Lunch

Love Conquers All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV

 

Saturday morning…

Sunmi woke up with a wide grin plastered on her face. She remembered why she invited Luhan for lunch at her house slash mansion. To introduce Luhan not as his teacher but as his boyfriend. Fortunately, Luhan did agree to it. He actually thought about it too and thought it would be a great idea.

 

Flashback (last night)

After eating Mrs. Han’s delicious cuisines Sunmi went upstairs. She texted Luhan to turn on his laptop and Log on to Skype to make a video call. You sat in front of your laptop and turn on your Skype too.

You scrolled your phone and played some games while waiting Luhan.

Ringgggggggg~ Ringggggggggggg~

Luhan Calling …

You quickly pressed the keyboard to accept the call. “Hey!” Luhan greeted. “Yo.!” You waved your hand trying to look like a punk. Silence filled the atmosphere so you decided to talk about something…

“Uhmm, Luhan?” You looked on the screen and saw Luhan staring at you. “You’re coming tomorrow right?” You asked him as you played with your fingers.

“Yes.” Luhan replied and smiled. *Stop with that smile!* You thought. “and why?” he added.

“I was planning to say the truth to Mrs. Han. You know, I can’t lie to her. She has been with me along my life like forever and I don’t want her to be disappointed in me so I want to tell thi-.” You explained but you were interrupted by some Luhan. “I think it’s great.” He simply said with a sincere smile.

“Yeah. It is and I don’t know if you wan- Wait! What?” You were surprised.

“You heard me.” Luhan replied. He smirked.

You jumped in joy. *Oh my gosh!* Yessss! Yesssss! Yessssss! “Oh my Luhan! Thanksssssss!” Your lips won’t stop smiling. It’s like it has its own mind and you can’t control it. “Anything for my Princess.” Luhan gave you those dazzling smiles.

Your face softened on how his angelic façade can calm you in just a second. All night you both talked about random things. You were both happy. He also said that he can introduce you to his parents someday.

End of Flashback

 

Sunmi’s POV

 

I glanced at the mini clock placed on my nightstand. 9:30a.m. Still early. Luhan said he’ll be here 11:30a.m. I happily strolled to the bathroom and took a bath. I braided my hair nicely and dressed in my casual outfit. Knitted sweater and shorts. I like them.

I told Mrs. Han to cook the best of her dishes for the lunch and I told him too about Luhan having his lunch here. She was happy about it. She started blabbering to the other maids and searched for some unique dishes.

To kill the time I went to the kitchen and helped the maids and Mrs. Han in cooking. “Omo! Is the plates already?” Mrs. Han panicked. I held her shoulders and said “Mrs. Han it’s just Luhan and It’s not like he’s visiting here for the first time.” I calmed her.

That’s what I loved about Mrs. Han she always took care of all things in her way and I like it. It was already 11:00am and just 30 minutes Luhan will be here really soon. I chopped the carrots and asparagus for their recipes. I learned some cooking skills from Mrs. Han but I can’t cook on my own as in ON MY OWN. If they left me in this kitchen I swear this room will be like hell in no time.

 

Ding dong~!

 

*I assume it’s Luhan* I’ll handle it. I ran to the door and found Luhan in y casual clothes. He’s wearing a T-Shirt and a short levelling his knees. *Not too formal yet not too informal either. Just simple* He gave me flowers and chocolates.”Thanks. C’mon.” I dragged him and make him sat on the couch.

Maids were swooning over him literally but I just ignored them. I saw Luhan roaming his eyes around the room.  “C’mon! Lunch is ready.” I grabbed Luhan to the dining room. Mrs. Han was already sitting on the edge of the big table.

 

Author’s POV

 

Luhan gave something to Mrs. Han as a gift. They started to eat. “Feel a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter