On Purpose

Evil Angel

 

You laughed. You smirked and got up. You controlled Suho on the bed and he was laying on the bed. You went on top of him. "This type? Or the other type?" You smirked. Joking with him.

 

Suho's heart went faster and he could feel your heart the same. Suho blinked, "Wh-what?"

 

You put your finger on his sift lips, *Do damn soft! Jealous.* "Which type of kissing?" you said in a husky voice.

 

Suho gulped. His heart was going to explode, "Y-yah. Stop teasing me."

 

You smiled and got off of him. Suho quickly went back to a sitting position. "How did you know?"

 

"I-I'm not stupid." Suho blushed while looking down.

 

You sat close to him and put your hand on his chin and faced up so you saw his face, "Waeyo? Gwenchana?"

 

Suho moved your hand and growled, "Nothing."

 

You chuckled. You slowly went up to him and kissed his lips. Suho's eyes widened. Suho couldn't resist but to kiss you back. Suho on your bottom lip for entrance. You opened your mouth slightly and Suho put his tongue inside. Exploring your mouth. Then french kissing happened...Youdon't even know when your two started frenching, but it just happened like that.

 

Suho put his hand around your head and slowly layed you down on the bed while kissing you. Suho was now on top of you, kissing. Tongues sliding back and forth. You broke the kiss and a trail of saliva came as you broke it. You breathed for air. You stared at Suho and smiled, "Happy?"

 

Suho nods and his face comes close again, "So do you like me?"

 

You chuckle and push him off you, "Nope!"

 

Suho frowns. "Wae~" Suho pouts.

 

You stared at him. Giving him the 'are you serious?' face. "Mianhae, Suho."

 

"Then if you don't. Then tell me what you were going to tell me."

 

You pretended to think, "I was going to say....if you could sleep with me. On the bed. Tonight. Don't take it the wrong way!" you shake your hands in his face. 

 

Suho nods, "Can I?"

 

You raised an eyebrow, "Wasn't a kiss enough?" Suho shakes his head and lays down, putting the covers on him. You chuckled. "Fine. Just once."

 

Suho chuckles, "Sleep." you lay down and put the covers on you. Both sleeping in the dark, nextto each other. Feeling each other's warth. Both staring at the ceiling. Akward.

 

Then your omma started to talk with you, *Sweetie. You have a new mission since your last mission was completed. Your new mission is....to try and find a dark spirit.* you hum a yes to your mom. Suho looks at you strangely. But he ignored it.

 

"What was that for?" Suho whispered to you.

 

His whisper made you even more sleepy, "Omma." you whisper back. You move yourself to face him but Suho was staring at the ceiling. You quickly went to sleep.

 

Suho took a glance at you. Your face was glowing in the dark because of the moon shining from the window. You were so pretty. Suho kept staring at you but suddenly got tired. Suho went fast asleep, facing you as well.

 

==============================================================================

 

It was warm. You heard heavy breathing from above your head. You eyes swapped open and you saw something grey in front of you. *What the?* you looked up to see Suho sleeping. He looked handsome when he slept. Mouth slightly parted and his chest went up and down. You look around and saw that Suho's arm was around your shoulder. You slide under him and get off the bed slowly. *Phew! That was close!* and you head to the bathroom.

 

-------------

 

Suho woke up. Not feeling any more warth in him. Suho grutned as he moved around. *She left.* Suho rubbed his eyes and looked around. He saw the bathroom doors closed with light shining under it and the shower going. *And she's showering.*

 

Suho stood at the door and waited for you since he heard the shower stopping. He stood for a few minutes and the door fkung open. You and him stared at each other.

 

Suho saw the outfit you had worn. "Nomu yeppo." he said before you and him switch places.

 

You blushed, a little. "Its just an outfit."

 

Suho chuckles and closed the door to lock it.

 

"I call making breakfast this time!" You yell to him. No answer. *I guess then it's my turn.* you went to the kitchen to make some Udon soup.

 

You stared at it. "Suho hurry! Or I'll end up eating all of it." you started drooling in your mouth. You your lips and went closer to the soup.

 

"Ey!" Suho pushed your face away.

 

You stumbled backwards but caught balance. You rubbed your cheek, "You almost slapped me." you pout.

 

Suho chuckles, "Serves you right for eating my delicious food." Suho sat down and started slurping noodles.

 

"Aish." you sat down across from him and started slurping.

 

Suho swallows and stares at you, "Pig."

 

You stare back at him with a full mouth, making your sheeks puff out, "Jerk."

 

"Demon."

 

"Thank you."

 

"Urgh. Baby."

 

"Shy boy."

 

"Shorty."

 

"I"

 

"Mean."

 

"Hate."

 

"Whity."

 

"It when."

 

"Smirker."

 

"you cry."

 

"Derp- wait...what?"

 

You stared at him, "What?" you started looking at him like nothing happened.

 

"What did you say just now?"

 

"I said what?" you slurped again.

 

"Just now."

 

"Now now?"

 

"Now now."

 

"Oh I said now now." You laughed.

 

Suho growled, "Yah. Not funny. Tell me what you said."

 

"Hmm..." you pretended to think, "I said.....I don't remember." you lied.

 

Suho washes his bowl and sank into the couch. Saying nothing.

 

"Yeesh. Baby."

 

"Heard that, Eunji."

 

"You were suppose to." Suho growled again. You smirked. *Only evil spirits go to the mad people. Sorry, Suho. Ima get you real mad tonight. On purpose.* "Suho." you sat next to him and shut the screen.

 

"YAH! I was watching my favorite show. The best part was just about to come up!" Suho tried to open it but you took it away and ran.

 

"Nope." you stuck it on the ceiling, "Not today, buster." you wagged your finger and took a picture, "Snapshot." You looked at the picture in your hand and smiled, "Like it?" you showed it to Suho. A picture of his serious face.

 

Suho growled, "Don't mess with me."

 

"Make me."

 

"I'm pretty sure you won't though."

 

You smirked, "Watch me."

 

============================================

 

You ran around the whole hotel with his phone. Looking throught his contacts and every message. It wasn't anything bad. Just business messages. "Woah! You still have your ex's number!? SHould I call her!" You teased at Suho chasing behind you.

 

"Yah! Give me my phone!" Suho ran your way in the hall but the elevator closed on him. "Floor three." Suho ran down the stairs. Apparently you and him were on floor 10. A hotel with 15 floors. Man.

 

You smirked, *Mianhae, Suho.* ~Ding~ the doors opened but Suho had each arm blocking the door. He was panting heavily. Suho stared at you and pushed you in and closed the door. Going all the way to the roof. *Oh !* you looked around. Suho came closer to you. You stepped backwars and hit the wall. You looked at each side of you. *Damn it. I'm cornered.* you his phone behind you back. "Don't try."

 

Suho smirked, "Oh yeah." his hand went behind you but you moved his phone to your other hand.

 

You smirked back at him, "Called her." youput the phone in his face and it said, "CALLING EX"

 

Suho's eyes widened, "Yah. Give it back to me!" he tried to reach it but you maneuvered the phone like a ninja.

 

Suho tried to get it but you were too fast. Suho got really mad. Like he was going to explode. "EUNJI!" Suho said, gritting his teeth. You raised an eyebrow. You ended the call but Suho didn't notice and kept trying to get it.

 

"Come and get it~" you sang with a normal voice. While Suho's voice was grumpy and mad.

 

"This is no time to play around, Eunji!" Suho almost said yelling.

 

You frowned, "Nope. I want to see the hulk in real life." You smirked and kept moving the ohone around. Then you sensed a dark spirit. *Its here.* you dropped Suho's phone and Suho bent down to pick it up. You saw the spirit behind him. You took out your sword, enlarged it and killed the spirit before it could make a move. You did everything so fast that Suho didn't have anytime to stand back up.

 

Suho stood up and his eyes widened, "What was that?" he turned around to see something dark disappear.

 

You panted, "Finally. Took forever." You minimized the sword and out it away and smirked. *I still want to play with him.* you hit his stomach and took the phone. Going to the contacts and calling the ex again. "Hehe."

 

Suho glared at you. The phone said the same thing again, "Yah! Eunji!" Suho tried to get the phone but you manuevered it again. You better give me back my phone!"

 

*Thank god there are no camera's since this hotel is poor.* You kept manuevering. You pushed Suho back and his back hit the buttons. Suho and you didn't notice that he had stopped the elevator. Suho was back to trying to get his phone.

 

"Hahah!" Suho didn't notice that you ended the call again. Just moving the phone around and playing with Suho;s mind to see which hand the phone would go in.

 

"YAH, EUNJI!" Suho yelled. Suho stood still, mad, panting heavily.

 

You smirked, *Finally.* you put the phone in his sweater pocket. "Call ended."

 

Suyho's eyes widened, "You....you played me."

 

You smirk. Suho stared at you.

 

He stared at you, breathing heavily. Suho pushed you against the wall and gave you a hard kiss. Both on lips and tongues. Exploring each other's mouth's. Heads tilting different ways. Then the kiss became slow and romantic. Still sliding tongues. Suho held your waist and you put your arms around his neck.

 

"Bad girl." Suho said as he kissed you. You smirked while kissing back. The room became hot. You broke the kiss by pushing him away from your face. Both panting heavily and trying to get air. Chests pumping up and down. Suho satred deeply into your eyes while you looked away, focusing on air.

 

"We're good. No more." 

 

Suho frowned, "But..."

 

"Why isn't the doors opening?" you banged on the doors. You looked at the buttons and one button that glowed said, "STOP." you huffed and pressed the button to go and the elevator started again.

 

You and Suho came out onto the roof. Staring at the night sky.

 

"Wah~" you smiled looking up at the stars and the moon.

 

Suho stared at you the whole time, holding hands. "Eunji?"

 

"Hmm?" you stared at him.

 

"Have you fallen for me yet?"

 

"No."

 

Suho became more sad. He looked up atthe stars. A shooting star fell. "Make a wish." Suho closed his eyes and made a wish.

 

You were too slow to see the shooting star and looked up to see just stars. "Bo?"

 

Suho opened his eyes and smiled at you.

 

"What did you wish for?"

 

"Hmm.....I wished for you to fall in love with me."

 

Your cheeks went red, "Boya." you hit his arm. You both chuckled.

 

"But I'm serious." Suho's voice became soft, "I'm head over heels over you."

 

Your face came even redder. "Suho?"

 

"I just hope that one day...you'll fall for me." Suho looked back at the stars. You had your eyes on Suho the whole time.

 

*Sorry, Suho. I don't love. I was here to protect you.*

 

======================================================================================================

Oooooohhhh! Kissing scenes! Intense, right? They get to kiss real now! To bad she can't love him. But what'll happen next? Keke. Can't you imagine Suho kissing you like that? Well comment below and subscribe!

Hwaiting~