New Friends

Love Conquers All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunmi’s POV
 

We arrived at the cafeteria.  It was packed with noisy students. I stole a glance with the guys behind Taemin. *Who could they be?*

Taemin dragged me to a table. The cute guy I said a while ago talked, “Soooo, what do you want to eat guys. My treat since this pretty girl is here with us!” He beamed. My cheeks started to heat up at his compliment. I gave him a smile then averted my gaze to hide my flushed cheeks. The cute guy glanced at me, “What do you want?” He smiled at me. *OH MY GOSH! He smiled at me!!!!!!!!!! Kyaaaaa~*

“I’ll just have some burger and banana milk” I replied.

“Wait. Wait. Wait. We haven’t introduced ourselves yet! My gosh! Do you have manners!” someone butted in with my conversation with the Cute Guy. His voice was stern then followed with a dorky pose. I bit my lip to prevent myself from laughing.

“Yeah, Cho-ng-kyun’s right!!!” Taemin, with his chewing gum, agreed with Chongkyun. *You have a weird name there kid.

Taemin pulled some random paper in his bag to wrap his gum. “Okay, Sunmi-ah, This is my friends-.” He paused signalling they should introduce their selves.

“Uh-Oh, I’m Minho” He placed his hand in front of me and I shake hands with him. *His handsome indeed*

“Onew” He did the same with Minho. “But you can call me by my real name Jinki” He continued and beamed. *Wow, cheerful guy*

“I’m Jonghyun” he did the same with Jinki. I stared at him for a couple of minutes trying to guess his features alike with Uh, ermmm, What do you call that again?  “I know I look like a dinosaur” He dramatically leaned his chin on top of his palms and heaved a sigh. Everyone laughed at him.

*Oh my , Here’s the CUTE GUY!* “I’m Key, and you can also call me Kibum. That’s my real name.” He gave me his wonderful eye smile.

“They’re my friends. Sorry, I didn’t tell you earlier about them” Tamin explained.

I waved my hands. “Aniyo, it’s okay. Nothing to sorry for.” I winked at him.

Jonghyun shoved Kibum off to take our meals. “Yahhh! Go get our meals. I don’t want Sunmi starving here.” He stucked out his tongue.

“Crazy bastard” Kibum muttered. He glanced at me “Your meals will be there as fast as ever” He smile at me.

---

We were busy munching our own foods but Jonghyun wouldn’t stop blabbering about his old school.
 

Flashback

Kibum went to get our foods. I asked Taemin why are his friends with us. He started explaining.

“They transferred here just this week. Jinki and Kibum hyung are from Seoul University while Minho and Jonghyun hyung are from Yonsei University” My mouth formed into an “O” after his explanation.

“I’m just asking, why they transferred here in SM University?” I hesitantly asked.

“I don’t know with them. I’ll ask later” He patted my head.

End of flashback


After Lunch we strolled around the campus to show Taemin’s friends around. The bell rang, we should go to our schedules. We bid goodbyes to his friends and headed to the Math Class. As far as I remember I told you guys that we’re the same schedule in math? Right?

We arrived at the room, I saw him, *Luhan-Oppa* A smile formed on my mouth. I laughed at the thought. I glanced at him and saw him smiling at me that made my insides melt. Again, I can feel my cheeks blushed. TOTALLY. I looked down to hide my face, and then Taemin asked me, “Yah, Gwenchana?” He asked worriedly. I giggled at his cute reaction.

“Aigoo, I’m definitely fine. See??” I pinched his cheek.

“Look at ya face.” He made a face to me.

“Okay! Okay! I’ll stop now” I smiled cheekily.

 

Luhan’s POV
 

I am now heading to the Math room. Oh yeah Sunmi’s in there. *SUNMI!* I was beaming so wide that my lips would rip any time soon. Sheeeesh!  Time for another fun work.

I entered the room. As usual, stud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter