. I hope one of you will be my costumer, neh? Haha. Just Kidding. I’ll miss being this club’s president.” Taeyeon was teary eyed. She was slightly sobbing at that time. We’re all touched by her speech. Yes, You know her since I entered this University but you never talked to her personally until you joined this club. You became more attached to her. I got to know her more, she’s indeed a great person, she has beauty and brains. All men in our school were courting her but none of them was her type or she’s not ready for a relationship, I guess. This club was built for charity and renovation purposes. The money we earned from the Play will be given to the orphanages within the city and the remaining will be given to your school’s renovation program.

“Speaking of the Play, are the props done already?” She shouted and the members responsible for the props nodded and their representative stood up “Yes, sunbae!” and she bowed at Taeyeon.

“Did you check our equipment? Are they working properly?” Taeyeon asked as she wipes her tears. You didn’t regret joining this Play. *I’ll do my best to make Taeyeon proud. I will pay back on what she has done to me. * You raised your fist and whispered “Fighting”.

“Yes!” They responded.

“Okay, All settle. We just have to do some practices. That’s all and we’re ready for the Play. Thankyou” Taeyeon got down on the stage.

“Come here again later, for practice.” Taeyeon added.

 

Sunmi’s POV

 

After the announcement I decided to go to the library. I looked for the Chinese Something, I forgot what the name but I can recognize it. I searched for the book and finally found it. Luckily, it was placed high enough for me to reach. I searched for the other book, Calculus Genius, heck it was placed at the top of the shelf. Geez, how can I get that book?

I took the library’s ladder but I was too late. The tall girl handed it already for me, as far as I remember, she’s a member of SMU’s women’s Volleyball Team. I don’t know her name but I remember her face. She’s also one of the popular students here in SMU. She never fails to bring our university at the top.

She gave the book to me then I bowed and muttered thanks to her. “It’s no problem.” She replied with a wide grin. I walked to my table and start answering my homework. I opened the Math book and I found a purple paper placed inside. I felt flattered but at the same time kinda scared? Of course I am very happy receiving this romantic love notes but this time, I am totally freaked out how did this person knew that I’ll be needin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter