Visit

Love Conquers All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sunmi’s POV
 

Thursday morning, I woke up and I realized I was already late for school when suddenly Mrs. Han barged in my room. “Why didn’t wake up?” I asked Mrs. Han.

“My dear, the doctor said you need some rest” She explained. *Musical?!*

“But how about my Musical Practice?” I half yelled.

“Don’t worry about it, I called your Teacher and she agreed with it.” She said.

I was relieved about that. Mrs. Han told me to continue my sleep so I can regain my energy and attend classes tomorrow but I can’t sleep anymore. I was bothered with my dream last night, actually it isn’t a dream it’s a nightmare to be exact.

I don’t know what got on my mind to dream like that. I wasn’t even sure what that is. As far as I remember I saw my father being pushed by a random woman. I didn’t able to see her face, instead I ran away from her and I fell on a cliff.

I was really afraid. I know that dream has something that I don’t know. It has a story behind it. I busied myself by reading a magazine when suddenly my phone rang. I didn’t even bother checking out who it is and answered it immediately.

“Yeoboseyo~”

“Sunmi-ahhh!” I heard Kibum Oppa’s voice through the phone.

“I’m sorry. They’re very noisy since the day we knew you collapsed.” I already knew it’s Taemin’s voice.

I giggled at their voices that can be heard on the phone. They were screaming:

“Are you okay?”

“Want me to visit you?”

“Dino!! To the rescue!”

I laughed at the last sentence they yelled. *This boys are forever immature* I shook my head in their silliness. “So, how are you?” Taemin asked.

“I am okay now. The doctor said I need to take some rest and I can go back to school tomorrow.” I explained. “Aigoo, Are we disturbing you?” he asked worriedly.

“No. No! You’re not.” I insisted.

“Hey!! It’s Literature time right now, huh!” I exclaimed. “Caught!” He whispered.

“But where are you all?” Puzzled, I confronted him but I was just testing him. *Let’s See*

“guess…” Taemin said. I know he’s also testing me if I can know where they are.

“Gosh! Jonghyun! Get out of the sink!!!!” I heard Kibum Oppa’s voice. Huh! Sink! Now I know. Test me, Taemin. Test me.

“Sooooo..” Taemin’s wating for my answer. “CR” I quickly said. I giggled, imagining how silly they looked like inside of a comfort room quarrelling all the time. “Aishhh! UNFAIR!”Taemin yelled at the phone.

“HAHAHA! Blame your friends!” I laughed. Oh! Yeah, they have classes. I don’t want them be on detention because of me. “Taemin can you turn on the speaker so all of you can hear me.” I requested. Once he the speaker….. And.

“YOOOOOOOOOOOO, get your butts out there and go to class!” I scolded them.

I know they heard me. “Okay.” They all chorused and hung up the phone.

They knew me, I barely get angry and if I’m angry they know what I can do to them. As I placed my phone down, Mrs. Han opened the door.

“Someone’s there to visit you.” She said and closed the door but not fully closed. *Someone?*

I heaved a sigh and hugged my pillow. The door opened and it exposed a concern Luhan. My eyes were agape at the sight of him. How can he be here, he has work. Wait… Does this mean, he didn’t go to work just because of me? *Kyyyyyyyaaaaaa~ I must the happiest woman on Earth right now!*

I looked at him and remained my poker face but inside, I am dying of happiness. I glanced at the flower he’s holding. He was walking towards me…….

 

Luhan’s POV


I knew what happened to Sunmi. So I went to work h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter