Midterm Exam

Love Conquers All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan’s POV
 

After drinking bubble tea, I took her to my favourite place, at the river side. I glanced at Sunmi who was in awe. I can see a bright smile sliding his lips. I wish I could make her smile every time. I always thought of what she has said about her parents, her house errr I mean her mansion.

“This is super nice” She giggled as she took a sip on her bubble tea. That’s the smile I want to see every day, a smile with sincerity. I looked up at the river and I found myself smiling too.

“I am glad you like it.” I gave him a hearty smile. I saw her biting her bottom lip. She was blushing and I like it.

“You don’t wanna earn a wound on your lips? Do you?” I teased.

“Ahh. Sorry it’s just my habit.” She bowed her head to hide her cheeks.

“Do you remember the help I offered you?” I asked her. I can feel she looked at me so I stayed my position looking at the beautiful scenery in front of us. 

She nodded her head. I finally looked at her but then I was mesmerized by her brown orbs. We were quiet for a couple of minutes. I held her gaze; seconds turned to hours and minutes turned to days. It feels like I am on cloud nine.

We pulled away each other’s gazes. We were awkward at that time. So to interrupt the tensing awkwardness between us I open up my plan on how I will help her.

“Oh right! Did ya memorize your script?” I finally spoke.

“Yes! ” She nodded and did an ‘Okay’ sign. “Oh, no! But I have memorized half of it.” She beamed.

“Great!” I grabbed the script that she was holding. “Let’s start! This time, Imagine me that I am your partner.” I explained.

I knew it will be awkward between the two of us but it’s the only way to practice. It’s the easiest way to let her memorize his parts. I can sense the tension on us. We started our practice and it’s not a bad start, in fact, it’s a splendid one. I never knew she has this ‘acting skills’. If I could be that Jinki Student, I think I would be the luckiest man in the world.
 

--------
 

Teachers are all busy this day. I don’t want to be haggard so I just kept it cool. They were ‘where’s the paper this?’ or ‘where’s the paper that’ all of them seem very stressful. You know why? It’s the day for the midterm exam. *Goodluck Sunmi*

A smile crept on my lips remembering the moment with her this weekend. Abruptly, the school bell rang indicating that it’s time to start the EXAMS.

 

Sunmi’s POV
 

Wow, right timing you alarm clock. I was daydreaming these past few days about that practice we did so I mistakenly set my alarm clock to 6:45 instead of 6:00. I woke up late. Very late. I quickly did my morning routine, shower, brush and wear uniform. I quickly ran down and greeted with a tasty aroma of food scattered on our table.

“Why didn’t you wake me up?”I looked at Mrs. Han and she just gave me an innocent look. “Ughh! Forget it.” I ran to the table and grabbed the prepared sandwich. I took my car keys with me. This is the only way not to get late, hellooo? It’s our midterm exam today. I cannot be late.

I started my ignition and sped off to my school while eating the sandwich. I glanced at my watch and it’s freaking 6:53. I quicken my speed hoping I won’t be late.
 

------
 

Finally, I didn’t come to school late. I released a sigh of relief. Since today is our midterm exam, students will exchange rooms. *Aish! I wouldn’t see Luhan* I walked to my locker and I saw a figure standing beside it. As I approach my locker I can now guess who it is. Taemin.

“Good Morning!” He flashed me with his dazzling smiles. I softened on his gaze on me. I never knew this aura from Taemin. *Strange*

“So, what room are you in?” He put his hands on his pocket.

“I really don’t know” I shrugged my shoulders as I put my books on my locker. “Let’s find it together then” He suggested and beamed.

“Sounds great!” I clapped and immediately drag him to the hallway. “Let’s go, before this hallway may turn to sardines” I joked and grab his hand.

We checked 3 rooms so far and we didn’t find our names on it so there are 4 rooms left. We went to the next room and searched for ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter