Before The Play

Love Conquers All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV

 

Continuation:

Luhan shook his head. “No. Actually I want to become a performer either singer or dancer.” He said. Yes, it’s true. He really wants to be a performer.

Sunmi slowly nodded. “Why did you become a teacher then? You must go for an audition?” She suggested. Sunmi sensed Luhan became uneasy on her question.

“But eyy! I don’t know that you can sing and dance!” She half-yelled to change the topic and pouted. Luhan chuckled at her silliness. “Don’t worry. I’ll show you soon.” He ruffled her hair.

After 45minutes in the café , they decided to go for a walk. Sunmi was really curious about him especially on his career. As they walk hand in hand, Silence filled the air. “Ehem!” Sunmi interrupted the tensed silence. Luhan only chuckled at her action.

“Uhmmm, Luhan?” Sunmi finally spoke. Luhan answered with a hum.

“You told me a while ago that you wanted to be a sing-.” You were on your way to finish your sentence but Luhan interrupted you.

“I guess you should know since I don’t wanna hide things from you.” He said and received a squeeze in the hand from you. You gave him a comforting smile.

“Since I was a child I wanted to be a performer. Everybody complimented me for being good in dancing and singing. I also participated in some contests but my mother was against it. Being a teacher was also my dream but I guess I want the first dream more.” He tried to crack a joke at the end. “But even though I didn’t become a performer, I became a teacher and I am truly grateful I chose the right decision because I found you” he added. You heart beat started beating abnormally. Your cheeks were visible red.

You nudged his arm. “Stop being sooooo cheesy.” *It’s embarrassing but in a good way.*

“I won’t. I want to see you blush everyday.” He joked. Now, you’re definitely embarrassed.

 

Luhan’s POV

 

Finally we’re together. June 4. I can’t help to smile after I send her off to their mansion. I never felt this kind of happiness before. *I wish it would this feeling would last.* Mom even noticed me. She said I was being weird today. Well, it’s not my fault.

I plopped myself on the bed. I stared at the ceiling remembering every minute with her a while ago. Then I decided to text her.

To: My Princess
Are you still awake? :)

 

I waited for her reply. 3 minutes, 9 minutes,13 minutes and 15 minutes have passed and I didn’t receive any reply. *Maybe she’s already asleep.* I stayed on my position. Head resting on my palms, lying on my bed.

Then my pillow vibrated, I quickly grabbed my phone hoping it was Sunmi. I looked at the message and….. *YESSSSSSSSSS!*

 

From: My Princess
Yup. Sorry ‘bout the late reply. I took a shower. :P

To: My Princess
Ohh. I see. You smell good. :P
 

From: My Princess
Haha. Silly! Well, you don’t smell good. I bet you smell  -_-// lol.
 

To: My Princess
You’re bad. I praised you but I get insulted. UNFAIR. :(
 

From: My Princess
Don’t be sad. I was just kidding. :D
 

To: My Princess
I know and I know you like how I smell. :P Haha.
 

From: My Princess
WHUTEVER! :P
 

To: My Princess
It’s already 9pm, you should sleep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter