Her

Love Conquers All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV
 

Today’s Saturday and that means, there’s no classes. You were still sleeping sweet and soundly when you heard a knock on your door. You already knew that it was your maid, Mrs. Han. Well, Mrs. Han used to be your second mom since your mom was never there for you. Mrs. Han was there beside you whenever you’re longing for your parents’ love. She was the one who poured you with Love. You treat her as your real mother.

Mrs. Han knocked on your door twice. *Aish! This girl* She barged on your room knowing that you’re still deep asleep. “Dear, it’s already noon.” You stirred from your slumber. The sun was hitting your face. You suddenly thought about last night. A smile tugged on your face. “Looks like there is someone happy~” Mrs. Han sang while opening the curtains on my room.

“Whatever Mrs. Han” you replied. She chuckled because she knew you were denying what she had just said. “Okay Sweetie. Whatever you say. Go wash up and come down if you’re down. Your brunch is ready.” She said.

“Neh~”

You rushed to my bathroom and have a bath. After washing You dried my hair then your stomach growled suddenly. *Aigooo! I will fill you now.* You rubbed your tummy and went down to eat brunch.

You glanced at the table. You were stunned when you saw your table was cover with a new table cloth. “Mrs. Han this is super wow” You touched the table cloth. “Yes it is. It’s made in France so it’s super Wow!” She beamed.

The maids started filling the table with delicious meals. *Alright Tummy I’ll satisfy you with delicious food* You tapped your stomach. “Enjoy!” Mrs. Han brushed my hair.

You glanced to Mrs. Han who’s heading out from the dining room. You got up from your sit and pulled Mrs. Han back. “Ohh! My gosh Sunmi-ah you scared me” She said as her right palm placed on his chest. “I’m sorry!”You said shyly.

 

Sunmi’s POV
 

“c’mon let’s eat together. I miss eating with you!” I said pulling her to the table. I made her sit beside me. I grabbed her table napkin and place it on her lap. “I can eat at the Staff’s lounge. Y’know” She said.

“No, I insist!” I protested.

I looked at the maids who were placing foods on the table. “Guys! Come eat with me!” I yelled. They were all dumbfounded and looked at me with wide eyes. “Are you sure, Agashi?” one maid blurted. I nodded and said. “Uh-huh!” So c’mon! I gave them a wide smile.

“Don’t be shy! We’re all living here for how many years.” They started sitting. “Eat, all you can!” I smiled.

“From now on, you can eat with me or in this table” They all looked at me. “Why?!? And oh, I almost forgot. Don’t call me Agashi, Ma’am etc. Just call me Sunmi or anything you want. We’re all family here. I consider you all as my family.” I said.

“Arraseo” They all chorused.
 

------
 

I went back to my room after eating my Brunch. I plopped my laptop on my bed and opened it. I was taking random selcas, random poses since I was bored. There was a knock on the door “It’s open” I yelled. The door squeaked open revealing Mrs. Han holding my new washed towels.

I quickly ran to her and helped her. We placed it in my bathroom closet. I went back on my bed and an idea came. “Mrs. Han!” I called her.

“Yes sweetie?” She looked back at me. I waved my hands motioning her to sit beside me. She looked at my laptop and at me. I wiggled my brows at her. She looks puzzled “ I don’t get it.” She said.

“Let’s take a picture” I beamed. Her eyes widened, I laughed at her reaction.

I quickly captured it and I did a silly face too. She was surprised that I clicked it immediately. I clicked the photo and it revealed our derp faces. “Delete it!” She complained. “Aniya! It looks so cute! You look so cute in here~~” I cooed.

“Aish!” She ruffled her hair.

“Come, Let’s take a formal one.” I draped my arms around her shoulder.

Click!

I saw her not smiling. “Awww. Smile please!” I pleaded making an aegyo.

We took another one but before that I glanced at her she’s still not smiling. I put my fingers on the corner of her lips and formed a smile.

CLICK!

“There you go!” I clapped my hands in joy. I looked at the photo; I can see her now smiling. *I wish you could be my mother*

Here we go again, I am longing for my parents’ love.  I stayed silent for a while and I felt warm arms enveloping me. I looked up and saw Mrs. Han hugging me; she even kissed my temple. Now,  this is what I call parents’ love.

My eyes are starting to get blurry. A tear then escaped my eyes, I can’t help this feeling. I have a soft heart, Y’know?
 

------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter