Could It Be ...

Love Conquers All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunmi’s POV

 

5:30am

I felt my body was shaken by someone. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Mrs. Han pulling my blanket. “Breakfast’s ready!” She grabbed my hand and I groggily stood up and went to have a bath but then I was awakened by the thought of Luhan and me yesterday.

I found myself spazzing in front of my mirror. My cheeks were crimson red. After 45 minutes, Yes, I know 45 minutes inside the bathroom. I took that long just to take a bath. I just want my body to feel fresh! *Sounds weird*
 

--------
 

“Shut up, Key!” I heard Jinki Oppa’s voice. *As usual!* I blew a sigh of ‘I’m-used-to-them’. Can’t they have a decent convo? They’re always bickering with each other.

“Oh, Hi Sunmi!”  Taemin chimed. *Atleast, there’s one decent here.*

“Let’s go!” We walked to our first subject leaving the guys behind. I don’t wanna in there NICE CONVO.

We entered our first room. The room was in chaos. Students were throwing papers, playing chess, laughing around, playing pranks. I headed to my chair and luckily I have a quiet seatmate. *Sigh* I felt relieved. I glanced on my left side I saw two students playing chess, but they’re quiet. Heck, they were the geeks in here but they can be dorky at times.

“Hey! Touch Move!” Donghyun frowned.

“No, it’s not! You just want to win against him so you accused him!” Jihyun ,a student watching them, said. “And you know you won’t” Chaejin finished.

I noticed myself laughing at their childishness, out of all the geeks I know, they were the geeks that are fun to be with. I wonder how it feels to be friends with them. I turned my gaze to my notebook and

“Don’t worry! I’ll find a way!” My heart stopped when I heard him said that.

I remembered the nightmare, why did I dream of that? I don’t even know! What’s wrong with me? Questions were clouding my thoughts. They were so many questions bombarding my head. I held my head; my head was starting to ache.
 

--------
 

“Sunmi!” Taeyeon beamed and hugged me. “Are you alright? Can you handle this already?” She was squeezing my shoulders. “Taeyeon, you’re worse than a mom.” I rolled my eyes.

“Let’s start the practice!” Our vice president of the club yelled.

“Chop Chop!” Taeyeon patted my hair.

The other club members started painting the props and checking the equipment needed for the play. I walked to the stage and there was Jinki Oppa reading the script.

“Hey” He greeted. “Are you okay now?” He held my right s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter